Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Next Week

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Next Week
« on: February 01, 2018, 11:07:50 AM »
National Signing Day be here.  Obviously, it'll be a little anti-climatic, having already signed over half the class during the early signing period.  I got a little moist the other day when 6'2" 300 pound, Coynis Miller, reaffirmed his commitment. #10 rated DT in the nation according to 247. That will give us a nice haul across the defensive front.

We currently have 23 total commits, so 2-3 more to get.  I've seen a couple of pieces saying they really want 1 or 2 more O-linemen and I couldn't agree more. As I said before, I've been worried about the lack of running backs signed over the last couple of years, but with the addition of Joiner, that's suddenly become one of the positions with some serious, hopefully quality, depth.

Any skreetz on possible additions?  The totality of my skreetz are 247 and the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  So.....no skreetz at all.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Next Week
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 11:16:13 AM »
I read....I mean, the coaches told me that we have room for 2 more. We reportedly need more beef on the o line, so who are the targets?

I’m assuming the wr of phenix City -(ross? )is a nogo based on the skreetz. Any idea GH?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 11:31:11 AM »
I read....I mean, the coaches told me that we have room for 2 more. We reportedly need more beef on the o line, so who are the targets?

I’m assuming the wr of phenix City -(ross? )is a nogo based on the skreetz. Any idea GH?

Gus wasn’t the best dancer.  Or gymnast.  Or banker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 11:41:51 AM »
BTW, of the 23 commits, 16 of them are 4* according to 247.  They have us ranked 10th nationally and 3rd in the SEC. That's damn strong, again. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 11:52:20 AM »
Gus dance like spaz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 12:22:36 PM »
BTW, of the 23 commits, 16 of them are 4* according to 247.  They have us ranked 10th nationally and 3rd in the SEC. That's damn strong, again.

:starz:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 12:32:09 PM »

Dabo was here yesterday putting his last sell in. From the skreets im hearing around here, it would be a shock if he picked up any other hat but bamas when he announces.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 01:48:57 PM »

I find that hard to believe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 02:14:57 PM »
Copy/pasta'd this piece from yesterday on SBNation.  If his predictions at the bottom hold true, this would be fap-worthy.

We are just seven days away from the end of another recruiting cycle. You would think with such a limited number of spots left and such a short amount of time until National Signing Day that there wouldn’t be a ton of questions remaining for Auburn. You would think wrong. There is still a lot of mystery surrounding how Auburn will finish this class. Will Auburn ask Kolbi Fuqua to redshirt? Can Auburn make a big splash late? Will the Tigers find an offensive tackle? Who is actually a take right now and who isn’t?

Over this past weekend, Keith Niebuhr of AuburnUndercover reported that Auburn actually has 26 spots available in this class without Fuqua grayshirting. More than likely this stems from Carlito Gonzalez signing with Auburn last season only to enroll at Memphis. That’s a guess on my part but it’s the best I got. So with 26 being the actual number the Tigers have 3 spots left despite Roger McCreary’s recent commitment. If Fuqua were to grayshirt the Tigers could add four more. Here’s a look at the remaining targets on the board.

Offensive Tackle
•4* Richard Gouraige
•4* Dylan Wonnum
•Calvin Anderson (Rice graduate transfer)

Auburn is trying hard to sign an offensive tackle this cycle but it’s not looking great. As of this writing, there have been no reports of Gouraige taking an official visit to the Plains this weekend. I am sure the staff is working hard to convince the Tampa native to make the final trip but it might end up that losing Herb Hand was too much to overcome in his recruitment.

Then there is Dylan Wonnum. The Tigers have hung around in his recruitment and Gus visited the Wonnum home Monday night. That’s a positive sign from the standpoint that Auburn still thinks it has a enough of a shot that it’s worth Gus’s time to visit. But all the tealeaves still read South Carolina and I just don’t see that changing in the final week.

That leaves Rice graduate transfer Calvin Anderson. At this moment, he’s probably Auburn’s best shot at signing an offensive tackle this class. He seems enamored by the idea of playing in the SEC and is expected to officially visit either this weekend or the next. If you haven’t already, definitely check out Benjamin Wolk’s article over at SECCountry profiling the highly coveted transfer. The more you read about this kid the more you will want him and I think Auburn has a real shot. Texas is more than likely the favorite but if the Tigers can nail his official visit they might be able to pull this thing off.

Defensive Line
•4* Malik Langham
•4* Caleb Tannor
•3* Caleb Johnson

Back in the spring, Rodney Garner told reporters his dream was to sign six defensive lineman in this class. For much of this cycle that has seemed unlikely but not anymore. Auburn hosted Caleb Tannor and Caleb Johnson on official visits this past weekend and from all appearances those visits appear to have gone well. The question is who has a spot and who doesn’t. More than likely, Auburn will split the Calebs with Florida. As of now, it seems likely the Tigers will snag Tannor and the Gators will land Johnson. Both sides would be happy with that result. But I also wouldn’t be surprised to see both land in either class. It’s going to be a battle over the next seven days.

Then there’s the curious case of Malik Langham. For most of this cycle, Langham was an overlooked prospect who probably would have signed with Vanderbilt if he had elected to ink early. But he held off and has turned into possibly the hottest prospect in the country. He’s racked up a slew of offers in the final weeks but none later than Auburn’s. Many thought it was too late but the big man cancelled his official visit to Tennessee and will now head to the Plains this weekend. The Tide hold a commanding lead in his recruitment but the admitted Auburn fan wants to give the Tigers a good look before making a final decision. There aren’t many coaches in the country better at closing on players in the final weekend than Rodney Garner. This recruitment is gonna be a wild ride to the finish.

Best Available
•4* LB Quay Walker
•4* WR Justyn Ross
•4* WR JaMarr Chase
•3* ATH Nathaniel Watson
•3* DB Joseph Foucha
•3* CB CD Daniels

If Auburn is hoping to make a major splash on National Signing Day then they will more than likely have to land one of those first three names. Right now, that looks highly unlikely. Both Ross and Walker visited this past weekend and while reports are they enjoyed their time, I am not sure it will be enough to land either. Malzahn will visit both this week in hopes of making a final push but as of today, I would expect both to sign elsewhere.

That leaves JaMarr Chase who has had one of the more weird recruitments this cycle. First, he committed to Kansas last February during a wild day for the Jayhawks that consisted of SIX commitments with most coming from Louisiana natives. Chase would be the first of many from that day to back off that commitment announcing just eight days later he was decommitting. Then came a crazy moment in July when Chase was expected to announce his commitment to TCU on the NFL Network only to be bumped by the surprise commitment of Greg Emerson to Tennessee. That unfortunate event caused Chase to take a step back and reevaluate his decision. But then a few weeks later after being blown away by a visit to Gainesville, Chase committed to the Gators. He stuck with Florida until the insanity that was the Jim McElwain fiasco went down resulting in a number of decommitments including Chase. Get all that?

Now Chase is considered a heavy favorite to LSU. He was miffed early in his recruitment process when the Bayou Bengals didn’t make him a priority but the recent promotion of Steve Ensminger and hiring of Jerry Sullivan seems to have turned things around for Ed O’s staff. All they have to do is survive an official visit to the Plains. However, the fact that Chase has Auburn in his top 2 despite never having visited (two previous visits were cancelled due to things outside Chase and Auburn’s control) should have Auburn fans feeling a little hopeful that there’s a chance. Credit Kodi Burns for having built and maintained a strong relationship with the Louisiana native and if he can finally get him on campus then anything could happen. This dude is an elite playmaker at wide receiver so even though Auburn has four talented recruits committed, they would take Chase in a heartbeat.

As for the final three names, more than likely they are guys that could have an opportunity to jump on board on National Signing Day if Auburn can’t land some other prospects. That really says something about Auburn’s recruiting this cycle when you have three talented prospects like Watson, Foucha and Daniels hoping for a spot. My guess is Daniels is the most likely of the names above to end up in Auburn’s class next week.

Predictions

So last week I nailed my McCreary prediction but literally an hour after publishing that article news dropped that Matt Alaimo was probably a no go. We will just say I am batting .500 right now. Here’s my latest guess at how Auburn’s class finishes. Remember the Tigers can supposedly take 26 if they don’t grayshirt Fuqua. My prediction is under the assumption Fuqua signs next week.
•Calvin Anderson
•Caleb Tannor
•Malik Langham

I would not be surprised if Auburn ended up with 0 offensive tackles in this class. That’s just how things have gone but I want to believe Auburn can at least find one and Anderson looks like the best bet. Chip Lindsey and JB Grimes are expected to visit the talented transfer tonight. We should probably hear soon whether or not Anderson will visit this weekend or the next. I am banking on Auburn nailing the visit and selling Anderson on being a left tackle in the SEC.

I feel very confident in Tannor landing in this Auburn class. The Tigers missed on him the first time around, I don’t see that happening twice. It could get interesting if he were to take an official visit to Florida State or Miami this weekend but my guess is he doesn’t and signs with Auburn next Wednesday. This dude was built to play the Buck position.

Finally, I am going to boldly predict Auburn steals another instate defensive tackle from Saban’s clutches. Alabama is the clear leader for Langham and considering how late Auburn got in this race it’s hard to see the Tigers making up all that ground in such a short period of time. But the fact things have moved this fast to the point where Langham cancelled an official visit to a school that has been recruiting him for awhile in Tennessee makes it hard to completely count out Auburn. Also, if there is a coach that has earned my trust for finishing strong it’s Rodney Garner. I think Garner gets it done and the Tigers for the first time since 2011 sign more top 10 Alabama prospects than the Tide.

War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 03:05:56 PM »
Copy/pasta'd this piece from yesterday on SBNation.  If his predictions at the bottom hold true, this would be fap-worthy.

We are just seven days away from the end of another recruiting cycle. You would think with such a limited number of spots left and such a short amount of time until National Signing Day that there wouldn’t be a ton of questions remaining for Auburn. You would think wrong. There is still a lot of mystery surrounding how Auburn will finish this class. Will Auburn ask Kolbi Fuqua to redshirt? Can Auburn make a big splash late? Will the Tigers find an offensive tackle? Who is actually a take right now and who isn’t?

Over this past weekend, Keith Niebuhr of AuburnUndercover reported that Auburn actually has 26 spots available in this class without Fuqua grayshirting. More than likely this stems from Carlito Gonzalez signing with Auburn last season only to enroll at Memphis. That’s a guess on my part but it’s the best I got. So with 26 being the actual number the Tigers have 3 spots left despite Roger McCreary’s recent commitment. If Fuqua were to grayshirt the Tigers could add four more. Here’s a look at the remaining targets on the board.

Offensive Tackle
•4* Richard Gouraige
•4* Dylan Wonnum
•Calvin Anderson (Rice graduate transfer)

Auburn is trying hard to sign an offensive tackle this cycle but it’s not looking great. As of this writing, there have been no reports of Gouraige taking an official visit to the Plains this weekend. I am sure the staff is working hard to convince the Tampa native to make the final trip but it might end up that losing Herb Hand was too much to overcome in his recruitment.

Then there is Dylan Wonnum. The Tigers have hung around in his recruitment and Gus visited the Wonnum home Monday night. That’s a positive sign from the standpoint that Auburn still thinks it has a enough of a shot that it’s worth Gus’s time to visit. But all the tealeaves still read South Carolina and I just don’t see that changing in the final week.

That leaves Rice graduate transfer Calvin Anderson. At this moment, he’s probably Auburn’s best shot at signing an offensive tackle this class. He seems enamored by the idea of playing in the SEC and is expected to officially visit either this weekend or the next. If you haven’t already, definitely check out Benjamin Wolk’s article over at SECCountry profiling the highly coveted transfer. The more you read about this kid the more you will want him and I think Auburn has a real shot. Texas is more than likely the favorite but if the Tigers can nail his official visit they might be able to pull this thing off.

Defensive Line
•4* Malik Langham
•4* Caleb Tannor
•3* Caleb Johnson

Back in the spring, Rodney Garner told reporters his dream was to sign six defensive lineman in this class. For much of this cycle that has seemed unlikely but not anymore. Auburn hosted Caleb Tannor and Caleb Johnson on official visits this past weekend and from all appearances those visits appear to have gone well. The question is who has a spot and who doesn’t. More than likely, Auburn will split the Calebs with Florida. As of now, it seems likely the Tigers will snag Tannor and the Gators will land Johnson. Both sides would be happy with that result. But I also wouldn’t be surprised to see both land in either class. It’s going to be a battle over the next seven days.

Then there’s the curious case of Malik Langham. For most of this cycle, Langham was an overlooked prospect who probably would have signed with Vanderbilt if he had elected to ink early. But he held off and has turned into possibly the hottest prospect in the country. He’s racked up a slew of offers in the final weeks but none later than Auburn’s. Many thought it was too late but the big man cancelled his official visit to Tennessee and will now head to the Plains this weekend. The Tide hold a commanding lead in his recruitment but the admitted Auburn fan wants to give the Tigers a good look before making a final decision. There aren’t many coaches in the country better at closing on players in the final weekend than Rodney Garner. This recruitment is gonna be a wild ride to the finish.

Best Available
•4* LB Quay Walker
•4* WR Justyn Ross
•4* WR JaMarr Chase
•3* ATH Nathaniel Watson
•3* DB Joseph Foucha
•3* CB CD Daniels

If Auburn is hoping to make a major splash on National Signing Day then they will more than likely have to land one of those first three names. Right now, that looks highly unlikely. Both Ross and Walker visited this past weekend and while reports are they enjoyed their time, I am not sure it will be enough to land either. Malzahn will visit both this week in hopes of making a final push but as of today, I would expect both to sign elsewhere.

That leaves JaMarr Chase who has had one of the more weird recruitments this cycle. First, he committed to Kansas last February during a wild day for the Jayhawks that consisted of SIX commitments with most coming from Louisiana natives. Chase would be the first of many from that day to back off that commitment announcing just eight days later he was decommitting. Then came a crazy moment in July when Chase was expected to announce his commitment to TCU on the NFL Network only to be bumped by the surprise commitment of Greg Emerson to Tennessee. That unfortunate event caused Chase to take a step back and reevaluate his decision. But then a few weeks later after being blown away by a visit to Gainesville, Chase committed to the Gators. He stuck with Florida until the insanity that was the Jim McElwain fiasco went down resulting in a number of decommitments including Chase. Get all that?

Now Chase is considered a heavy favorite to LSU. He was miffed early in his recruitment process when the Bayou Bengals didn’t make him a priority but the recent promotion of Steve Ensminger and hiring of Jerry Sullivan seems to have turned things around for Ed O’s staff. All they have to do is survive an official visit to the Plains. However, the fact that Chase has Auburn in his top 2 despite never having visited (two previous visits were cancelled due to things outside Chase and Auburn’s control) should have Auburn fans feeling a little hopeful that there’s a chance. Credit Kodi Burns for having built and maintained a strong relationship with the Louisiana native and if he can finally get him on campus then anything could happen. This dude is an elite playmaker at wide receiver so even though Auburn has four talented recruits committed, they would take Chase in a heartbeat.

As for the final three names, more than likely they are guys that could have an opportunity to jump on board on National Signing Day if Auburn can’t land some other prospects. That really says something about Auburn’s recruiting this cycle when you have three talented prospects like Watson, Foucha and Daniels hoping for a spot. My guess is Daniels is the most likely of the names above to end up in Auburn’s class next week.

Predictions

So last week I nailed my McCreary prediction but literally an hour after publishing that article news dropped that Matt Alaimo was probably a no go. We will just say I am batting .500 right now. Here’s my latest guess at how Auburn’s class finishes. Remember the Tigers can supposedly take 26 if they don’t grayshirt Fuqua. My prediction is under the assumption Fuqua signs next week.
•Calvin Anderson
•Caleb Tannor
•Malik Langham

I would not be surprised if Auburn ended up with 0 offensive tackles in this class. That’s just how things have gone but I want to believe Auburn can at least find one and Anderson looks like the best bet. Chip Lindsey and JB Grimes are expected to visit the talented transfer tonight. We should probably hear soon whether or not Anderson will visit this weekend or the next. I am banking on Auburn nailing the visit and selling Anderson on being a left tackle in the SEC.

I feel very confident in Tannor landing in this Auburn class. The Tigers missed on him the first time around, I don’t see that happening twice. It could get interesting if he were to take an official visit to Florida State or Miami this weekend but my guess is he doesn’t and signs with Auburn next Wednesday. This dude was built to play the Buck position.

Finally, I am going to boldly predict Auburn steals another instate defensive tackle from Saban’s clutches. Alabama is the clear leader for Langham and considering how late Auburn got in this race it’s hard to see the Tigers making up all that ground in such a short period of time. But the fact things have moved this fast to the point where Langham cancelled an official visit to a school that has been recruiting him for awhile in Tennessee makes it hard to completely count out Auburn. Also, if there is a coach that has earned my trust for finishing strong it’s Rodney Garner. I think Garner gets it done and the Tigers for the first time since 2011 sign more top 10 Alabama prospects than the Tide.

War Eagle!

As noted above, I have it on good info that gus will be in my vicinity tomorrow morning. For Ross.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 03:42:22 PM »
None of this matters unless we sign one of them tonguewons!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 03:48:07 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 06:19:16 PM »

The skreets say we would never lose a game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 09:33:12 PM »
I like the guys prediction with Fuqua, Anderson, Tannor and Langham.
Very strong haul.

Look forward to Gus telling us how "really good" he feels about each signee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 10:19:13 PM »
I like the guys prediction with Fuqua, Anderson, Tannor and Langham.
Very strong haul.

Look forward to Gus telling us how "really good" he feels about each signee.

They'll still be learning the playbook 5 games into their senior year!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 10:31:37 PM »

They'll still be learning the playbook 5 games into their senior year!
If Gus could only forget the three plays he knows...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 11:03:27 PM »
Looking back, the 2017 signing class was stout and will be paying dividends for the next few years.

Jarrett Stidham: Speaks for itself

Devan Barrett:  RB in the rotation, although they threw him a swing pass every freaking time he set foot on the field.  SEC coaches will never catch on to that.

Big Kat: Not a huge contributor, but he got his reps and he's freakishly athletic.  Big things coming this year.

Noah Igbanananuts:  I can't pronounce it or spell it. Fast as hell receiver, returner.  Dude will make a name for himself...if anyone can...see above.

Kenny Britt:  LB got serious reps in clean up.  Big, physical guy that's probably going to be a starter.

T.D. Moultry:  Beast.  This guy is going to wreak havoc starting now.  15 tackles.  2.5 for loss and 1.5 sacks as a true freshman.  Grew to 6'2" 240 and will only get bigger and better. 

Sal Canella:  Up and down year.  Great plays.  Get the damn hair out of your eyes drops.  But stepped right in and produced. 

Malik Willis:  Has anyone gone from "Who" to "Damn" that quick?  Kind of an afterthought signing at QB.  Personally, I have faith in this kid that if Stidham went down, he might explode.  Dude looks like someone saying, "Please get the hell out of my way."

Jordyn Peters: Don't know what he'll develop into.  He got burned in big situations late.  But he made plays in big situations late.  The biggest thing is, this true freshman was in there making plays on the biggest stages.  If he learns from his mistakes, he could be damn good.

Again, just a quick look at what I think was one hell of a class.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 11:36:06 PM »
Looking back, the 2017 signing class was stout and will be paying dividends for the next few years.

Jarrett Stidham: Speaks for itself

Devan Barrett:  RB in the rotation, although they threw him a swing pass every freaking time he set foot on the field.  SEC coaches will never catch on to that.

Big Kat: Not a huge contributor, but he got his reps and he's freakishly athletic.  Big things coming this year.

Noah Igbanananuts:  I can't pronounce it or spell it. Fast as hell receiver, returner.  Dude will make a name for himself...if anyone can...see above.

Kenny Britt:  LB got serious reps in clean up.  Big, physical guy that's probably going to be a starter.

T.D. Moultry:  Beast.  This guy is going to wreak havoc starting now.  15 tackles.  2.5 for loss and 1.5 sacks as a true freshman.  Grew to 6'2" 240 and will only get bigger and better. 

Sal Canella:  Up and down year.  Great plays.  Get the damn hair out of your eyes drops.  But stepped right in and produced. 

Malik Willis:  Has anyone gone from "Who" to "Damn" that quick?  Kind of an afterthought signing at QB.  Personally, I have faith in this kid that if Stidham went down, he might explode.  Dude looks like someone saying, "Please get the hell out of my way."

Jordyn Peters: Don't know what he'll develop into.  He got burned in big situations late.  But he made plays in big situations late.  The biggest thing is, this true freshman was in there making plays on the biggest stages.  If he learns from his mistakes, he could be damn good.

Again, just a quick look at what I think was one hell of a class.   
I have faith in Stidham and Willis but I do not have faith in the current pool of offensive linemen being transformed into some kind of smooth running machine. IF cJBG can pull it off somebody ought to buy him a watch or maybe give him a plaque or some such nicety.
And to that end I worry about our run game. We don't know of any real pile drivers on the roster and none of them are 25+ tote guys and Gus can't pull off the shared carry thing...HE CAN'T!

Other than that (being a one dimensional offense) I say no worries.

We'll just have to be record setting, world class on defense and beat everyone 9-7.
Championship!   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2018, 12:08:03 AM »
Salmanella...bust.
Caught three passes early on. Dropped every one after that!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2018, 12:15:08 AM »
Salmanella...bust.
Caught three passes early on. Dropped every one after that!
Helluva cheerleader when he's not on the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions