Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2018 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: 2018 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2018, 09:02:56 AM »
Ugh...great series for your redbirds, Jon.  My Schlubs are back to their normal mid-season form already.  I just hope Yadi can get backj in time to meet the Braves in the NLCS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2018, 10:13:55 AM »
Ugh...great series for your redbirds, Jon.  My Schlubs are back to their normal mid-season form already.  I just hope Yadi can get backj in time to meet the Braves in the NLCS.
Six months ago you would have been laughed out of here.
It still probably will not happen, but who even thought they could compete this year!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2018, 05:58:14 PM »
Ugh...great series for your redbirds, Jon.  My Schlubs are back to their normal mid-season form already.  I just hope Yadi can get backj in time to meet the Braves in the NLCS.
As a Cubs fan, yeah, it sucked.  But if you're a baseball fan without a dog in the fight, it was a great series.
And you beat Yadi's dick off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2018, 10:21:21 PM »
Yadi's dick.  I chortled.

Obviously, I was silent all weekend as my Braves got that ass handed to them.  Tore it up on the road and came home to get gang raped.  Now, after a 10 game road stint and a brief layover in the ATL for unprotected butt secks, they head out West to L.A.  19-14.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #184 on: May 08, 2018, 10:24:59 AM »
Yadi's dick.  I chortled.

Obviously, I was silent all weekend as my Braves got that ass handed to them.  Tore it up on the road and came home to get gang raped.  Now, after a 10 game road stint and a brief layover in the ATL for unprotected butt secks, they head out West to L.A.  19-14.
Obviously, I was on my third hit of crack when I typed this. The Braves are headed to south Florida for 6 games against the Rays and Marlins.  Damn, that crack will mess you up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #185 on: May 08, 2018, 11:42:17 AM »
Obviously, I was on my third hit of crack when I typed this. The Braves are headed to south Florida for 6 games against the Rays and Marlins.  Damn, that crack will mess you up.
Don't worry... nobody's listening anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2018, 11:47:24 AM »
Don't worry... nobody's listening anyway.
Dynamite drop in, Monty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2018, 10:20:04 AM »
Looks like Minnesota enjoyed their stay in St. Louie as much as the Giants loved em' some ATL.  Even though we one last night, the bats have gone silent. 1-0 win at the Rays.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 10:21:35 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2018, 03:58:08 PM »
Obviously, I was on my third hit of crack when I typed this. The Braves are headed to south Florida for 6 games against the Rays and Marlins.  Damn, that crack will mess you up.
Don't give up on it, it just takes a while to build up your tolerance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2018, 10:45:35 PM »
Braves take a 5-2 two-game sweep of the Rays.  However, this is 5 games in a row where they just aren't hitting at all.  5 runs on 6 hits.  One run last night.  (21-14)

The Cubs softened up the Marlins, who the Braves face next, with a 13-4 pounding.  Both the Cards and Cubs have series they can make hay in coming up with the Birds going to San Diego and the Cubbies starting an intra-city series with the Pale Hose.  Expect both to take series wins. 

Funny how being somewhat competitive makes a season soooo much more interesting. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #190 on: May 09, 2018, 10:58:04 PM »
In checking the overall team pitching stats, the Cards, Cubs and Braves are all in the top 10.  The Cardinals and Cubs come in at number 5 and 6 respectively with the Braves at #10.  Here's the biggest issue for my team.  The Braves have issued more walks than ANY team in MLB. By a good margin.  Live arms out the ass. (With the exception of dumbass Peter Moylan's Aussie, submarine pitching bitch ass).  But the bullpen especially, just keeps walking peeps.

However, if you can stay in the top 10 all season in pitching, which all 3 teams are, this could be damn fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2018, 11:19:46 PM »
Braves finally break out of their hitting funk.  16 hits and 9 runs in a 9-2 win over the Fish.  Thanks to Buzz' Cubs for softening them up last night.  Freeman with a career high 5 hit night.
Cards up 1-0 on the Padres early.  Cubs resting at home tonight before bitch slapping the cross-town Sox.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2018, 11:49:05 PM »
I'm up so.....I'm paying attention.  The Red Sox salvaged one in New York against the Yank Me's, who had won 17 of 18 games.  The Sox are 25-11 and in second place.  Let that sink in.

Cards up 2-0 on the Fathers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #193 on: May 11, 2018, 09:07:07 AM »
Cubs resting at home tonight before bitch slapping the cross-town Sox.
Pow Pow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #194 on: May 12, 2018, 12:22:23 AM »
Red Birds are pounding the Padres like Trump on Stormy.  Cubbies had butt secks with the Sox, hammering that ass 11-2.  Braves lose their first road game in their last 9, 6-3 loss to the Fish. 

AL...Blue Jays take down the Red Sox, but the A's ripped the Yank Me's a new one.  So, the Sox and Yanks still tied atop of the division.  Houston gets shutout by the Texas Strangers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #195 on: May 12, 2018, 10:19:20 AM »
But did you catch the final of that Cards/Padres game?  Up 9-0 and to allow 5 unaswered.

I swear, if I'm Tums, I sponsor the 9th inning of Cardinals baseball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #196 on: May 12, 2018, 11:24:11 PM »
Cubbies hang 8 more on the Pale Hose for the series win.  Cards are locked in a 1-1 tie in the 8th with the Padres.  Braves bounce back with a 10-5 win in Miami.  After another game in south Florida tomorrow, the Bravos have a make up game with Buzz' Cubs in the Windy City, then 3 more with the Baby Bears at home.

Damn, it's fun to have a half way competitive team again.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #197 on: May 12, 2018, 11:29:39 PM »
Looks like the Red Birds have one more in San Diego, then the Padres come to St. Louie for a series.  The Birds should be able to make hay over the next few days. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #198 on: May 13, 2018, 03:58:13 PM »
Everyone but Cincy within 1/2 game in the central, and Braves are in first by 1 game. 

Going to be a fun summer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #199 on: May 13, 2018, 10:30:45 PM »
Sweep the Cubs.  Then drop 2 to the Twins.  Then drop 2 of 3 to the Padres.

This team has a worse offense than the Tony Franklin Auburn Tigers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions