Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Are we really THIS stupid?

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Are we really THIS stupid?
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2018, 02:05:22 PM »
Your deflection is on par with left leaning media outlets.

Fact remains that Dems had all the legislative leverage from 2009-2011 and did nothing constructive about dreamers. So Barry waves his wand via EO in 2012 which has caused this mess now. That's all the president was saying. Leave it to prowler to NOW try to get into semantics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2018, 03:19:23 PM »
:rofl: :rofl:

But, he's a stable genius. He told everyone as much.

:rofl: :rofl:

His farts are smarter than you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2018, 04:52:25 PM »
Fact remains that Dems had all the legislative leverage from 2009-2011 and did nothing constructive about dreamers. So Barry waves his wand via EO in 2012 which has caused this mess now. That's all the president was saying. Leave it to prowler to NOW try to get into semantics.
The fact...
Trump stated that Democrats held all three branches of the government 2008-2011.
George W was President in 2008.  :facepalm:
Democrats didn't hold the Judicial Branch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2018, 07:21:59 PM »
The fact...
Trump stated that Democrats held all three branches of the government 2008-2011.
George W was President in 2008.  :facepalm:
Democrats didn't hold the Judicial Branch.

You. Are. Useless.

You don't comprehend ANY of this. You don't want to. You are the very partisan ideologue people have grown tired of now.

So it's a waste of fucking time. Have fun in these threads alone now. Or maybe these guys should just post recipes in response again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2018, 08:42:20 PM »
You. Are. Useless.

You don't comprehend ANY of this. You don't want to. You are the very partisan ideologue people have grown tired of now.

So it's a waste of fucking time. Have fun in these threads alone now. Or maybe these guys should just post recipes in response again.
Sorry, is it the facts that upset you or is it that Trump isn't the stable genius he claimed himself to be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2018, 09:59:06 PM »
ALL roads are leading back to Clinton.  The witch hunt is quickly becoming embarrassing.  The ONGOING investigation has done nothing more than expose the fact that the Democrats, namely Hillary/Obama, have been at the heart of one of the biggest scandals in political history.  Amazing to see the world we live in now where liberals are protected at all costs.  How can it be proven 100% that Bernie was screwed over by Clinton.  Nothing.  Crickets.  Now, it's all coming to light that the entire Trump/Russia allegations are really nothing more than another corrupt Hillary...now Obama...attempt to control their own destinies.

Embarrassing!  Beyond belief!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2018, 11:09:38 PM »
ALL roads are leading back to Clinton.  The witch hunt is quickly becoming embarrassing.  The ONGOING investigation has done nothing more than expose the fact that the Democrats, namely Hillary/Obama, have been at the heart of one of the biggest scandals in political history.  Amazing to see the world we live in now where liberals are protected at all costs.  How can it be proven 100% that Bernie was screwed over by Clinton.  Nothing.  Crickets.  Now, it's all coming to light that the entire Trump/Russia allegations are really nothing more than another corrupt Hillary...now Obama...attempt to control their own destinies.

You need to stop watching faux news and reading beetbert, you dumbas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2018, 09:06:47 AM »
You need to stop watching faux news and reading beetbert, you dumbas.

#StayWoke
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2018, 09:19:01 AM »
Seriously.  It's almost like the Cam saga.  Every investigative entity possible crawled up Auburn's ass.  Every media member and anybody outside the AU fambly was offering any piece of "evidence" or advice they could to prove Auburn's obvious guilt.

Nothing!  Not even an overdue library book.

In this case, the harder they look, the more it points back to Hillary.  But that nasty wench could stab somebody in the neck with a pair of scissors on prime time television, and CNN would spend 8 hours on how the Trump administration mishandled a domestic violence accusation against an aide.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2018, 12:35:27 PM »

Bullshit. This is all just to hide the investigation into under-aged hookers and blow!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2018, 12:36:31 PM »
Did someone say hookers and blow?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2018, 02:14:06 PM »
Did someone say hookers and blow?
Duh.  Trump did...so we should IMPEACH!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2018, 02:35:24 PM »
Duh.  Trump did...so we should IMPEACH!

Can i wear my satin cowboy hat and use words like “undubitable” or “constantinarium” and “bedelofied” when I write the articles?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2018, 02:46:12 PM »
Can i wear my satin cowboy hat and use words like “undubitable” or “constantinarium” and “bedelofied” when I write the articles?

Sammy Sosa?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2018, 06:25:33 PM »
If you don’t like it or don’t support this fantastic president planes leave here every day. Just saying.
                                                                              :haha:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump-ranks-as-worst-president-in-poll-of-scholars/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2018, 08:14:16 PM »
                                                                              :haha:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump-ranks-as-worst-president-in-poll-of-scholars/

Trump ranks as best president in poll of people who actually matter. 

Now go fuck yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2018, 08:39:12 PM »
Trump ranks as best president in poll of people who actually matter. 

Now go fuck yourself.

You do realize the investigation is ongoing.....Trump bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2018, 08:45:43 PM »

The man has been in office just over a year.  He's already accomplished more positive things in that time than Obama did in eight years. And he's done it while facing more hysterical and asinine opposition than any president in history. 

I'm sick of the fools like Prowler, the very people whose lives have become infinitely better over the past year, still talking shit.  It just shows how ignorant and blind they truly are. 

I'll admit it.  Had Obama brought this much positive movement to the country in his first year? I'd have been one of his biggest supporters. 

I voted for  Trump because I believed he could get things done.  He's doing exactly that.  It saddens me to think just how much further ahead we could be now if asshats like McCain and McConnell would get out of the way and if human scum like Nancy Peolsi and Chuck Schumer would crawl into their filthy dens forever. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2018, 09:10:41 PM »
The man has been in office just over a year.  He's already accomplished more positive things in that time than Obama did in eight years. And he's done it while facing more hysterical and asinine opposition than any president in history. 

I'm sick of the fools like Prowler, the very people whose lives have become infinitely better over the past year, still talking shit.  It just shows how ignorant and blind they truly are. 

I'll admit it.  Had Obama brought this much positive movement to the country in his first year? I'd have been one of his biggest supporters. 

I voted for  Trump because I believed he could get things done.  He's doing exactly that.  It saddens me to think just how much further ahead we could be now if asshats like McCain and McConnell would get out of the way and if human scum like Nancy Peolsi and Chuck Schumer would crawl into their filthy dens forever.
I usually agree with your posts but I have to say that it’s laughable to say that you would’ve ever supported a black president .

It’s like saying that you’d support Auburn if we ever had a black AD.

Not happening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2018, 01:53:02 AM »
The man has been in office just over a year.
He's already accomplished more positive things in that time than Obama did in eight years. And he's done it while facing more hysterical and asinine opposition than any president in history. 

First sentence is correct. The rest is bullshit. I'm guessing that your crying will become louder and louder everytime new indictments are handed down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions