Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Stand up

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Stand up
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2018, 09:20:33 AM »
Moved to SGA because frankly, I don't want to read stupidity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2018, 09:35:55 AM »
Oh come on.  My posts may have been lame.  Unbelievably boring, even.  But never stupid.  Okay, mostly not stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2018, 09:41:34 AM »
Didn't really expect stupid responses.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2018, 10:27:49 AM »
Didn't really expect stupid responses.  
If you hide certain people from view, you don't even have to see their stupid ass responses. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2018, 10:29:03 AM »
Is this why you removed Nook from the group text?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2018, 10:41:41 AM »
Is this why you removed Nook from the group text?
Wait, what group text?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2018, 12:58:40 PM »
Wait, what group text?
Ummm so yeah hey how bout them braves. Everyone ready for school to get out for summer? How bout all this rain eh ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2018, 01:07:58 PM »
He was utilizing his position to protest against police brutality against people of color. Not protesting the flag, or the Country, or Trump, or the military, or whatever else Fox News and other media outlets wanted the story to be about.
Once again, HANDS UP. DON'T SHOOT"! All a big lie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2018, 02:17:48 PM »
Ummm so yeah hey how bout them braves. Everyone ready for school to get out for summer? How bout all this rain eh ?
Yeah, the Braves have really been a surprise this....wait, no.  What group text?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2018, 03:02:28 PM »
Yeah, the Braves have really been a surprise this....wait, no.  What group text?
Exactly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2018, 04:38:33 PM »
Showing disdain for the flag that represents this country is the same as burning your Auburn gear...(more of Kaos' crybaby drivel).
Exactly. You just made my point, because Disdain and Disrespect are nearly the same fucking thing, moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2018, 04:52:56 PM »
Exactly. You just made my point, because Disdain and Disrespect are nearly the same fucking thing, moron.
Can we bring Chopper 3.5 v2 back please?  This is just sad.  It's like watching a one-winged fly buzz around in circles.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2018, 05:22:16 PM »
Once again, HANDS UP. DON'T SHOOT"! All a big lie.
You do realize that there are other "high profile" cases that happened after the Michael Brown incident, right? Kaepernick began his peaceful protest after the death of Philando Castile...but there was Freddie Grey, Sandra Bland, Akai Gurley, Tamir Rice, Alton Sterling, & Eric Garner among others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2018, 05:27:24 PM »
Can we bring Chopper 3.5 v2 back please?  This is just sad.  It's like watching a one-winged fly buzz around in circles.  
The fact remains, you are a Trumpflake and "not showing pride" in something does not mean "showing disdain or disrespect". I can't help you understand that, you have to do that on your own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2018, 05:41:30 PM »
The fact remains, you are a Trumpflake and "not showing pride" in something does not mean "showing disdain or disrespect". I can't help you understand that, you have to do that on your own.
 Antonyms of pride
disgracedishonor
blemishblotdefectshameslursmirchsmudgestainstigma
eyesorefrighthorrormess

Go argue with Webster, fuckwad.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2018, 05:44:24 PM »
You do realize that there are other "high profile" cases that happened after the Michael Brown incident, right? Kaepernick began his peaceful protest after the death of Philando Castile...but there was Freddie Grey, Sandra Bland, Akai Gurley, Tamir Rice, Alton Sterling, & Eric Garner among others.
you misspelled on going investigation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2018, 05:53:08 PM »
"Roughly 135 cops died in 2016, making it the deadliest year for police officers in at least five years, Fox News has found. While there were fewer deaths in 2017, the numbers weren’t much better: A total of 129 officers died last year. And 46 of those were caused by gunfire."

NONE of these were high profile.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2018, 06:20:20 PM »
Antonyms of pride
disgrace, dishonor
blemish, blot, defect, shame, slur, smirch, smudge, stain, stigma
eyesore, fright, horror, mess

Go argue with Webster, fuckwad.  

Funny, I didn't see Disdain or Disrespect. Keep trying though...you'll eventually get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2018, 06:35:15 PM »
"Roughly 135 cops died in 2016, making it the deadliest year for police officers in at least five years, Fox News has found. While there were fewer deaths in 2017, the numbers weren’t much better: A total of 129 officers died last year. And 46 of those were caused by gunfire."

NONE of these were high profile.
The number of police officers killed each year has been on a steady decline since '74 (280 died that year). Also, 47 police officer deaths, in 2017, were due to vehicle accidents. Vehicle accidents and gunfire makes up the majority of the deaths.
Of the people killed by police officers, most of them weren't high profile either (960 killed in '16 & 970 killed in '17).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2018, 07:26:37 PM »
The number of police officers killed each year has been on a steady decline since '74 (280 died that year). Also, 47 police officer deaths, in 2017, were due to vehicle accidents. Vehicle accidents and gunfire makes up the majority of the deaths.
Of the people killed by police officers, most of them weren't high profile either (960 killed in '16 & 970 killed in '17).

You and Google should get a room.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions