funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: bummer Loses to La Monroe
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 05:40:26 PM »
I am surprised, I expected to come over here for a wild party over your cousins' misfortune.  I know my dislike of 'bama pales in comparison to you guys and I am thrilled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 05:58:37 PM »
You just beat me too it Hog...I am celebrating right now that just made my fucking weekend. I cannot believe they lost to La. Monroe...I posted in the woodshed. That is AWESOME!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:pee: :pwnd: :clap:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 05:59:31 PM by BK AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 06:36:23 PM »
I'm just having too much fun listening to the bama post game.  It's a whole lot of nothing right now.  Whenever they have a colossal loss like this, they fill all available space with commercials and "technical difficulty" excuses.  They MIGHT take one or two phone calls. 

This is fucking awesome....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 07:27:19 PM »
I'm just having too much fun listening to the bama post game.  It's a whole lot of nothing right now.  Whenever they have a colossal loss like this, they fill all available space with commercials and "technical difficulty" excuses.  They MIGHT take one or two phone calls. 

This is fucking awesome....

The technical issues are cracking me up.  They're only taking calls from people who say "We wuz jest lookin' ahead to Aubren.  Saban gonna have them boys fahred raght on up necks week"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 10:59:20 PM »
Amazing...  The only happy bammers I heard were doing tractor and Golden Flake commercials...hahahaha....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 08:48:59 AM »
I am surprised, I expected to come over here for a wild party over your cousins' misfortune.  I know my dislike of 'bama pales in comparison to you guys and I am thrilled.
I admit, I'm gloating much more on AUN, because it's more fun knowing the bamers see it and cry. Too bad most of us here are also over there, cause it minimizes the discussion here.
To summarize, I masturbated to this yesterday.
http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4966349&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 01:32:25 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 09:50:28 AM »
I have to admit, I am one of the very superstitious ones who will not gloat until I hear the last note the fat lady is singing, but I had a few chortles on Saturday.
We went to a birthday party for a kid in my son's class on Saturday afternoon.  Mr. and Mrs. Cephus Bammer were the kid's grandparents, and while the kids played outside, they were both sitting in their pickup truck listening to the Bammer game in their crimpsum attire.  We went inside for the kid to open gifts, and they had the CBS game on the television for the Dads to watch while the Moms and kids watched him open his presents.  Mr. and Mrs. Bammer were on the couch and the highlights of Vandy scoring to go up 24-6 came on.  I just started laughing, saying how I couldn't believe that.  Mrs. Bammer turned to me and said "don't laugh, we's tied with PODUNK in the second half."  It took everything I had not to bust out laughing right there, but I restrained...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.