Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What Policies?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: What Policies?
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2018, 04:07:51 PM »
The lives of people of color WHO LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY LEGALLY are significantly better than they were at any time under the Islamic benefactor. 

So stick your big word there.  

Don’t give a damn about non-residents, illegals or border jumpers.  Their color is irrelevant. 

Only the wacky ass left loons could make protecting the lives and standard of living for Americans an act of racism. 

Sit down. Shut up. Enjoy the prosperity until one of your idiots gets back in there and free-cheeses us into another economic death spiral.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2018, 04:12:25 PM »
The lives of people of color WHO LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY LEGALLY are significantly better than they were at any time under the Islamic benefactor.

See...you say that...but the people actually living in those communities seem to have a different opinion.  Cuz they live there, you see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2018, 04:19:55 PM »
See...you say that...but the people actually living in those communities seem to have a different opinion.  Cuz they live there, you see.
He may not live there but he’s dated a few girls from Pritchard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2018, 04:21:19 PM »
See...you say that...but the people actually living in those communities seem to have a different opinion.  Cuz they live there, you see.
And who runs most if not all "communities of color" in the U.S.?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2018, 04:27:19 PM »
And who runs most if not all "communities of color" in the U.S.?
Is this rhetorical?  I can guess your answer, but I'm not putting that bullshit in my mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2018, 05:14:16 PM »
Is this rhetorical?  I can guess your answer, but I'm not putting that bullshoot in my mouth.
You guessed coloreds?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2018, 05:15:09 PM »
Agreed on Trump's wording.  I think at first, he did in fact call it a Muslim ban.  He may have actually listened to an advisor for once in his life and changed his rhetoric.  But in the end, his intent has been to stop the traffic coming in from those predominately Muslim states until we get a better handle on the vetting process. 

No, I don't live in a black community or a Latino community or Asian or....  But I'm still trying to figure out what he could possibly be doing that would have a negative effect there.  If it's rounding up illegals, then tough shit.  Someone is finally enforcing the law.  If it's a war on drugs, same thing.  How dare he.  None of that means Trump hates the brown people. 

I just don't get the vitriol.  The utter hatred of the man.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2018, 05:18:34 PM »
Agreed on Trump's wording.  I think at first, he did in fact call it a Muslim ban.  He may have actually listened to an advisor for once in his life and changed his rhetoric.  But in the end, his intent has been to stop the traffic coming in from those predominately Muslim states until we get a better handle on the vetting process.

No, I don't live in a black community or a Latino community or Asian or....  But I'm still trying to figure out what he could possibly be doing that would have a negative effect there.  If it's rounding up illegals, then tough shoot.  Someone is finally enforcing the law.  If it's a war on drugs, same thing.  How dare he.  None of that means Trump hates the brown people.

I just don't get the vitriol.  The utter hatred of the man.  
What hating utters have do?
You are dumbass. Just go home. Call it week.
Dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2018, 08:02:47 PM »
“Feels” are worthless.  So are opinions.  
Facts say otherwise. They can sit and spin. Bitches. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2018, 08:04:24 PM »
Is this rhetorical?  I can guess your answer, but I'm not putting that bullshit in my mouth.
One flaming liberal. One cup.  
Knock yourself out.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2018, 11:03:15 PM »
“Feels” are worthless.  So are opinions.  
Facts say otherwise. They can sit and spin. Bitches.
Not all “feels” are worthless.
Vlad ask Wes. “Wes?” And Wes say, “yes sir, Vlad”.
“Do you know what feel like when you really need piss?” I say.
Wes say yes he does.
I said then feel of me and see if I have to.
Then all laugh and big joke.
But, I seriously wonder and think Wes want feel Vlad penis. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2018, 07:20:39 AM »
I can't for the life of me figure why you are like this.

You're a smart dude. I generally get along with you. But I just can't figure out why your political angle is what it is. People like someone else that posts here I totally expect. They are zero brained idiots.

As to your point, these communities as they are today were a creation of Lbj, great society, big govt and the Democratic Party.

Herding very not well off people into these type communities and putting them on govt reliance from the outset has caused all of these problems. It's a breeding ground for drugs, gangs and general shenanigans. Been happening for decades. If you get a chance watch the documentary on a&e on how the city of Compton came to being a violent city. You may have already. They point blank tell you why they dealt drugs and gang banged. They were bored, needed money, etc etc. And this grand idea that's still in place was a creation of the party opposite the person you have some much angst towards. Some blacks are a starting to realize that. 
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 07:23:33 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2018, 10:32:06 AM »
I can't for the life of me figure why you are like this.

You're a smart dude. I generally get along with you. But I just can't figure out why your political angle is what it is. People like someone else that posts here I totally expect. They are zero brained idiots.

As to your point, these communities as they are today were a creation of Lbj, great society, big govt and the Democratic Party.

Herding very not well off people into these type communities and putting them on govt reliance from the outset has caused all of these problems. It's a breeding ground for drugs, gangs and general shenanigans. Been happening for decades. If you get a chance watch the documentary on a&e on how the city of Compton came to being a violent city. You may have already. They point blank tell you why they dealt drugs and gang banged. They were bored, needed money, etc etc. And this grand idea that's still in place was a creation of the party opposite the person you have some much angst towards. Some blacks are a starting to realize that.
And today, because of the policies and approach of President Trump the opportunities to escape that cycle are greater than they were at any time during the reign of the empty suit emperor.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2018, 05:53:16 PM »
And today, because of the policies and approach of President Trump the opportunities to escape that cycle are greater than they were at any time during the reign of the empty suit emperor.  
You need pay respect Putin too, bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2018, 09:27:51 PM »
Guess where I ate breakfast this morning in Saraland? At the fucking Waffle House wearing my favorite shirt.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions