Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gosh darn it, people like me!

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Gosh darn it, people like me!
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2017, 10:18:41 AM »
"Politically motivated" is another fallacious argument. Was the Washington Post "politically motivated" in seeking these women out to get their stories? Almost certainly, in my mind. Does that have any bearing whatsoever on whether it's true or not? Absolutely not. Andrew Breitbart and James O'Keefe's investigations are/were "politically motivated". Doesn't mean they're automatically complete bullshit.

What is relevant is PROOF. There is none.
It matters not what you FEEL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2017, 12:17:34 PM »
And? So, it's okay for someone to grab women by the pussy, molest a 14 year old, or grope another woman all because you've seen and heard worse at a TigersX get together.

There's a tiny difference there, one group is in seats of power in our government...the other group isn't.

Maybe if you weren't such a twat waffle you would make one of these and see what goes on. I can guarantee you that no one will grab your pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2017, 01:48:01 PM »
OK. With this Franken douche, This was in what, 2006?

Was he even in office then? As an entertainer/comedian, doesn't that world have moments of stupidity?

I can't stand the guy, but did he really sexually assault someone?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2017, 01:55:47 PM »
OK. With this Franken douche, This was in what, 2006?

Was he even in office then? As an entertainer/comedian, doesn't that world have moments of stupidity?

I can't stand the guy, but did he really sexually assault someone?

How would you (or anyone) feel if the picture of him grabbing at the breast of that lady was their wife, mom, or sister?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2017, 02:11:02 PM »

How would you (or anyone) feel if the picture of him grabbing at the breast of that lady was their wife, mom, or sister?
Agree. To me that's the standard for whether or not something was sexual assault or not. If that were my wife and she told me that story and showed me that picture I'd fucking hunt him down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2017, 02:20:12 PM »

It depends on whether they chose to be part of that world.
I have no idea what the context is. In comedy, people do stupid shit.

But it is through a flack jacket. I'm not sure what he was feeling up.
It is definitely a stupid act. But at what point does every prank or stupid act become sexual assault?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2017, 03:06:40 PM »
It depends on whether they chose to be part of that world.
I have no idea what the context is. In comedy, people do stupid shit.

But it is through a flack jacket. I'm not sure what he was feeling up.
It is definitely a stupid act. But at what point does every prank or stupid act become sexual assault?

Since everybody is getting offended by everything. Everything you have ever done is now in play.  3 year old kid in the tub with your 4 year old neighbors daughter. (assault charges).

You can thank so many for this kind of bullshit, but snowflake college students pretty much are leading the pack.

The only thing I like about this is that the Hollywood establishment is turning on themselves. Maybe by the time they run out of folks to go all "Salam Witch trial" on, they will realize they are not the gods they think they are.         (Highlighted part I know is bullshit)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2017, 03:13:37 PM »
Since everybody is getting offended by everything. Everything you have ever done is now in play.  3 year old kid in the tub with your 4 year old neighbors daughter. (assault charges).

You can thank so many for this kind of bullshit, but snowflake college students pretty much are leading the pack.

The only thing I like about this is that the Hollywood establishment is turning on themselves. Maybe by the time they run out of folks to go all "Salam Witch trial" on, they will realize they are not the gods they think they are.         (Highlighted part I know is bullshit)

No, pretty much everything you post is.

Boom mutha fucka.  We need an emoticon thingy of setting it up on the tee and knocking it out of the park.  The underhanded softball toss.  Me dropping the mic.

#excellenceinsmacktalk
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2017, 03:21:22 PM »

Is Salam in Massachusetts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2017, 03:22:55 PM »
Is Salam in Massachusetts?

Rashan! He wasn't s good as they thought!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2017, 03:42:02 PM »
No, pretty much everything you post is.

Boom mutha fucka.  We need an emoticon thingy of setting it up on the tee and knocking it out of the park.  The underhanded softball toss.  Me dropping the mic.

#excellenceinsmacktalk

#hurtdallas.  :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2017, 03:45:50 PM »
#hurtdallas.  :sad:

Come on, that was gold.  You gotta' admit you lobbed that one right into my wheelhouse.  Ooohhh....anything that travels that far oughta' have a stewardess on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2017, 03:47:29 PM »
Come on, that was gold.  You gotta' admit you lobbed that one right into my wheelhouse.  Ooohhh....anything that travels that far oughta' have a stewardess on it.

Name one park that wouldn't have been out of.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2017, 03:57:28 PM »
Name one park that wouldn't have been out of.

Clears the fence by 10 feet at least.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2017, 04:17:59 PM »
I bet Rosie is the first to claim this:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2017, 06:30:38 PM »

I think most here would grab your wife’s breasts. Photo be damned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2017, 01:16:16 PM »
I think most here would grab your wife’s breasts. Photo be damned.

Well, they are real and they were perfect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2017, 01:54:51 PM »

Well, they are real and they were perfect.

were is the operative word. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2017, 02:43:00 PM »
were is the operative word.

That's why I said it.

and

:facepalm:   for missing the obvious.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 05:00:50 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2017, 10:49:39 PM »
That's why I said it.

and

:facepalm:   for missing the obvious.

Sorry for your loss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions