Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brothers Osborne

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Brothers Osborne
« on: January 13, 2018, 06:22:08 PM »
New song by the brothers may signal that there's some "country" out there you may like.  Dude can bend some strings.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Brothers Osborne
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 10:22:35 PM »
Dude. Respect your opinion and all. Therefore I gave this a listen.

I made it 18 seconds before I fled to Ludacris.

I think I’m just going to ignore any “this is good country” threads henceforth. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:18:40 PM »
Dude. Respect your opinion and all. Therefore I gave this a listen.

I made it 18 seconds before I fled to Ludacris.

I think I’m just going to ignore any “this is good country” threads henceforth.

Coming from a guy who has trashed 298 movies out of 300 reviews.  And thinks KISS...oh fuck it.  Just posted it to give folks an alternative.  One thing.  The guitar work is awesome.  No studio musicians.  Not expecting anyone to like, love hate this...but if you want to see some real guitar work, click this below.  One of the brothers knows his shit.  Do me a favor and we'll cut through the shit.  Fast forward to the 3:00 mark and watch til the end.  Just trust me and do it.  Watch til the end and if you fucking hate it, I won't post anymore music.  But I'll also realize you have no clue. Just do it.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:37:12 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 06:05:40 AM »
Coming from a guy who has trashed 298 movies out of 300 reviews.  And thinks KISS...oh fuck it.  Just posted it to give folks an alternative.  One thing.  The guitar work is awesome.  No studio musicians.  Not expecting anyone to like, love hate this...but if you want to see some real guitar work, click this below.  One of the brothers knows his shit.  Do me a favor and we'll cut through the shit.  Fast forward to the 3:00 mark and watch til the end.  Just trust me and do it. Watch til the end and if you fucking hate it, I won't post anymore music.  But I'll also realize you have no clue. Just do it.

I will one day. 

I didn't post that to tell you to stop posting music.  That was more just a reflection of my own perception.  Musical (and movie, apparently) taste is subjective. Some people actually listen to Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney and Jason Allbeans.  I'd rather grate my nuts with a mandoline.  I like Barry White, Barry Manilow, Luda, KISS, Crue, etc.  Some of ya'll ridicule that. Ok.

There's very little that everyone will agree on -- except perhaps Hotel California.  You, Chiz, wes, whoever, should keep posting music that you like.  That was more me saying that I'm going to bow out of any more efforts to find common ground in the country genre than dissing anybody who does like it.  Wasn't trying to shit on your taste. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 08:44:53 AM »
I will one day. 

I didn't post that to tell you to stop posting music.  That was more just a reflection of my own perception.  Musical (and movie, apparently) taste is subjective. Some people actually listen to Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney and Jason Allbeans.  I'd rather grate my nuts with a mandoline.  I like Barry White, Barry Manilow, Luda, KISS, Crue, etc.  Some of ya'll ridicule that. Ok.

There's very little that everyone will agree on -- except perhaps Hotel California.  You, Chiz, wes, whoever, should keep posting music that you like.  That was more me saying that I'm going to bow out of any more efforts to find common ground in the country genre than dissing anybody who does like it.  Wasn't trying to shit on your taste.

It's like anything else. People just have different taste. I've accepted that and quit trying to convince anyone what they should like or not like. Just everyone listen to and like what ya want. Problem solved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 09:04:36 AM »
Coming from a guy who has trashed 298 movies out of 300 reviews.
I read most of K' reviews and he seems to like disliking light comedy and C horror flicks.
Then it dawned on me the last comedy I really enjoyed was The Wedding Crashers which was years ago.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:19:01 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 12:20:38 PM »
I will one day. 

^^I agree with everything in this post except the part encouraging him to post more. And you went so far as to encourage Wes and Chizzy.

Had you had a lot to drink?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:57:35 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 01:02:16 PM »
I read most of K' reviews and he seems to like disliking light comedy and C horror flicks.
Then it dawned on me the last comedy I really enjoyed was The Nutty Professor with Jerry Lewis, which was years ago.
^^Fixed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 01:23:32 PM »
If you would all listen to Jesus music, you wouldn't be so bitter. Except for WT. He's always bitter. Half a head and all that!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 01:35:12 PM »
Then it dawned on me the last comedy I really enjoyed was The Wedding Crashers which was years ago.

Mostly what I watch are light comedy and horror movies.  Both are notoriously difficult to get right.  I'm also not one to heap praise on films.  I point out the flaws. Most movies have them.  Very few perfect movies. I think that's sometimes mistaken as panning the movie.  Most have components that bother me.   I tend to watch a lot of movies that are predisposed to be pretty bad to begin with.  Zoombies?  Really?  Zombeaver? yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 09:16:59 AM »
FWIW, I like Brothers Osborne.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 09:26:08 AM »
I didn't know Ozzy had brothers and I think Jack is the only male offspring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 11:14:41 AM »
FWIW, I like Brothers Osborne.

Kiss of death.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2018, 11:15:38 AM »
I was going to come on here and try to save you Snaggs, but then I realized it ain't my fault.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2018, 11:59:45 AM »
I was going to come on here and try to save you Snaggs, but then I
listened to that , ahhh, stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2018, 02:13:34 PM »
Kiss of death.

I'd never actually heard of them before December.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2018, 09:23:56 AM »
I'd never actually heard of them before December.
They haven't been around that long that's probably why.  I like them
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2018, 09:48:18 AM »
This thread brings back many good memories:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2018, 11:23:03 AM »
Well damn.  That hit of meth apparently affected me more than I thought.  I meant to post that the Osmond Brothers were back together and are releasing an updated version of "He ain't heavy, he's my brother."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2018, 11:50:40 AM »
Well damn.  That hit of meth apparently affected me more than I thought.  I meant to post that the Osmond Brothers were back together and are releasing an updated version of "He ain't heavy, he's my brother."
That’s a great Bob Dylan tune. I’d forgotten how much you like him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions