Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2018 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: 2018 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #360 on: August 09, 2018, 05:14:55 PM »
I for one am looking forward to the Philly slip and watching the Bravo's ascend to their proper place at the top.  Then it's a cake walk to the series from there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #361 on: August 09, 2018, 05:40:48 PM »
I for one am looking forward to the Philly slip and watching the Bravo's ascend to their proper place at the top.  Then it's a cake walk to the series from there.
Don't you have young boys to stalk on line or something? 

BTW, the Braves haven't won a playoff series since 2001.  Let's see...that's 4..7....multiply by 6...carry the 1...remainder of 11...SEVENTEEN YEARS!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #362 on: August 09, 2018, 05:41:51 PM »
Don't you have young boys to stalk on line or something? 

BTW, the Braves haven't won a playoff series since 2001.  Let's see...that's 4..7....multiply by 6...carry the 1...remainder of 11...SEVENTEEN YEARS!!!!
This is the year!  I can feel it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #363 on: August 09, 2018, 05:45:44 PM »
This is the year!  I can feel it!
I'll feel you, buddy.

Wait....no.  I meant, shut up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #364 on: August 09, 2018, 06:30:37 PM »
Jealousy is a stinky cologne
And Fuck Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #365 on: August 09, 2018, 10:22:57 PM »
And Fuck Georgia.
I like your style, Mister.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #366 on: August 10, 2018, 10:58:45 AM »
I see where Philly has a daunting task of playing the Padres series and the Bravos have the cakewalk pleasure of playing the Dog Ass Brewers.  The Philly slide is upon us boys!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #367 on: August 10, 2018, 11:22:19 AM »
I see where Philly has a daunting task of playing the Padres series and the Bravos have the cakewalk pleasure of playing the Dog Ass Brewers.  The Philly slide is upon us boys!
Chop on, you hairy woo woos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #368 on: August 10, 2018, 11:05:10 PM »
So, the Cubs scrape one out against the Nats.  (Huge Cubs fan right now)  The Cards handle that bidnezz against the Royals.  And the Braves help them both with a 10-1 win vs. the Brew Crew. Good Friday night for our respective teams. 

BTW, the freaking Brewers might match the Yankees in size.  These guys are fucking huge.  Jesus Aguilar is 6'3" 296.  Everyone on that team is 230 or better.  Jeez!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #369 on: August 11, 2018, 10:07:19 AM »
And the Salsaman hits another dinger. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #370 on: August 11, 2018, 01:08:51 PM »
And the Salsaman hits another dinger.
Image result for roid rage memes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #371 on: August 11, 2018, 02:18:10 PM »
(Huge Cubs fan right now)
Same here except for the Braves. Hoping for another 10-1 in yalls favor. Even then though, I just don't think the Brews can stay tight with the Cubbies. They have a very lacking bullpen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #372 on: August 11, 2018, 10:28:09 PM »
Unfortunately that bullpen, Josh Hader, bitch slapped the Bravos tonight.  4-2 loss to the Beer Makers.  I think the Brewers head straight to Wrigley after this series.  Should be fun to watch.

Oh damn.  Just checked and it's 2 in Wrigley, then 3 in St. Louwie. That's a pretty stout road trip and one that may define your season.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:31:08 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #373 on: August 12, 2018, 05:09:29 PM »
Alright Birds and Baby Bears.  The Braves did their job and took 2 out of 3 from the Brewers.  Coming into today, the Cubs were in the lead at 18 games over .500.  The Brewers were 2 back.  The Cards were 5 1/2 back.  (Haven't looked to see if either of you have played)  But over the next 5 days, you've both got a chance to do some damage.

But, let's hope today wasn't a sign of something big for Milwaukee.  Yeah they lost 8-7.  They had 19 hits and about 164 men left on base.  They should have destroyed the ATL.  19 freakin' hits.  That's sick. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #374 on: August 12, 2018, 11:18:21 PM »
Damn.  Wow!  Oh my Gawd!! And all those other expletives.  Kudos to the Cubbies for a walk off, down 3-0, Grand Salami homerun against the Nationals.  Helped the Bravos, hurt the Brewers.  What a finish.  Just wow!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #375 on: August 13, 2018, 07:50:49 AM »
In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Indians Cardinals have managed to win a few here and there, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.

I think that's 6 straight series wins...  Playing the Nats at home.  Snags, I'll send you some salsa and a Cards hat.  Maybe we can bury them for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #376 on: August 13, 2018, 10:48:39 AM »
Damn.  Wow!  Oh my Gawd!! And all those other expletives.  Kudos to the Cubbies for a walk off, down 3-0, Grand Salami homerun against the Nationals.  Helped the Bravos, hurt the Brewers.  What a finish.  Just wow!
The call was incredible as well. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #377 on: August 13, 2018, 12:28:29 PM »
In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Indians Cardinals have managed to win a few here and there, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.

I think that's 6 straight series wins...  Playing the Nats at home.  Snags, I'll send you some salsa and a Cards hat.  Maybe we can bury them for you.
Damn right.   Sweep those beyotches.  The good thing for you guys is you'll miss Scherzer in this series.  That guy is just plain nasty.  Best in the game by a long shot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #378 on: August 13, 2018, 05:21:13 PM »
Do the Bravos clinch tonight?  Asking for a friend. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #379 on: August 13, 2018, 07:09:11 PM »
Do the Bravos clinch tonight?  Asking for a friend.
I just reported you to Titan Tiger, asking for a healthy spike in your warn meter.  Don't be surprised if that happens sooner than later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions