Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jmar Birthday

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Jmar Birthday
« on: October 13, 2017, 11:40:03 AM »
Happy Birthday Jmar. I'll be supervising preparations for ambush of deer and game day tomorrow. So, early one.

I didn't know you'd gotten so old. Please advise when you go into a home, if possible.

I could spend some quality afternoons thumping you in the ears, if you can't turn around. And I'd get a big kick watching you fall too. Please get someone ne in your family to inform us when they take you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

Re: Jmar Birthday
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 11:50:15 AM »
Happy Birthday Jmar. I'll be supervising preparations for ambush of deer and game day tomorrow. So, early one.

I didn't know you'd gotten so old. Please advise when you go into a home, if possible.

I could spend some quality afternoons thumping you in the ears, if you can't turn around. And I'd get a big kick watching you fall too. Please get someone ne in your family to inform us when they take you.
Thanks.
I'm ready to go but not to no home. Say where does WT have his deer hunting set-up these days?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 11:51:43 AM »
Happy Birthday!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 12:14:57 PM »
Candles. Blow.  If you are aware of the stage of minus the actual earth rotation? Astro. 

Sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 12:35:42 PM »
I don't know any hikoos. So a simple HBD will have to do!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 01:03:18 PM »
Thanks.
I'm ready to go but not to no home. Say where does WT have his deer hunting set-up these days?
I'm not a deer hunter jmar. Going to help my sons and a friend in coffee county.

I like to dove hunt occasionally. Quail hunted some as a kid but nothing else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 01:53:59 PM »
Happy day, jmar
Hope you stay out of the home
Wheelchair bolts are loose
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 03:08:47 PM »
You so old, the key on Ben Franklin's kite was to yo' mama's apartment.

Happy Day, j.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 08:19:39 PM »
where does WT have his deer hunting set-up these days?
The Jubilee Farms petting zoo over in Opelika.

Happy birthday, J!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 09:20:58 AM »
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Just need to finish off the swamp tigers to make it complete.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 10:25:50 AM »
Happy purple ridge day of that hat for the trees. Light one tight yet hold for the others mind you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 12:20:58 PM »
Happy purple ridge day of that hat for the trees. Light one tight yet hold for the others mind you.
Please stop. It's just too much love GH.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 09:03:47 PM »
Happy Birthday to my favorite xer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 10:52:12 PM »
Please stop. It's just too much love GH.

The welcome is yours of it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 11:02:25 PM »
Happy Birthday
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Token

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 06:41:37 PM »
Somehow I missed this Bday post and I feel kind of bad about it because I try to make sure I tell everyone happy birthday no matter what. 

Since I'm really late I considered making a rambling post about nothing because that was my first real impression of Jmar.  Some incoherent meth addict who was just looking to kill some time between foil hits and also found an Auburn shirt in the goodwill box so he/she (don't know if that's ever been addressed?) decided to give it a shot.  He/she was then hammered justly for said ramblings but got better at the postings.  Then I considered that maybe he/she was just an old fuck who was simply trying to figure out the interwebs.  Either way, I decided that although I care that I missed the birthday post by a few days, I really don't give a shit enough to expend any brain power into making a cleverly thought out incoherent post.  So instead I searched jmar's very first post and decided that I would just repost it. 

So here it is.......

I have been trying in recent days to make something of this topic but most responses indicate that it is only natural for a coordinator to aspire to be a head coach. But Malzahn seems more along the lines of Homer Smith or Al Borges.
How much available prime land surrounds Auburn and is Malzahn interested in vineyards or orchards?  What are his interests besides drawing up plays and drinking coffee?  Can he be a straight man for Barbara Dooley should the gig reappear? Will he eat breakfast where Pat Dye frequents?  And how big of a Cowboy fan can the guy be?

Happy belated Birthday Jmar!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 06:45:30 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 06:53:55 PM »
Somehow I missed this Bday post and I feel kind of bad about it because I try to make sure I tell everyone happy birthday no matter what. 

Since I'm really late I considered making a rambling post about nothing because that was my first real impression of Jmar.  Some incoherent meth addict who was just looking to kill some time between foil hits and also found an Auburn shirt in the goodwill box so he/she (don't know if that's ever been addressed?) decided to give it a shot.  He/she was then hammered justly for said ramblings but got better at the postings.  Then I considered that maybe he/she was just an old fuck who was simply trying to figure out the interwebs.  Either way, I decided that although I care that I missed the birthday post by a few days, I really don't give a shit enough to expend any brain power into making a cleverly thought out incoherent post.  So instead I searched jmar's very first post and decided that I would just repost it. 

So here it is.......

Nice touch Token.
Thanks for the effort.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2017, 07:21:12 PM »

So here it is.......

^^^Noteworthy material. In the spirit of Johnny Carson, "Good stuff".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 11:43:18 AM »