Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fools Gold II

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Fools Gold II
« on: November 05, 2017, 06:40:48 AM »
That sloppy, plodding shit won't beat UGA and/or Bama.

There is no HU in our HUNH.  There are no intermediate routes.  KJ is going to fall apart from overuse.

We furked.

Edited to add: Jamel Dean is garbage and our special teams are goddamned abysmal.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 06:54:51 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Fools Gold II
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 07:54:07 AM »
That sloppy, plodding shit won't beat UGA and/or Bama.

There is no HU in our HUNH.  There are no intermediate routes.  KJ is going to fall apart from overuse.

We furked.

Edited to add: Jamel Dean is garbage and our special teams are goddamned abysmal.

^^All of the above^^  You nailed it in the other thread saying we threw one slant to Davis (I have man love for RD) and will never see it again.  RWS was spot on as well.  90% of our passes are either behind the line of scrimmage or 40 yards downfield. 

The question is why can you see it, I can see it, RWS can see it, Gary Danielson says it 3 times in one game, everybody can see it....but our coach who's getting paid $5 million dollars and who supposedly watches 90 hours of film a week....CAN'T SEE IT????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 09:03:25 AM »
^^All of the above^^  You nailed it in the other thread saying we threw one slant to Davis (I have man love for RD) and will never see it again.  RWS was spot on as well.  90% of our passes are either behind the line of scrimmage or 40 yards downfield. 

The question is why can you see it, I can see it, RWS can see it, Gary Danielson says it 3 times in one game, everybody can see it....but our coach who's getting paid $5 million dollars and who supposedly watches 90 hours of film a week....CAN'T SEE IT????

He. Doesn’t. Know. Anything. Else. 

Doesn’t matter what he sees or doesn’t see.  He only knows his one high school playbook.

I already said in Saturday suckage that we were DOA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 09:41:57 AM »
Ryan Davis and Will Hastings should be targeted no less than 20 times a game between them.  Not 40 yards down field.  Everything opens up from there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 10:05:35 AM »
It's actually incredible that Stidham is able to connect with such accuracy given the type throws he has to make when everyone knows what's coming. He has three picks in absolute nothing games. Yes he's a step slow in escapability and holds the ball too long but in Oklahoma's offense he probably has Mayfield numbers. He is severely handicapped by our shitty play calling. The quick stuff works but Malzahn refuses to make it a staple as it should be. Instead, the demented nerd keeps calling on KJ to be a fucking battering ram. Abusing our best back IS his short game. I listened to the radio broadcast yesterday and watched the replay this morning.
It's nothing short of torture. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 10:22:46 AM »
Can’t imagine how much popcorn when fools gold V comes out.

But serious, only win by double digit on road vs sec west opponent. Gus should hang from new oak.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 12:33:38 PM »

It is pretty obvious, which begs the question, is it a QB limitation?  Is it a limitation in reading a defense?  His calls don't really seem to have progressions, it just seems to be either it's going to be great or it's going to be shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

jmar

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 01:13:23 PM »
It is pretty obvious, which begs the question, is it a QB limitation?  Is it a limitation in reading a defense?  His calls don't really seem to have progressions, it just seems to be either it's going to be great or it's going to be shit.
I don't think so. Stidham doesn't stare down corners, it's the unvaried route combinations that are limiting. The guy would be the starter on a several teams ranked ahead of Auburn.
I don't like our chances against Georgia and Alabama however...
can you imagine what it might feel like to be beaten by our master strategist Gus Malzahn?
Holy shit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 01:37:09 PM »
WT isn’t as pessimistic as you homos.

Special Teams and Dean—I’ll toast to. I don’t understand the regression with special teams. Dean is just apparently the weak link.

KJ was not so much overused in my book. He did maybe play too long but 15 points isn’t exactly insurmountable. Especially since we are already down a co-starter. Seal the victory. That’s priority. And KJ understands ball security better than the subs. Typically, I’d agree that he gets overused. Just not this time.

Re: slants and intermediate routes, my guess is they were avoided and we’ll see them the last 2 weeks. If we don’t, we won’t even have a remote shot.

But, why use them if you don’t have to? Those passes will get you beat faster than the deep ball. TAMU would love to see that. 3 or 4 turnovers is just what the doc ordered for them.

Regardless, it was a quality win in my book. And I believe Lindsey is calling more plays. I was more disappointed in giving up some big plays on D and st play than anything else.

I’m all about these last 3. We are peaking right. It can happen.

Agree that we can’t  get away with it against Georgia or Bama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 02:13:21 PM »
Stidham said it weeks ago, he has no ability to change the play!
Three plays in a row, it was bump and run against Slayton with no safety over top. We ran the ball all plays.

In high school, that would be an automatic go!

We are running a HUNH O at at a pro style pace but not letting the QB make any adjustments!

And why we are not running that post route to Hastings is beyond me.
We are the only team in the SEC to have success with a play and NEVER come back to it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2017, 02:14:36 PM »
It's not about being pessimistic.

We simply beat most teams because of our talent advantage.

And the more varied and timely the routes, the more space and element of surprise you create.
It wears down a defense, forces bad matchups, moves the chains and limits the constant beating on your key playmakers.

Thus in theory, you emplement the above and get it clicking, you attain a point advantage much sooner against your opponent resulting in more game experience for your reserves.

That is all.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 02:27:00 PM »
Malzahn coaches like a 3A high school coach. 

End.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 04:34:55 PM »
It's not about being pessimistic.

We simply beat most teams because of our talent advantage.

And the more varied and timely the routes, the more space and element of surprise you create.
It wears down a defense, forces bad matchups, moves the chains and limits the constant beating on your key playmakers.

Thus in theory, you emplement the above and get it clicking, you attain a point advantage much sooner against your opponent resulting in more game experience for your reserves.

That is all.
Hereso and firstmost, it is not necessarily bedlam or ghosts that put our receivers in the position that they are enviable. Most do not trust Gus to the degree that you thus far have placed faith.

It is more serious than eggs and silliness. Time to man up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 05:25:34 PM »
Malzahn coaches like a 3A high school coach. 

End.
So, are you saying we could win state?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 05:56:54 PM »
So, are you saying we could win state?

No.  Gordo buys players. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2017, 08:34:03 PM »
ESPN GameDay is com8ng to campus. Can’t wait to watch that Bammer Rece Davis drop a Roh Tahd or suck off Saban while here. Sigh...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 07:14:40 AM »
ESPN GameDay is com8ng to campus. Can’t wait to watch that Bammer Rece Davis drop a Roh Tahd or suck off Saban while here. Sigh...

Perfect setup for Gus to embarrass us on a national platform.

Oddly, UGA opened at only -2.  The sharps must like our defense.

Also, Chubb needs 114 yards or so to break Bo's career number.  Let's not have that happen on our watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 10:33:49 AM »
Also, Chubb needs 114 yards or so to break Bo's career number.  Let's not have that happen on our watch.

This alone bothers me. I'm sure Bo will be in attendance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 10:44:28 AM »
This alone bothers me. I'm sure Bo will be in attendance.

Them coming in as the #1 team in the land and their back poised to break Bo's record should be all the motivation needed to pull off the upset.  Problem is that Gus is still coaching this offense.

Most likely, Stidham will hit a few big plays early to Hastings and others, while the defense will stop them for the most part until just before the half.  Probably go in up 17-7 at the half, with them scoring on their last drive.  Chubb will start the second half out by breaking a long run and cutting the lead to 3.  From there on it will be 2 runs up the middle followed by a deep ball on almost every Auburn possession while Georgia grinds it out, finally wearing the defense out on their way to a 31-20 win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 10:59:43 AM »
Them coming in as the #1 team in the land and their back poised to break Bo's record should be all the motivation needed to pull off the upset.  Problem is that Gus is still coaching this offense.

Most likely, Stidham will hit a few big plays early to Hastings and others, while the defense will stop them for the most part until just before the half.  Probably go in up 17-7 at the half, with them scoring on their last drive.  Chubb will start the second half out by breaking a long run and cutting the lead to 3.  From there on it will be 2 runs up the middle followed by a deep ball on almost every Auburn possession while Georgia grinds it out, finally wearing the defense out on their way to a 31-20 win.
I am sick of you spoiling things. I was considering going to the game.

But not now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions