No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Roy Moore vs AUChizad
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 04:36:46 PM »
As of right now, we have 4 people here riding with a known Pedophile.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 04:38:55 PM »
I have not seen anybody throw their support behind Bill Clinton yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 04:56:08 PM »

No. Read it again. Nobody is riding with you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 05:09:27 PM »
Again, Roy Moore is a known Pedophile and atleast 4 on this message board are riding with him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 05:22:43 PM »
Again, Roy Moore is a known Pedophile and atleast 4 on this message board are riding with him.

I was told you finger banged a gecko.  I have in my possession a 1990 high school annual signed by you with the inscription “fuck that lizard.” 

You are a geckofile.  Nasty bastard. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 05:54:33 PM »
I was told you finger banged a gecko.  I have in my possession a 1990 high school annual signed by you with the inscription “fuck that lizard.” 

You are a geckofile.  Nasty bastard.

yes, but he saved 15 percent on his automobile insurance. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 09:26:45 PM »

"Known"?

Of course you side with guilty until proven innocent!

You asshats need to learn to be more "consistent" like jizzy!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:29:18 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 11:39:36 PM »
After Chowler and Chizzy has said guilty until proven innocent, instead of innocent until proven guilty....I'm voting Roy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 11:03:21 AM »
Same with Hillary Clinton, right guys? She hasn't been indicted for anything. She's clean as a whistle. Weird that you didn't vote for her to prove the haters accusing her of things that were never proven wrong!!!

It's almost like you lack moral principles and are complete hypocrites who will stoop to literally defending and making excuses child molesters if they have the right letter in parentheses behind their names.

Have fun embarrassing Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 11:22:59 AM »
Same with Hillary Clinton, right guys? She hasn't been indicted for anything. She's clean as a whistle. Weird that you didn't vote for her to prove the haters accusing her of things that were never proven wrong!!!

It's almost like you lack moral principles and are complete hypocrites who will stoop to literally defending and making excuses child molesters if they have the right letter in parentheses behind their names.

Have fun embarrassing Alabama.

How can you -- someone I consider relatively intelligent -- be this blazingly befuddled?

Hillary lied under oath. 
She lied about Benghazi.  There is actual evidence there.  Not some 60-year old caterwauling whore.

She lied about the contributions to her foundation and campaign.  Actual evidence exists, not Gloria Allredass.

She lied about the servers, lied about what was on them.  Evidence proves this.  Not some faded, innocuous inscription in a 40-year old annual.

She led the personal attacks on Bill's accusers.  Good for her.  Except he did it.  DNA, bitch.

She lied about Whitewater.  Evidence.

She strongarmed the Democratic party and stole the nomination from Bernie.  Evidence, dammit.

There's a VAST difference between the mounds of evidence that points to her complete and total corruption and the tongue wagging of a handful of hillbilly whores from a town in Alabama.

This is simply a matter of you being offended by a person's religious views.  And you live in Louisiana so it's none of your business anyway.  I'll vote for Roy and think of you when I do.  I win again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 12:20:03 PM »
How can you -- someone I consider relatively intelligent -- be this blazingly befuddled?

Hillary lied under oath. 
She lied about Benghazi.  There is actual evidence there.  Not some 60-year old caterwauling whore.

She lied about the contributions to her foundation and campaign.  Actual evidence exists, not Gloria Allredass.

She lied about the servers, lied about what was on them.  Evidence proves this.  Not some faded, innocuous inscription in a 40-year old annual.

She led the personal attacks on Bill's accusers.  Good for her.  Except he did it.  DNA, bitch.

She lied about Whitewater.  Evidence.

She strongarmed the Democratic party and stole the nomination from Bernie.  Evidence, dammit.

There's a VAST difference between the mounds of evidence that points to her complete and total corruption and the tongue wagging of a handful of hillbilly whores from a town in Alabama.

This is simply a matter of you being offended by a person's religious views.  And you live in Louisiana so it's none of your business anyway.  I'll vote for Roy and think of you when I do.  I win again.
The most concerning thing to me is that you consider Chizzy “relatively intelligent”.

Do you really feel this way or are you just trying to be nice?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2017, 01:08:38 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2017, 01:18:37 PM »

Dude, if Malzahn stepped up his game as much as you have the last year?  This state would be checking Saban’s hotseat, melting his statue down to make shoehorns, ripping down all the Bryant street signs, renaming all the schools named Bryant and carving a likeness of Gus in the side of Red Mountain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2017, 10:18:07 AM »
I'll bet more than a few of you fell for this #FakeNews.

Bernie Bernstein? A Yankee Joo!?!?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2017, 10:25:15 AM »

This is your worst trait. 

You ascribe positions to others based on your own biases, neuroses, hangups and proclivities.  You assume up front that you know how others think, feel, react, believe and then rage non-stop based on those (often hilariously incorrect) assumptions.

You make the mistake of thinking that you are the sole arbiter of logic and sanity and that anyone who doesn't believe the way you do is inferior, less urbane, less cultured, less able to think etc. 

You.  And Hitler. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2017, 10:36:03 AM »

You ascribe positions to others based on your own biases, neuroses, hangups and proclivities.  You assume up front that you know how others think, feel, react, believe and then rage non-stop based on those (often hilariously incorrect) assumptions.

You make the mistake of thinking that you are the sole arbiter of logic and sanity and that anyone who doesn't believe the way you do is inferior, less urbane, less cultured, less able to think etc. 

You.  And Hitler.
Me?

Clearly, a Moore operative thinks Alabamians are susceptible to this kind of manipulation. Clearly, they thought it was worthwhile to plant these fake robocalls to elicit the exact type of responses about DIRTY LAMESTREAM MEDIA that you've already espoused in this discussion. Making the fake guy sound like a bad Woody Allen impression and naming him Bernie Bernstein would have been less subtle if they would have just called him Jewy McJewberg.

How many Alabamians do YOU think believed it was real? You haven't even explicitly stated, but do YOU think it was real?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2017, 10:39:04 AM »

You.  And Hitler.
Not to mention his homosexuality. And racism.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2017, 10:43:40 AM »

I told him about that time at summer camp when Mary Jane Simetski grabbed my crotch.  I expect to get a huge check any day now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2017, 10:52:19 AM »
Me?

Clearly, a Moore operative thinks Alabamians are susceptible to this kind of manipulation. Clearly, they thought it was worthwhile to plant these fake robocalls to elicit the exact type of responses about DIRTY LAMESTREAM MEDIA that you've already espoused in this discussion. Making the fake guy sound like a bad Woody Allen impression and naming him Bernie Bernstein would have been less subtle if they would have just called him Jewy McJewberg.

How many Alabamians do YOU think believed it was real? You haven't even explicitly stated, but do YOU think it was real?

Clearly a Moore operative?  Please prove this. 

I don't even know what it is (nor do I care).   I hang up on all robocalls. None of them are real.

My takes on mainstream media are always correct. 

My issue with your response is the overtly arrogant "I bet more than a few of you fell for..."

Riiiiight.  I did that right after I sent this month's installment to Nigeria.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to let "Abe from the Internet Company" install some software on my computer remotely so I can be protected.  He's on the line waiting for me now.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 10:55:49 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions