Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

X-Gate. Good Times

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
X-Gate. Good Times
« on: September 21, 2008, 08:57:31 AM »
May I be the first to say, that was a killer tailgate.  Good turnout and Mark did his usual bang up job of hosting.  Thanks man.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: X-Gate. Good Times
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 11:24:49 AM »
May I be the first to say, that was a killer tailgate.  Good turnout and Mark did his usual bang up job of hosting.  Thanks man.

I second that!   :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 11:53:47 AM »
Damn I wish I could have met some of you fuckers...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 11:59:29 AM »
Damn I wish I could have met some of you fuckers...

Trust me, it's not that impressive a group of intellectual power.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 01:18:15 PM »
Great gathering. Thanks Mark for hooking us up with the best tailgate on campus. Those old bastards they showed on the jumbotron as the tailgaters of the game didn't have shit on this one.

I just want to say, before I go any further, that Steve is the most awesome man on the planet. You register a .99973 on the duuuude scale, bud! Thanks for the hook up. You are the man!

Tanner, sorry about the Earnhardt stripe. Let me know what it is.

Brian, you are a close second. The cigars were great. Great to see you again.

Glad to finally meet you, Jen. Best of luck to you and Carl there in Houston. Let's meet next year in Red Stick!

Howard and Brad, you are two of the funniest fuckers alive. Hope you get your boat! Taylor and Chad, you guys should have stuck around a little while longer. I'm convinced that we would have seen the mythical yeti had you stayed around.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 05:57:39 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 01:53:37 PM »
Mark and Tara - awesome time, as usual.  If anyone wants to come to Red Stick next year, let me know and I will make some arangements.  I had a blast, and so did the three LSUers that were with me. Nothing but good things to say about the tailgate. 

Glenn, I am looking forward to toasting your new job with that awesome bottle of red wine - but it won't be for a while.  I cannot even THINK about a glass of red wine right now.  My head STILL hurts...  But I really appreciate it.

I do want to offer a very sincere apology to any of you that I may have sexually harassed while I was under the influence.  I can't help it that you guys are all a bunch of irresistable studs, at least through my drunken gaze.  Carl thought it was hilarious.  He asked where I got the beads and I told him I earned them New Orleans style - he cracked up.  I married one cool dude. :thumbsup:

No apologies to precious, sweet little Taylor tho, since that is as close as he got to a woman's lips all week.  Sorry I forgot the graham crackers.

Carl and I found out last night that we have our power back, so we are headed to New Orleans today (Sunday) and will be back in Houston on Monday, in the office on Tuesday.  Life will hopefully get back to normal soon.

Love you guys!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 04:18:36 PM »
We did not get into Auburn until 3:30. A little miscommunication between me and the wife about what time I wanted to leave and a last minute change of plans screwed us up. We came in from Wire Road, so we probably rode right by the tailgate, but by the time we got parked over at the credit union, it was about 4 pm. We still considered walking back over to the tailgate, but by the time our gimpy selfs would have gotten over there, it would have been time to have walked back for Tiger Walk. We wound up just going over the the baseball field and eating there and watching Tiger Walk from the top row of seats of the baseball field. I kind of liked watching it from up above, so I think we are going to try to do that every time from now on. Hopefully we will be able to catch you guys next time we are down for a game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 04:37:29 PM »
Jen, I feel slighted.  I really thought you wanted that ticket.  We had the bus available and everything.

And Randall, you are correct, what brain cells were collectively gathered at Mark's were collectively fried.. Not a lot of stimulating conversation, just a lot of stimulation.

Glenn, you didn't have to stuff the hamburgers, cokes and shit down your drawers.  It was free, dude.  Seriously, glad to see you and everyone made it back safe.  New repsect for our brethren corndogs.  Good times.

Oh, speaking of corndogs, for anyone who drooled, ogled or otherwise mentally undressed that girl in that little gold dress and long blonde hair, just to let you know.... :idhitit:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 04:43:21 PM by Harvey Birdman »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »
Thanks to Mark for hosting. 

It was good to see all of you again, and it was great to finally meet Glenn and tiger88. 

Be warned:  Brian snuck around the entire time and took incriminating pictures of us with his iPhone.  I caught the bastard trying to take a picture of my goods when I was pissing behind the dumpster.  He said something about 'saving that one for the private collection.'

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 05:17:03 PM »
Yes, thanks for for the great tailgate Mark and it was good to meet some of the filks there. My brother and I were kind of in and out. Slammed a bunch of beers and left. I apologize for leaving the AU styro cooler and not returning. It was at least reusable I hope.

It was good to meet glenn,ogre, jumbo, and mark, and see steve again. Would have liked to have met everyone there but we had to go to tigerwalk and then go take our spot at the game. My bro likes standing on the walkway even though are tickets were great. You have to stake your spot out there.

Oh, did see a good fight between a corndog and AU guy. The corndog pushed an AU girl a couple of times and someone lit his ass up. He was bloosdied and bruised and calling 9-11 until I reminded him that we would let any cops know that he had been pushing a girl around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 05:20:11 PM »
Yes, thanks for for the great tailgate Mark and it was good to meet some of the filks there. My brother and I were kind of in and out. Slammed a bunch of beers and left. I apologize for leaving the AU styro cooler and not returning. It was at least reusable I hope.

It was good to meet glenn,ogre, jumbo, and mark, and see steve again. Would have liked to have met everyone there but we had to go to tigerwalk and then go take our spot at the game. My bro likes standing on the walkway even though are tickets were great. You have to stake your spot out there.

Oh, did see a good fight between a corndog and AU guy. The corndog pushed an AU girl a couple of times and someone lit his ass up. He was bloosdied and bruised and calling 9-11 until I reminded him that we would let any cops know that he had been pushing a girl around.

Jumbo was AuburnChopper1........

Tanner  :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 05:24:39 PM »
Ok. Whatever on that. I just know that I met some folks and had a good time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »
It was good to meet you too!  We'll all have to do that again sometime!

Thanks Mark for good company on the golf course the other day and the great time for me and Crystal.   :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2008, 01:24:33 AM »
I'm only 125lb's heavier than Tanner :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2008, 07:13:57 AM »
Thanks for hosting Mark!  Phenomenal as always! (I still forgot to give you my $20 for the fantasy football)

Jen, glad I got to see the puppies.

Chief and Steve I can't believe that everyone thinks I am the lecherous old man of the group.

Good to see your daywalking ass Brad.  Since you act like you don't know what the fuck we talk about.....

Taylor and Chad I can't believe ya'll didn't get the midget to come over!  I consider it another lost opportunity.

Chopper your girlfriend looks good in auburn garb.  You may be able to turn her.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 07:14:46 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 09:48:40 AM »
I've only seen that episode once, and I guess I missed the Daywalker part of the presentation the first time I saw it.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I was Ginger before Ginger was cool. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 10:15:10 AM »
I've only seen that episode once, and I guess I missed the Daywalker part of the presentation the first time I saw it.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I was Ginger before Ginger was cool. 

Thanks Sani...  She had a good time....  It's possible!  :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 10:46:36 AM »
Thanks Sani...  She had a good time....  It's possible!  :vn:

Work the quote function much?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 11:48:11 AM »
I'm only 125lb's heavier than Tanner :blink:

I was thinking you musta dropped a few lbs. The only pic I've ever seen of you is from your wedding photo thingy and was kinda blurry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »
Got back from the game late last night, thanks for all who came by.  I had a great time with you guys!!  we'll do it again for the Georgia game.  Hopefully the results of the game will turn out better.  The Jack Daniels minis and the cigars were greatly appreciated!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions