Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*****AU vs Tenn Video*****

*****AU vs Tenn Video*****
« on: September 29, 2008, 11:05:55 PM »
Couldn't let all the pre-editing go to waste.

Enjoy.

and

I don't usually post another team's highlight, but these 2 hits are just awesome.

I just get a kick out of the guy who got hit so hard he landed on his neck.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: *****AU vs Tenn Video*****
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 11:25:20 PM »
Great videos...as usual.  You are da' man. I watched that and almost felt like we played well.  Almost!

Now, those two hits were freakin' spectacular.  I laughed my ass off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 12:01:16 AM »
 :vn: :vn: :vn: :vn: :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 10:06:20 AM »
I had forgotten about the play where Kodi broke two or three tackles, scrambled to the sideline and launched a missile for the first down.

While the play was developing, I just wanted Kodi to throw the ball away once he scrambled free.  He found the open man and kept the drive alive.

That is why this kid should be starting and playing >85% of the snaps.  The kid is a baller.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 10:33:39 AM »
I had forgotten about the play where Kodi broke two or three tackles, scrambled to the sideline and launched a missile for the first down.

While the play was developing, I just wanted Kodi to throw the ball away once he scrambled free.  He found the open man and kept the drive alive.

That is why this kid should be starting and playing >85% of the snaps.  The kid is a baller.

Bubbbbut Franklin said  he can make difficult plays, he just struggles on easy ones.   Yeah, that's it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 11:18:16 AM »

I disagree. I just don't think that Franklin or Tubs would keep a guy out of the game that was the best...just fucking because. Something else is going on. You guys have seen Burns play no more than 100 or so snaps...while Tuberville has seen him play for a year and a half and Franklin has had him for over 9 months. You are telling me that both of those guys just say "awww man, fuck it. Let's play Todd just because. No reason but just because we like him better." Bullshit!

And don't hand me the Todd is Franklin's boy bullshit either. Franklin's ass and credibility are on the line with this shitty ass offense we have. I don't think he is going to play the  "less shitty" guy for no reason what so ever...

Burns may add a spark. He did it last year in the MSU game and Clemson game. When asked to start games...he doesn't perform as well.

Blame Franklin for the shitty offense, but I totally disagree with you guys on who should be playing and who shouldn't be playing. Tubs and Co. are going to put who the believe is best people out there to play that gives Auburn the best chance to win football games. Period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 12:01:08 PM »
I disagree. I just don't think that Franklin or Tubs would keep a guy out of the game that was the best...just fucking because. Something else is going on. You guys have seen Burns play no more than 100 or so snaps...while Tuberville has seen him play for a year and a half and Franklin has had him for over 9 months. You are telling me that both of those guys just say "awww man, fuck it. Let's play Todd just because. No reason but just because we like him better." Bullshit!

And don't hand me the Todd is Franklin's boy bullshit either. Franklin's ass and credibility are on the line with this shitty ass offense we have. I don't think he is going to play the  "less shitty" guy for no reason what so ever...

Burns may add a spark. He did it last year in the MSU game and Clemson game. When asked to start games...he doesn't perform as well.

Blame Franklin for the shitty offense, but I totally disagree with you guys on who should be playing and who shouldn't be playing. Tubs and Co. are going to put who the believe is best people out there to play that gives Auburn the best chance to win football games. Period.

You did see the Franklin and Tuberville quotes indicating that CTT had to insist upon Burns getting some snaps last Saturday, right?

You really think Tuberville would insist on playing a guy if he thought that the player couldn't handle it?  Todd is Franklin's boy for whatever reason, and Franklin seems to be stubborn enough to keep playing him in an effort to prove himself correct. 

It is not working and Franklin can't admit that he's wrong.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:01:42 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 01:07:28 PM »
Let's go back to the often asked questions....if there is some supposed reason why Todd is starting and taking 95% of the snaps...then why did we hear (On a DAILY basis) that the two were just too close to make a call as to who was better? And why did Kodi start and rotate every series only to be relegated to the bench after an injury?  How did Todd become the man and remain the man after the way he's performed? On top of that, the CBS announcers were literally making fun of him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."