Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2018 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: 2018 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #240 on: May 28, 2018, 12:30:09 PM »
That September braves/Sox series looking better and better. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #241 on: May 30, 2018, 12:03:37 AM »
That September braves/Sox series looking better and better.
No doubt.  Although, while not trying to be the ultimate pessimist, I just don't see the Braves in it for the long run.  The Nats are loaded and are now playing the consistently good ball everyone expected.  Half game behind the Braves.
To your point, a Braves/Red Sox late season series with implications would be orgasmic, to say the least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #242 on: May 30, 2018, 12:07:46 AM »
Braves get the second walk-off win in this series with the Mets.  Cool stuff but you damn sure can't keep winning that way.  Cards and Cubs keeping pace with the hot Brew Crew.  No worries.  Boston is killing it.  I swear I'm going to make the trek to the Mecca at Fenway Pahk this season.  Houston staying steady, but what's up with the Mariners?  Damn!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #243 on: May 30, 2018, 08:24:19 AM »
Today's game is on Facebook live.  Any of you guys watch a game on that platform yet?  I'm working at home this week, and would rather just put it on the TV.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #244 on: May 30, 2018, 04:38:53 PM »
Today's game is on Facebook live.  Any of you guys watch a game on that platform yet?  I'm working at home this week, and would rather just put it on the TV.
I don't know anything about your question but wanted to mention that I can shake my ass like the girl in your picture. As a matter of fact, my stomach shakes at about the same speed when I drop it like it's hot. (My ass, that is)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #245 on: May 30, 2018, 07:23:27 PM »
I don't know anything about your question but wanted to mention that I can shake my ass like the girl in your picture. As a matter of fact, my stomach shakes at about the same speed when I drop it like it's hot. (My ass, that is)
I am mesmerized by that girl and could just watch it over and over. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #246 on: June 03, 2018, 11:20:33 PM »

Well, not Waka...but Michael Wacha of St. Louwie.  Took a no-hitter into the 9th against the Pirates but couldn't quite pull it off.  The Cards keep pace with the Cubs and red hot Brew Crew.  Braves took 3 of 4 from the Nats, which is huge with Washington coming in on a 9 game road winning streak and the Braves playing shitty at home this year. 

What the Fruck is up with the Mariners?  I can't name a single player on that team other than Robinson Cano, who I think is suspended for PED's.  Or at least, was.  15 games over .500 and first place over Houston.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #247 on: June 12, 2018, 10:59:31 PM »
Back to some MLB bitching and moaning.  The Cubbies have quietly gone on a streak and put themselves 13 games over .500 (If failing memory serves)  Sitting in first with the Brewers and Cards right there within a game or 3.  However, the Beer Boys are shutting out the Baby Bears tonight and the suddenly, somewhat hot Padres, took down the Red Birds tonight.  Unfortunately, the Fathers got it going with my Braves. 

Coming off a 2-4 road trip, the Bravos got back on track against the Mets with an 8-2 ass whipping.  Back in 1st.  Won't be the same tomorrow as the Metrosexuals send Jacob DeGrom to the mound.  I think I heard them say he has a .81 ERA in his last 10 games.  Sick stuff.  Oh well. Get through tomorrow night and see if you can take the series.

BoSox keep plugging along with the best record in biesbol.  But, the Damn Yankees are right there and won't go away. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #248 on: June 13, 2018, 03:08:01 PM »
Damn! The ATL hurls a 2-hit shutout of NY for a 2-0 win.  Wasn't expecting that with DeGrom on the bump. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #249 on: June 14, 2018, 11:03:41 AM »
Fuck the Padres.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #250 on: June 14, 2018, 11:10:56 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #251 on: June 14, 2018, 11:13:52 AM »
and the Brewers
And Georgia.  Just because.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #252 on: June 14, 2018, 11:38:20 AM »
And Georgia.  Just because.
^^This^^ Always this.

The Padres are suddenly kicking fanny.  They're still the Padres, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #253 on: June 14, 2018, 04:46:23 PM »
and the Brewers
At least the Cubs had the lead for a day. My prediction is the Brewers will fall of by August.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #254 on: June 14, 2018, 10:42:07 PM »
Braves cooled off the Padres.  Well to be fair, the Padres cooled themselves off with some errors and bad luck late.  But, I'll take it.  12 games over .500 for the first time this season.  Getting great pitching from 2 guys not normally in the rotation in Soroka and Sanchez.  Soroka took a no-no into the 7th last night and Sanchez had the Padres shut out through 7 tonight.  Took him out, inexplicably.  Anywho, it gives everyone a rest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #255 on: June 19, 2018, 10:45:08 PM »
You fucka's need to get posting.  Some good shift going on.  Not good for the Cubbies in that they held a lead all game against the Dodgers and somehow let it slip for a 4-3 loss.  Still, just a half game behind the Brewers, who everyone knows will fade.  The Cards just hanging back, trying to avoid the big pile up on turn 3.  Four games behind.  Bravos finally brought their bats to the ball park and smoked the Blue Jays 11-4.  Braves are 14 games over .500.  I'm happy.  I also know they've gotten there against the Padres, Mets and Blue Jays.  3 teams waaayyy below .500.  But, I'll take it right now.  Solid pitching all year and a minimal amount of injuries.  This is one team that can't afford any.  Enjoy the ride while it lasts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #256 on: June 20, 2018, 12:16:10 PM »
there's got to be more to the story...

hooker at least?

The Chicago Cubs are a man down just for him taking his pants down.

Closer Brandon Morrow, who has 16 saves this season, sustained back spasms while undressing after returning home from the team's trip to St. Louis early Monday morning. He was placed on the 10-day disabled list because of the injury.

"Just undressing at my house," Morrow told reporters on Tuesday. "Like 3 a.m., in the closet, got my right leg off. Left one just felt like a spasm in my back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #257 on: June 20, 2018, 01:50:50 PM »
He had just finished performing a Cleveland Steamer when suddenly his back cramped up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #258 on: June 27, 2018, 03:31:37 PM »
Lost 2 of 3 to the Reds at home.  Now, the Braves get the privilege of hitting St. Louie for 3 and then to the Big Apple where the YankMe's await.  I'd absolutely settle for a 2-4 trip.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #259 on: June 27, 2018, 06:16:17 PM »
Lost 2 of 3 to the Reds at home.  Now, the Braves get the privilege of hitting St. Louie for 3 and then to the Big Apple where the YankMe's await.  I'd absolutely settle for a 2-4 trip. 
Cards offense is so strange.  Last night, Matt Carpenter became the first Cardinal to record 5H, 5rbi, 2HR in one game.

But you watch, tonight, they will lose and only get 2 or 3 hits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions