Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I can't believe no one has asked

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I can't believe no one has asked
« on: November 19, 2007, 09:19:32 PM »
Maybe they have but I'm too lazy to scan the board.  How many of you fuckers are going to Auburn this weekend?  It's the Iron Bowl and no get together?  No beers?  Who's going? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: I can't believe no one has asked
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 09:21:41 PM »
Maybe they have but I'm too lazy to scan the board.  How many of you fuckers are going to Auburn this weekend?  It's the Iron Bowl and no get together?  No beers?  Who's going? 
Is there a game this weekend? I will be with you in spirit, watching your wife undress.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 10:08:16 PM »
Count me in Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 AM the following day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 10:41:11 PM »
In.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 07:26:21 AM »
Wu Tang bitches.  I'll be there!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 08:21:22 AM »
I'll be there, but we aren't leaving Birmingham until around 2:00.  Come and see me in the scholarship lot bitches...
We scored club level seats and a parking spot in front of the stadium for this one.  Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 09:41:54 AM »
I'm a no ticket holding scrub..... Still holding out for 2.   I might go anyway, but I'm hearing it's supposed to rain, so I'm still debating...drunk at home with friends, or drunk screaming my guts out with friends at the tailgate....maybe game...hmmmmm.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 09:44:13 AM »
I'm a no ticket holding scrub..... Still holding out for 2.   I might go anyway, but I'm hearing it's supposed to rain, so I'm still debating...drunk at home with friends, or drunk screaming my guts out with friends at the tailgate....maybe game...hmmmmm.....

If it rains you may get a tickets easier.   For some reason I just don't think a ticket is going to be hard to come by the day of.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 09:44:49 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 12:18:43 PM »
I'll be there from Thursday night on.  Come on by the RV on Friday or Saturday if you would like a cold beer or BBQ sammy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 01:13:54 PM »
I'll be there at the most badass tailgate on the Plains.
Corner of Samford & Wire. Where it says "No Tailgating".
Stop by if you want.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 11:38:49 PM »
I'm in. 2 tickets in section 107
I'll be there from Thursday night on.  Come on by the RV on Friday or Saturday if you would like a cold beer or BBQ sammy.
Mark, are you going to have parking room for my Explorer over there by the dumpster?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2007, 07:14:24 AM »
I'm in. 2 tickets in section 107Mark, are you going to have parking room for my Explorer over there by the dumpster?

The green one or the blue one?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2007, 08:33:16 AM »
The green one or the blue one?
Blue...no yellow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2007, 09:56:15 AM »
I think it's pink
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2007, 09:59:21 AM »
I think it's pink

You must be looking between your legs.  We didn't say anything about a cum dumpster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 10:19:08 AM »
I sir, have a penis. In fact I had it tatoo'd the other day as the space shuttle and my balls as the exhaust from the boosters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum