Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gosh darn it, people like me!

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Gosh darn it, people like me!
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 04:43:43 PM »
Curious silence from those ready to crucify Roy. 

I've been out all day, so this is the first I'm seeing of it.

Not egregious (frankly, it doesn't look like he's touching her in that photo), but over the line and unacceptable.

I like Franken's comedy and his politics, but this should precipitate his departure from the senate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2017, 04:50:45 PM »
This is just unequivocally, factually wrong. Four of the first 5 accusers were under 18. That is a fact. So the one 18 year old, and only her "half memories" weren't "phony" in your estimation. Just the underage ones. Got it.

You are 10000 percent wrong. 

Those "accusers" are in their 50s. 

So let's look at them individually.

Leigh Corfman - Broke dick, loser.  Claims he teched her on her payunteees when she was 14.  Zero corroboration, zero credibility. 

Wendy Miller - She claims to remember being 16 when Moore "asked her out" but she didn't go.   Yeah.  No.  Worthless.  Even if he DID ask her out, so what? Is there any proof he knew her age? Did he ask her her license? I once ran into a girl in Harry's Bar in Tuscaloosa who I knew for a fact was 13.  I knew her sister. I saw plenty of guys hitting on her.  Guess they all should be in prison.  This is a nothing burger, a puff of smoke.

Debbie Gibson - Terrible singer.  He asked her out and she -- at her mother's urging -- had a couple of chaste dates. The thinks she was 17.  Could she have been 18?  Who knows. 

Gloria Deason - She was 18.  Don't give a tin fuck.  She had her parent's approval.  He had a couple of dates and she's fabricating details.  Zero percent chance she truly remembers shit about any of it. 

Beverly Nelson - Oh fuck me.  You surely don't believe that idiotic braying whore?  Complete liar.  Nothing about her press conference or subsequent comments has even a semblance of validity.

Tina Johnson - She was 28.  Claims Roy grabbed her ass.  Yeah.  Not credible.  She's a lemming.

Gena Richardson - She was 18.  Went willingly. She says he kissed her.  Oh the fucking horror! 

Becky Gray - She was 22.  Roy asked her out more than once.  She never went.  Fuck her.  Fuck her hard.  Stupid mommy part.  This means absolutely nothing. 

God help you Chizad if you ever run for office and piss off the establishment.  Every girl who ever rejected your advances is going to come out of the woodwork and piss and moan about how you loomed over them and made them uncomfortable with your aggressive nature. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2017, 04:52:52 PM »
"For instance, that picture. I don't know what was in my head when I took that picture, and it doesn't matter. There's no excuse. I look at it now and I feel disgusted with myself. It isn't funny. It's completely inappropriate. It's obvious how Leeann would feel violated by that picture. And, what's more, I can see how millions of other women would feel violated by it—women who have had similar experiences in their own lives, women who fear having those experiences, women who look up to me, women who have counted on me."

"Coming from the world of comedy, I've told and written a lot of jokes that I once thought were funny but later came to realize were just plain offensive. But the intentions behind my actions aren't the point at all. It's the impact these jokes had on others that matters. And I'm sorry it's taken me so long to come to terms with that."

"While I don't remember the rehearsal for the skit as Leeann does, I understand why we need to listen to and believe women's experiences."

"I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate."

"And the truth is, what people think of me in light of this is far less important than what people think of women who continue to come forward to tell their stories. They deserve to be heard, and believed. And they deserve to know that I am their ally and supporter. I have let them down and am committed to making it up to them."

That's how you step up and take responsibility for your actions...not hide behind your religion and try to trash the victims.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 05:31:24 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2017, 04:54:30 PM »
I've been out all day, so this is the first I'm seeing of it.

Not egregious (frankly, it doesn't look like he's touching her in that photo), but over the line and unacceptable.

I like Franken's comedy and his politics, but this should precipitate his departure from the senate.

Holy fucking fuck.  Seriously?

You fucking sunflowers are what's wrong with America.  Jesus. 

I can't STAND the guy and would love for something to force him out and make him shut his sanctimonious trap.  But this isn't even remotely close to being something that should cost him or anyone else their career. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2017, 04:57:29 PM »
You are what's wrong with America.
You're talking to the mirror again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2017, 05:39:09 PM »
Holy fucking fuck.  Seriously?

You fucking sunflowers are what's wrong with America.  Jesus. 

I can't STAND the guy and would love for something to force him out and make him shut his sanctimonious trap.  But this isn't even remotely close to being something that should cost him or anyone else their career.

There's got to be a bright line and it should, logically, be at "unwanted" touching. That's the legal definition of battery.

Sauce for the goose and all that...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2017, 06:23:11 PM »
Agree his humor more of intellectual nature.

Do you keep copy of Franken comedy DVR in fanny pack, by chance?

Picture did not look like that egregious me too. Depend what egregious mean.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2017, 08:51:24 PM »
There's got to be a bright line and it should, logically, be at "unwanted" touching. That's the legal definition of battery.

Sauce for the goose and all that...

I’ve seen worse at an X gate.  I’ve seen and heard worse from some of the people commenting in this thread. 

I think your own goose may be saucy.  Careful how far you think this should go.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2017, 09:11:55 PM »
I’ve seen worse at an X gate.  I’ve seen and heard worse from some of the people commenting in this thread. 

I think your own goose may be saucy.  Careful how far you think this should go.
And? So, it's okay for someone to grab women by the pussy, molest a 14 year old, or grope another woman all because you've seen and heard worse at a TigersX get together.

There's a tiny difference there, one group is in seats of power in our government...the other group isn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2017, 11:00:40 PM »
And? So, it's okay for someone to grab women by the pussy, molest a 14 year old, or grope another woman all because you've seen and heard worse at a TigersX get together.

There's a tiny difference there, one group is in seats of power in our government...the other group isn't.

You labor under the delusion that 20 or 30 year olds are elder statesmen and already preparing for a political career. 

Everybody does shit.  Everybody. 

There's nothing in this bullshit against Moore that isn't in your background, Chizad's background, wes's background....   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2017, 11:14:09 PM »
You labor under the delusion that 20 or 30 year olds are elder statesmen and already preparing for a political career. 

There's nothing in this bullshit against Moore that isn't in your background, Chizad's background, wes's background....
You keep saying that. I'm in my mid 30s now, and I've never had sexual thoughts about 14 or 16 year olds since I was 15-17.

Tell me more about how that's perfectly normal and then tell everyone else about how they're destined for hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2017, 11:16:29 PM »

I've never molested a 14-16 year old, nor have I ever even thought about doing anything like that...and I've never been banned from a mall for preying on young girls. Roy Moore has.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:19:48 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2017, 12:25:47 AM »
I've never molested a 14-16 year old, nor have I ever even thought about doing anything like that...and I've never been banned from a mall for preying on young girls. Roy Moore has.

Once again...Allegedly.

In these United States of America, you must have proof that somebody did these things.
Yours and jizzy's feelings are irrelevant!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2017, 06:36:49 AM »
You keep saying that. I'm in my mid 30s now, and I've never had sexual thoughts about 14 or 16 year olds since I was 15-17.

Tell me more about how that's perfectly normal and then tell everyone else about how they're destined for hell.

So now Roy has had sexual thoughts about 14-16 year olds? 

You keep saying that.  There is absolutely ZERO credible evidence that this is a reality. 

Chizad = baaaaa baaaaa baaaaaa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2017, 09:21:32 AM »
Why are all of Moore's accusers not out doing round after round of interviews?  Could it be because the more they talk the more their story will fall apart?

Clinton's accusers will go on any show at any time and shout their story to anyone who will listen.  They have been doing this for years and their story never, ever changes.

If this is not politically motivated and really is about some women who are truly traumatized by Moore, then why are they not screaming their stories from the rooftops?

Hell the woman with the faked yearbook signature had to read her statement from a piece of paper.  If this was that traumatizing, can she not get it out without cliff notes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2017, 09:24:38 AM »

Hell the woman with the faked yearbook signature had to read her statement from a piece of paper.  If this was that traumatizing, can she not get it out without cliff notes?

Of all the criticisms of the victims, you've found the most ridiculous.

Congrats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2017, 09:37:27 AM »
Of all the criticisms of the victims, you've found the most ridiculous.

Congrats.

“Victims,” counselor? 

Seems you’ve skipped right on past the investigation and examination phase and moved directly to sentencing.  Shame on you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2017, 09:42:08 AM »

For the record Wes was dressed provocatively and I was drunk.  I don't remember it so it never happened.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2017, 09:51:11 AM »
If this is not politically motivated and really is about some women who are truly traumatized by Moore, then why are they not screaming their stories from the rooftops?
"Politically motivated" is another fallacious argument. Was the Washington Post "politically motivated" in seeking these women out to get their stories? Almost certainly, in my mind. Does that have any bearing whatsoever on whether it's true or not? Absolutely not. Andrew Breitbart and James O'Keefe's investigations are/were "politically motivated". Doesn't mean they're automatically complete bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2017, 10:01:43 AM »
For the record Wes was dressed provocatively and I was drunk.  I don't remember it so it never happened.
He was practically asking for it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.