Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Yes, they are this stupid

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Yes, they are this stupid
« on: March 22, 2018, 06:31:19 AM »
Ivanka Trump gets her hair did and liberals freak completely the fuck out.  

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/03/21/ivanka-trumps-visit-to-iowa-salon-sparks-social-media-backlash.html

The salon was forced to apologize for posting a photo with Ivanka.  People threatened to boycott the store and the liberal fuckholes insisted the salon should have denied her service.  

Okay, so let me get this straight.  A conservative baker cannot under any circumstances decline to bake a cake for a gay couple, or a transgender couple, or somebody marrying a chicken or anything of that sort.  BUT... a hair salon should definitely and absolutely deny service to a woman because somebody doesn't like her father's politics?  

It's time for the end of social media.  There's no excuse for a mob of triggered morons coming after a salon that did nothing more than be proud they'd been chosen by the first daughter of the country.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Yes, they are this stupid
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 08:12:03 AM »
Okay, so let me get this straight.  A conservative baker cannot under any circumstances decline to bake a cake for a gay couple, or a transgender couple, or somebody marrying a chicken or anything of that sort.  BUT... a hair salon should definitely and absolutely deny service to a woman because somebody doesn't like her father's politics?  

Fucking BINGO!
But it's always been this way. The tolerant are only tolerant if they agree with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Yes, they are this stupid
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 08:37:30 AM »
Ivanka Trump gets her hair did and liberals freak completely the fuck out.  

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/03/21/ivanka-trumps-visit-to-iowa-salon-sparks-social-media-backlash.html

The salon was forced to apologize for posting a photo with Ivanka.  People threatened to boycott the store and the liberal fuckholes insisted the salon should have denied her service.  

Okay, so let me get this straight.  A conservative baker cannot under any circumstances decline to bake a cake for a gay couple, or a transgender couple, or somebody marrying a chicken or anything of that sort.  BUT... a hair salon should definitely and absolutely deny service to a woman because somebody doesn't like her father's politics?  

It's time for the end of social media.  There's no excuse for a mob of triggered morons coming after a salon that did nothing more than be proud they'd been chosen by the first daughter of the country.  
That side is going to respond back to this hypothetically with - being a first daughter isn't a protected class. Being gay is. I don't really agree on principle with that but its what they'll say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE