Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Have A Strange Feeling.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: I Have A Strange Feeling.
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2017, 11:29:46 AM »
Gus was campaigning for KJ.

Good Lord, no!  Please tell me you're joking.  You were kidding, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2017, 11:31:40 AM »
He was.  This means he gets 45 carries on Saturday, or a pulled hamstring..whichever comes first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2017, 11:31:54 AM »

Post game interview on the field he said that KJ should be in the conversation with those other guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2017, 11:41:37 AM »
Post game interview on the field he said that KJ should be in the conversation with those other guys.

He's going do permanent damage to KJ so that he can have another Heisman contender and fend off the haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

/cynicism

KJ is as worthy as any of those other schmoes in the discussion...even after he missed a game or two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2017, 01:34:33 PM »
He's going do permanent damage to KJ so that he can have another Heisman contender and fend off the haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

/cynicism

KJ is as worthy as any of those other schmoes in the discussion...even after he missed a game or two.

He has slowly become on of my favorites.
His first couple of years he seemed to be still playing with a high school mindset.
He now has a pro mindset. I would think pro scouts are starting to salivate over him.

I just pray Gus gives him a few breaks. KM looks good as switch up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2017, 01:50:01 PM »
He has slowly become on of my favorites.
His first couple of years he seemed to be still playing with a high school mindset.
He now has a pro mindset. I would think pro scouts are starting to salivate over him.

I just pray Gus gives him a few breaks. KM looks good as switch up.

Not taking anything away from Carry On.  He's the starter.  He's the best back and has earned it.  But Martin hits the line twice as fast. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2017, 01:54:28 PM »
Not taking anything away from Carry On.  He's the starter.  He's the best back and has earned it.  But Martin hits the line twice as fast.

True. But the nfl likes the patient runner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2017, 01:56:10 PM »
True. But the nfl likes the patient runner.

Agreed.  I just think Carry On needs a few more breaks and Martin should tote the rock a little more. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2017, 02:12:59 PM »
Can we please stop using Kerryon and breaks in the same sentence?  Bad juju
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.