Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2018 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 2018 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #380 on: August 13, 2018, 10:46:45 PM »
Damn it, Jar.  Your guys are not keeping their end of the bargain.  4-2 Nats in the 8th.  Get that shit in gear. 

Braves handle that bidnezz against the Marlins.  Earn at least a series split in the 4 game series with a doubleheader sweep.  9-1 and 6-1. 

Come on Birds.  Do some of that come back shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #381 on: August 13, 2018, 11:31:16 PM »
Bud Norris can lick my sack. I’m reasonably sure that he’s a human sex trafficker in the offseason, who also sells meth to kids at schools. 

Mother fucker probably roots for Georgia. Fuck Georgia. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #382 on: August 13, 2018, 11:40:44 PM »
Man, two walks offs, first vs cubs, then vs the cards. Snags is loving this...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #383 on: August 14, 2018, 09:35:22 AM »
Splooge, splooge. splooge....

I need a cigarette.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #384 on: August 14, 2018, 09:58:02 AM »
The Braves are unstoppable now.  They have a Touki. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #385 on: August 14, 2018, 10:28:13 AM »
Splooge, splooge. splooge....

I need a cigarette.
This is the baseball thread, not the longsnapper thread.  Although the pic you posted in the ham and cheese thread was outfuckingstanding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #386 on: August 15, 2018, 09:41:05 AM »
Ronald Acuna, Jr. hit another first pitch, lead off homer.  6th homer in the last 5 games.  The Braves' announcers said that's very "Carpenter-like".  This 20 year old has 19 homers in only 67 games this year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #387 on: August 15, 2018, 10:00:36 AM »
Ronald Acuna, Jr. hit another first pitch, lead off homer.  6th homer in the last 5 games.  The Braves' announcers said that's very "Carpenter-like".  This 20 year old has 19 homers in only 67 games this year.
If we'd only had him 10 years ago...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #388 on: August 15, 2018, 10:23:19 AM »
If we'd only had him 10 years ago...
Then maybe Mini-Buzz would finally have a backpack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #389 on: August 15, 2018, 10:08:25 PM »
Ronald Acuna, Jr. hit another first pitch, lead off homer.  6th homer in the last 5 games.  The Braves' announcers said that's very "Carpenter-like".  This 20 year old has 19 homers in only 67 games this year.
Apparently the Rays took exception and hit him on the first pitch. Looked pretty dirty to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #390 on: August 15, 2018, 11:08:13 PM »
Apparently the Rays took exception and hit him on the first pitch. Looked pretty dirty to me.
The Marlins were pissed too.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #391 on: August 16, 2018, 10:17:04 AM »
The Marlins were pissed too. 
True. Rays, Marlins, same thing to me as far as MLB goes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #392 on: August 16, 2018, 10:37:33 AM »
Gained a lot of respect for Snitker after watching the melee on video. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #393 on: August 16, 2018, 10:46:44 AM »
All we do it spy on Houston, hire Big Mac as a hitting coach, and maybe put deer antler spray in some salsa, but we're the cheaters?

Shit, the Marlins tried to kill a motherfucker.  When do I get to call GF's team a bunch of cheating fish?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #394 on: August 16, 2018, 11:20:55 AM »
All we do it spy on Houston, hire Big Mac as a hitting coach, and maybe put deer antler spray in some salsa, but we're the cheaters?

shoot, the Marlins tried to kill a motherfudgeer.  When do I get to call GF's team a bunch of cheating fish?
The day they hired Don Mattingly?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #395 on: August 16, 2018, 11:33:12 AM »
What I found funny was some of the comments from "Old school" players.  The game has apparently changed in that I heard several comments saying, (Para.) we wouldn't have strolled out there and pointed.  We'd a lit that mofo up. If you noticed, the only people that looked fired up enough to throw down were Snitker and first base coach, Eric Young.  The rest were milling around and basically not doing shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #396 on: August 16, 2018, 11:38:06 AM »
What I found funny was some of the comments from "Old school" players.  The game has apparently changed in that I heard several comments saying, (Para.) we wouldn't have strolled out there and pointed.  We'd a lit that mofo up. If you noticed, the only people that looked fired up enough to throw down were Snitker and first base coach, Eric Young.  The rest were milling around and basically not doing shoot.
Yeah...unwritten rules and all.  I don't have a problem with the beaning in principle, but I say throw it right at his ass.  That one was destined to either break a rib or an elbow.  At least it wasn't at his head though...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #397 on: August 16, 2018, 11:46:40 AM »
Yeah...unwritten rules and all.  I don't have a problem with the beaning in principle, but I say throw it right at his ass.  That one was destined to either break a rib or an elbow.  At least it wasn't at his head though...
Ed Zachary.  And, as long as it's in retaliation for something.  Acuna has fun and knows he's a bad ass.  But, he hasn't done anything to diss the Marlins or anyone else.  He was just going all Carpenter with his lead off at-bats.  I think Uranus, or whatever his name is, just made a bad decision and took it upon himself to take him out.  Mattingly has to stand up for his players, so he didn't throw him under the bus.  But, he did put him out in the road.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #398 on: August 16, 2018, 12:02:31 PM »
Keith Hernandez:

"He’s killing you,” Hernandez said. “You’ve lost three games. He’s hit three home runs. You’ve got to hit him. I’m sorry. People are not going to like that. You’ve got to hit him, knock him down. I mean, seriously knock him down if you don’t hit him. And you never throw at anybody’s head ... or neck. You hit them in the back, you hit them in the fanny.”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #399 on: August 16, 2018, 01:50:54 PM »
I am so proud to see the Bravo's with a two game lead and growing!!  I feel the clinch any day now!  Yeah baby, yeah!

In other news, just four short years ago, the two worst teams in MLB today were playing for the ALCS........ 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan