Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sittin' Here At The....

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Sittin' Here At The....
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2018, 04:41:37 PM »
Oh...  

Lulu's SUCKS. One of the most overrated places on the planet.  Lackluster food, indifferent service, but HEY!! Wait four hours and buy a T-shirt like all the other sunblistered  wahoos from Tennessee, Indiana and Wisconsin. 

Acme Oyster is pretty good.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2018, 04:46:30 PM »
Yes, the ACME Oyster in Gulf Shores is spot on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2018, 04:48:38 PM »
Captain's Tapble, yes.
Captain Anderson's trash? Have you been drinking this early? Are you on crack again?
Wait, what? Admittedly, it's been a few years. But I've probably eaten there 15 times. Maybe more. Each one was great.
Might as well co to Donut City and have a chili dog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2018, 04:48:55 PM »
Yes, the ACME Oyster in Gulf Shores is spot on.
This, we can agree on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2018, 04:50:57 PM »
We've eaten at LuLu's in Destin several times but we only go at lunch to avoid the masses you referenced.  Snagette loves the fish tacos.  I'm like K on the food.  Pretty much a whole lot of meh, but the view is good.

Acme has always been spot on and even though I'm not usually one to complain about the price of a good meal, that shit is just over the top.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2018, 04:55:56 PM »
I don't be paying that much for oysters anymore, so I agree. But the quality is there.

If it's view that you want with your grits, I recommend Café Risqué off I-75 in Gainesville.

It's a little out of the way but the view is spectacular.

Smells fishy though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2018, 05:05:46 PM »
I don't be paying that much for oysters anymore, so I agree. But the quality is there.

If it's view that you want with your grits, I recommend Café Risqué off I-75 in Gainesville.

It's a little out of the way but the view is spectacular.

Smells fishy though.
Stop there for chicken fingers whenever I'm down that way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2018, 05:19:20 PM »
Captain Andersons is straight trash.  The Captain's Table is the place to be in PCB.
Not even close. Roll on into St. Andrews and hit up Hunts. Beats the Captains Table any day. Cheaper also. Get the grouper throats! And some oysters! And a pitcher of beer!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2018, 05:24:49 PM »
Decent food, cold beer and a nice water view...Uncle Ernie's in PC.  Anyone tried Grand Marlin or Runaway Island in PC?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2018, 05:26:58 PM »
Captain Andersons is straight trash.  The Captain's Table is the place to be in PCB.
Correct about Captain Anderson's.  Although that is the place where Mini-AUJ picked up the University of Alabama Christmas ornament, showed it to my mom and said "Grandma, look, Alabama" and then spit on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2018, 05:31:46 PM »
Correct about Captain Anderson's.  Although that is the place where Mini-AUJ picked up the University of Alabama Christmas ornament, showed it to my mom and said "Grandma, look, Alabama" and then spit on it.
It takes a Village.
Village on the Plains.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2018, 05:36:14 PM »
BTW, one of our standard go-to's if we're anywhere near it, is Great Southern Café in Seaside on 30A.  Have to start with a Bloody Mary and then shovel "Grits A Ya-Ya" in my pie hole.

Blackened shrimp, sauté of applewood-smoked bacon, spinach, portobello mushrooms, and cream on a bed of smoked Gouda cheese grits.  Slap yo' farkin' momma.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2018, 10:36:28 PM »
We've eaten at LuLu's in Destin several times but we only go at lunch to avoid the masses you referenced.  Snagette loves the fish tacos.  I'm like K on the food.  Pretty much a whole lot of meh, but the view is good.

Acme has always been spot on and even though I'm not usually one to complain about the price of a good meal, that shoot is just over the top.  
For whatever reason, we end up at Lulu's every time we hit the beach.  I am not a fan overall, but I agree with the Snagette on the blackened fish tacos.  They hit the spot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2018, 10:03:13 AM »
For whatever reason, we end up at Lulu's every time we hit the beach.  I am not a fan overall, but I agree with the Snagette on the blackened fish tacos.  They hit the spot
It has already been established that you don’t have taste buds anymore. Blame it on drugs ir whatever.
Personally, I think you’re probably on steroids.
You aren’t fat so you can’t give as good of an opinion as I can.
Stick to barbell talk and showing off your guns. Let me handle the fat boy stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2018, 11:22:55 AM »
It has already been established that you don’t have taste buds anymore. Blame it on drugs ir whatever.
Personally, I think you’re probably on steroids.
You aren’t fat so you can’t give as good of an opinion as I can.
Stick to barbell talk and showing off your guns. Let me handle the fat boy stuff.
Buzz knows his food.  You can't just feed guns like those with the juice.  Gotta' have the proper diet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2018, 11:54:23 AM »
You want rahl seafoods you should go to Bubba Gumps!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2018, 12:03:38 PM »
You want rahl seafoods you should go to Bubba Gumps!
Went to one in NY.  The only thing I recall about it, other than the Forrest Gump trivia from the waiter, was a gay, black guy standing out front with a big shrimp in his hand, waving it at everyone as they passed by, hollering Shrimp....Shrimp....Shrimp.  It was strange, but in a way, very sensual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2018, 12:13:05 PM »
Went to one in NY.  The only thing I recall about it, other than the Forrest Gump trivia from the waiter, was a gay, black guy standing out front with a big shrimp in his hand, waving it at everyone as they passed by, hollering Shrimp....Shrimp....Shrimp.  It was strange, but in a way, very sensual.
Actually, that wasn’t my shrimp that I was holding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2018, 01:39:28 PM »
Went to one in NY.  The only thing I recall about it, other than the Forrest Gump trivia from the waiter, was a gay, black guy standing out front with a big shrimp in his hand, waving it at everyone as they passed by, hollering Shrimp....Shrimp....Shrimp.  It was strange, but in a way, very sensual.
 It was a joke, their food sucks.  The only redeemable thing about any of Landry's chains is that they hire good managers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2018, 01:52:37 PM »
It was a joke, their food sucks.  The only redeemable thing about any of Landry's chains is that they hire good managers.
Sometimes twice
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions