Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cam steps in it

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Cam steps in it
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2017, 01:30:44 PM »
This ^^^.

Fuck them all.

Won't happen, but would love to see empty seats at the Super Bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2017, 01:37:49 PM »
Won't happen, but would love to see empty seats at the Super Bowl.
Haven't really watched since  the league started the wild card. Fuck that nine win shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2017, 01:44:23 PM »
It'd just land on his foot.

Depends on the shoes I have on, but yes. My dog like reflexes would result in such which is why I am the bass player and don't go near the mics.  :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 02:17:35 PM »
So it starts. He loses Dannon as a sponsor.  But here's the thing that makes me want to gut punch a koala.  Dannon's statement:

"We are shocked and disheartened at the behavior and comments of Cam Newton towards [Charlotte Observer reporter] Jourdan Rodrigue, which we perceive as sexist and disparaging to all women,”

No the hell you aren't.  Not in the sense that any women other than this reporter were even remotely offended.  You're "shocked and disheartened" because you were making money off sponsoring one of the most recognizable athletes on the planet and he said some dumb shit that forces you to drop him as a client because of today's PC Snowflake society.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2017, 02:20:19 PM »
So it starts. He loses Dannon as a sponsor.  But here's the thing that makes me want to gut punch a koala.  Dannon's statement:

"We are shocked and disheartened at the behavior and comments of Cam Newton towards [Charlotte Observer reporter] Jourdan Rodrigue, which we perceive as sexist and disparaging to all women,”

No the hell you aren't.  Not in the sense that any women other than this reporter were even remotely offended.  You're "shocked and disheartened" because you were making money off sponsoring one of the most recognizable athletes on the planet and he said some dumb shit that forces you to drop him as a client because of today's PC Snowflake society.

Never ate their shit anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

chinook

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2017, 02:29:03 PM »

Dannon fails to realize the targeted audience in the ad are women fantasizing about sucking his long black cock as they whittle there way through a cup of yogurt.   They'll be repulsed when Dannon replaces him with Rosie O'Donnell. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2017, 02:29:56 PM »
Dannon fails to realize the targeted audience in the ad are women fantasizing about sucking his long black cock as they whittle there way through a cup of yogurt.   They'll be repulsed when Dannon replaces him with Rosie O'Donnell.

Internets today.   #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2017, 02:34:34 PM »

Never ate their shit anyway.
Whose have you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

chinook

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2017, 02:35:29 PM »
Whose have you?

He eats shit for breakfast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2017, 02:37:16 PM »
He eats shit for breakfast.

Not Dannon's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2017, 02:38:37 PM »
He eats shoot for breakfast.
You people go back to your shanties
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2017, 02:53:49 PM »
You people go back to your shanties
Somebody mentioned Rosie O'Donnell. That should be at the very least death by live burial.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2017, 04:19:09 PM »

Still was a stupid comment.

If he had said - oh, this question about X's and O's coming from some nerdy reporter? That's funny. I'd get it more.

But the way he qualified his statement was absolutely stupid. As stupid as his salute. As stupid as his statement on kaperdick.

I'm sick of this whole fucking league. Cam and other players who say stupid shit are a microcosm of the league and what they think of themselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2017, 07:08:49 PM »
Screw the NFL including Cam Newton. I wonder what Bo's view is concerning this clusterfuck???

Imma be watching golf.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2017, 07:10:28 PM »
How on the God-you-don't-believe-in's Earth can you espouse the political stances you do and state this is beyond me.
How in the blazin fuckin saddles can you not see the difference between Cam saying that he finds it funny a woman asking about pass routes and Trump saying that he can grab women by the pussy is beyond me.

*Picks mic off the ground, dusts it off*

You've been served.

Drops the mic
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 07:13:56 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2017, 09:06:11 PM »
How in the blazin fuckin saddles can you not see the difference between Cam saying that he finds it funny a woman asking about pass routes and Trump saying that he can grab women by the pussy is beyond me.

*Picks mic off the ground, dusts it off*

You've been served.

Drops the mic

Well now, let's just say....

Years ago, Cam or Jaimes or any pro athlete said "I wanna' fuck her right in the pussy".

A couple of days ago, Trump said he found it funny that a woman was asking about pass routes in football.

What would be the bigger story?  Asking for a friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2017, 09:04:26 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2017, 10:00:55 AM »
And your comeback was a single game instance. Weak as the Pats secondary. Done with this. You've been served.
Actually, my comeback was an entire season thus far.  3 - 1.  I responded to your negative Nancy comment
You know, ever since he flipped his truck, Cam hasn't been the same.
  Which made absolutely no sense. 

But please, don't let me stop you from trying to shit all over everything.  I don't want to put you through another name change.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2017, 04:46:07 PM »
Well now, let's just say....

Years ago, Cam or Jaimes or any pro athlete said "I wanna' fuck her right in the pussy".

A couple of days ago, Trump said he found it funny that a woman was asking about pass routes in football.

What would be the bigger story?  Asking for a friend.
Cam, Jamies, etc saying they'd just grab women by the pussy would or should be the bigger story...and I'd be agreeing with Trump if he said that he found it funny, a woman asking about passing routes. Because it is funny.

Today, Finebaum had Holly Rowe on his show (she's going to be on the commentator team calling the aTm/bama game), she is saying how beautiful and vibrant Kyle Field is and how it's such an amazing field that she just wants to lie down and do grass angels on it...Kyle Field has been here for around 100 years.

So yeah, it's funny hearing a woman ask about pass routes of a sport she has likely never played (not counting intramurals or backyard neighborhood games). And I don't like hearing a woman call games, regardless of how deep her voice is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2017, 06:24:03 PM »
Cam, Jamies, etc saying they'd just grab women by the pussy would or should be the bigger story...and I'd be agreeing with Trump if he said that he found it funny, a woman asking about passing routes. Because it is funny.

Today, Finebaum had Holly Rowe on his show (she's going to be on the commentator team calling the aTm/bama game), she is saying how beautiful and vibrant Kyle Field is and how it's such an amazing field that she just wants to lie down and do grass angels on it...Kyle Field has been here for around 100 years.

So yeah, it's funny hearing a woman ask about pass routes of a sport she has likely never played (not counting intramurals or backyard neighborhood games). And I don't like hearing a woman call games, regardless of how deep her voice is.

On some things we can agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.