Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Which SEC Team Has The Best Chance Of Going Undefeated?

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Which SEC Team Has The Best Chance Of Going Undefeated?
« on: September 19, 2008, 09:13:10 AM »
http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncf/index

Auburn - 9%
Florida - 47%
Georgia -25%
LSU - 19%

The nation has little faith in us. Even our state went to Florida (probably due to the bammer voters).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Which SEC Team Has The Best Chance Of Going Undefeated?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 09:28:03 AM »
I'm not sure most of the country even know's we exist considering the lack of coverage we've usually gotten.   We can change that big time with a win Saturday!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 09:52:01 AM »
The nation has little faith in us. Even our state went to Florida (probably due to the bammer voters).

What other than a decent D has Auburn shown the nation? Little faith? You have to be kidding. You guys will lose 3-4.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 10:30:04 AM »

What other than a decent D has Auburn shown the nation? Little faith? You have to be kidding. You guys will lose 3-4.

You've been awfully quiet lately?   You feel that Bama has shown you what you need to be cocky yet?   ...against the mediocre (at best) competition you've played?

I pick Arkansas to beat Alabama at Arkansas by a field goal.  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 10:47:27 AM »
You've been awfully quiet lately?   You feel that Bama has shown you what you need to be cocky yet?   ...against the mediocre (at best) competition you've played?

I pick Arkansas to beat Alabama at Arkansas by a field goal.  :thumbsup:

Trust him.  He's pre-med
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 01:30:44 PM »
You've been awfully quiet lately

Yeah, I've been lurking, but there aren't really any other 'Bama fans here, and it gets boring since I'm not just going to start a thread to talk shit.

I don't think your O will be any good until Tubby gives total control of the offense to Franklin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 01:41:41 PM »
I don't think your O will be any good until Tubby gives total control of the offense to Franklin.

Interesting.  I figured it was exactly opposite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 01:42:32 PM »

Yeah, I've been lurking, but there aren't really any other 'Bama fans here, and it gets boring since I'm not just going to start a thread to talk shit.

It would only take a renewed effort in focus and execution to make it better than it is now.   It can't get any worse.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 01:48:17 PM »
It would only take a renewed effort in focus and execution to make it better than it is now.   It can't get any worse.

I beg to differ. 

3 points can win you a game. 

0 points will not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 02:35:25 PM »
http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncf/index

Auburn - 9%
Florida - 47%
Georgia -25%
LSU - 19%

I really don't see anyone in the SEC going undefeated this year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 03:09:48 PM »
I really don't see anyone in the SEC going undefeated this year. 
Agreed. Welcome to the board. Great quotes in your sig!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 04:54:33 PM »
Agreed. Welcome to the board. Great quotes in your sig!

Is this gonna turn into AUnation where every post is a fucking political advertisement?  I mean I log on to read responses to fucking smart ass questions or general questions, not fucking signs of which party is better and that shit.  I mean, if I wanted to have the damn sorry ass political race for the president jammed down my throat like a donkey dick in some mexican whores ass, I would get the fuck off of this site, walk my fat lazy American ass to the couch, and turn on tv and watch the fucking 24 hour news shows that seem liked they were desinged for people with Alzheimers.

No offense to you AUTiger, but when I see posts that have a whole bunch of shit in the sig i'm like come the fuck on with all of the posts with all this fairy ass political bull cum guzzling sheep fucking propaganda whore ass spin machine.... fuck!!!!!!!  Granted you personally do have outstanding quotes in your sig, but I am dreading it when more fuckers come on here wanting to spew there shit and before you know it, half of the damn post is quotes or signs or political statements and shit.  This is a fucking football board not a damn junior high school students running for the offices in the student body... What the everloving ostrich fuck.

War Eagle and welcome to the board.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 05:00:48 PM by Come Honor Face »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 05:06:12 PM »
Is this gonna turn into AUnation where every post is a fucking political advertisement?  I mean I log on to read responses to fucking smart ass questions or general questions, not fucking signs of which party is better and that shit.  I mean, if I wanted to have the damn sorry ass political race for the president jammed down my throat like a donkey dick in some mexican whores ass, I would get the fuck off of this site, walk my fat lazy American ass to the couch, and turn on tv and watch the fucking 24 hour news shows that seem liked they were desinged for people with Alzheimers.

No offense to you AUTiger, but when I see posts that have a whole bunch of shit in the sig i'm like come the fuck on with all of the posts with all this fairy ass political bull cum guzzling sheep fucking propaganda whore ass spin machine.... fuck!!!!!!!  Granted you personally do have outstanding quotes in your sig, but I am dreading it when more fuckers come on here wanting to spew there shit and before you know it, half of the damn post is quotes or signs or political statements and shit.  This is a fucking football board not a damn junior high school students running for the offices in the student body... What the everloving ostrich fuck.

10 uses of fuck and still a crappy point. Someone is on a roid-rage/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2008, 05:12:55 PM »

Screw you guys, i'm taking my needles and going home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2008, 05:49:25 PM »
Screw you guys, i'm taking my needles and going home.

Needles for the roids, or to pop your back zits?  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 05:56:38 PM »

No offense to you AUTiger
, but when I see posts that have a whole bunch of shit in the sig i'm like come the fuck on with all of the posts with all this fairy ass political bull cum guzzling sheep fucking propaganda whore ass spin machine.... fuck!!!!!!!  Granted you personally do have outstanding quotes in your sig, but I am dreading it when more fuckers come on here wanting to spew there shit and before you know it, half of the damn post is quotes or signs or political statements and shit.  This is a fucking football board not a damn junior high school students running for the offices in the student body... What the everloving ostrich fuck.

None taken dude!  Thanks for the welcome.  For the sake of being non offensive, I decided to go ahead and take a few of the quotes out, it saves some space  :thumbsup:, but I won't take them all out.   

War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 05:59:50 PM »

Actually he referenced it 11 times, but I don't expect bamers to know how to count past five anyways! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 06:35:46 PM »
Actually he referenced it 11 times, but I don't expect bamers to know how to count past five anyways! 

HEY! I CAN COUNT TO 6!!! I had to learn when you guys won again last year. I hope I don't have to learn anymore nermberz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2008, 06:42:46 PM »
Brodie can count to 11
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2008, 07:10:15 PM »
nice hustle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions