Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Have A Strange Feeling.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I Have A Strange Feeling.
« on: November 04, 2017, 12:17:56 AM »
No, not in my crotchorial region.  More in the WTF just happened in college football area.  Think about it.  Isn't iy always the last week or two where all the craziness starts?  Err'body thinks they know who's in and ho's out  But I think it's all starting much earlier.  The Playoff Committee was ready to name the top 4 this past Tuesday.  But, a monkey wrench was thrown in the works.  TCU got punked.  Penn State lost.  What now?

I'll probably come back here Monday and say, "Okay, I was wrong."  But I see this weekend blowing shit up.  Still 4 weeks to go.

LSU travels to Bama:  It's in Tuxalooser.  Bama has owned them.  But LSU has had a way of pulling the rabbit out of that ass.  Could it happen?

USCe at Georgia:  This one has my attention.  The Cocks have a way of staying in every game.  They're playing pretty good right now.  I'll go out on the limb.  I think the Rooster Dicks have a good chance here.

Clemson vs. NC State:  My upset special.  I'm not a fan of Clemson.  I think they're highly overrated.  We should have owned them if Malpractise hadn't taken over the play calling.  They've struggled game after game.  Wolf Pack by 14,

Wake Forest at Notre Dame.:   WF has 3 losses but all are close and they have the ability to put points up.  Could be one of those games.

tOSU vs. Iowa:  Primed for a last second field goal to decide it. 

Oklahoma at Okie State:  Holy shit.  OU hasn't stopped anybody this year.  57-56 Okie State. 

Many more games...Penn State vs. Meatchicken State etc.

This weekend could blow it all up.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: I Have A Strange Feeling.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 07:57:11 AM »
I fear Simple Jack is going to coach us to defeat at 11 in the morning out in College Station.

The rest can burn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 10:24:23 AM »
I fear Simple Jack is going to coach us to defeat at 11 in the morning out in College Station.

The rest can burn.
Yeah I'm concerned as well. Glad to be getting rid of Jacobs but that will do nothing to solve our immediate head coaching handicap, specifically play calling.
Heard Rod Bramlett  on WJOX the other morning and he must have suffered some recent head trauma as he was talking about Auburn's "next man up" mentality...as if any backup at a skill position had any worthwhile reps.

FWIW, I don't see much change happening in the final weeks.
I look for Alabama and Ohio State to cruise with one left out from Oklahoma-no conference championship and a lone early loss to tOSU, Notre Dame-Independent with an early loss to UGA or Georgia with a late loss in the SCG to Alabama. 

« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:39:27 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 10:39:13 AM »
Drunk posts are funny. Almost as funny as women talking about football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 10:40:30 AM »
Drunk posts are funny. Almost as funny as women talking about football.
WT strikes again! So clever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 12:57:59 PM »
This sucks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2017, 01:09:57 PM »
This sucks

Why can’t we just keep,that up on O? I don’t get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 02:21:14 PM »
Why can’t we just keep,that up on O? I don’t get it.
Maybe I'm imagining things, but I'm pretty sure the only routes they run are either behind the line of scrimmage or 40 yards downfield.  I don't get that.  Also, Gus needs to sub out K Johnson from time to time.  Going to need him to put this one away, and you can tell he's zapped.  I know Pettway is hurt, but damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 06:22:03 PM »
WT strikes again! So clever.
dilly dilly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 06:45:49 PM »
Maybe I'm imagining things, but I'm pretty sure the only routes they run are either behind the line of scrimmage or 40 yards downfield.  I don't get that.  Also, Gus needs to sub out K Johnson from time to time.  Going to need him to put this one away, and you can tell he's zapped.  I know Pettway is hurt, but damn.
Gus is going to kill Keryons NFL career. He better find a lawyer that cares and sue the hell out of him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 09:37:19 PM »
You people suck at post game reviews!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 12:00:23 AM »
You people suck at post game reviews!

Ummmm.....We won....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 12:48:04 AM »
Ummmm.....We won....

That is a shitty review.
NEXT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 06:38:59 AM »

There was a single slant thrown to Ryan Davis late in the game.  It was a crucial first down pick up.  It worked.  We'll never do that again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 02:14:57 PM »
There was a single slant thrown to Ryan Davis late in the game.  It was a crucial first down pick up.  It worked.  We'll never do that again.

Adequate analysis.
And why in the hell is salmonella still getting playing time?

NEXT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 11:13:07 AM »
I said I would probably come back Monday and say I was wrong.  I was wrong.  I really thought there would be an upset in either USCe/UGA or NCState/Climpsum.  Michigan State did beat Penn State and Iowa just gut punched tOSU.  I said Okie State 57-56 over OU.  I was sort of wrong. 62-52 OU.  I think the Over-Under was 76.  Was that destroyed by halftime? 

BTW, not that anybody cares, and I really don't, but who is leading for the Heisman now?  Baker Mayfield?  Barkley has sucked 2 straight games.  The Stanford kid, Love, only had like 69 yards or something.  The ND back went out early. Mayfield lit it up like a pinball machine.  Some sick yardage around 560 and 5 TD's.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 11:15:48 AM »
Whar's Jalen Hurts on that list PAAAAAAAWWWL?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 11:16:01 AM »
I said I would probably come back Monday and say I was wrong.  I was wrong.  I really thought there would be an upset in either USCe/UGA or NCState/Climpsum.  Michigan State did beat Penn State and Iowa just gut punched tOSU.  I said Okie State 57-56 over OU.  I was sort of wrong. 62-52 OU.  I think the Over-Under was 76.  Was that destroyed by halftime? 

BTW, not that anybody cares, and I really don't, but who is leading for the Heisman now?  Baker Mayfield?  Barkley has sucked 2 straight games.  The Stanford kid, Love, only had like 69 yards or something.  The ND back went out early. Mayfield lit it up like a pinball machine.  Some sick yardage around 560 and 5 TD's.

Yes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 11:22:32 AM »
Whar's Jalen Hurts on that list PAAAAAAAWWWL?

Mato Tuiasasopo Toyela is better'n him.  Dontchu thank so PAAAAAAWWWL?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 11:23:39 AM »

Gus was campaigning for KJ.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions