Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Has anyone heard from PCT?

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Has anyone heard from PCT?
« on: November 07, 2017, 12:41:31 PM »
Man shot when he went to meet 2 women in western Jefferson County; probe underway

Updated 11:22 AM;
Posted Today 11:17 AM

Sheriff's deputies were called to a home just before 9:30 p.m. in the 900 block of Shady Grove Road on a report of a person shot, said Chief Deputy Randy Christian. The victim, an adult male, was able to tell deputies he had gone to meet two girls in Mulga.

Once he arrived, Christian said, a man the victim knows only as "Little D" shot him. He drove himself away from the scene and stopped at a house on Shady Grove Road to ask for help.

The victim, whose name has not been released, couldn't tell deputies where the shooting happened or give them a description of the shooter. He was taken to a hospital with serious injuries.

The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office at 205-325-1450 or Crime Stoppers at 205-254-7777.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 12:43:36 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Has anyone heard from PCT?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 01:12:47 PM »
PCT would never venture into Mulga.  Not after the scare he had there last year anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 01:43:22 PM »
PCT would never venture into Mulga.  Not after the scare he had there last year anyway.

Besides. He would only go there for ONE woman....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 02:46:20 PM »
Besides. He would only go there for ONE woman....

Leave him tha Hayulll alone, CCT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.