Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Screw LSU

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Screw LSU
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2017, 07:03:48 PM »
Down in front.  Down in front.
"I didn't pay $90 for this dadgummed ticket to stand for 3 hours! Sit your ass down before I knock it down!"

I actually had a 75 year old bastard say this to me  at a game 2 years ago. I told him that the cut off age for me whipping somebody's ass was 62.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2017, 07:06:55 PM »
"I didn't pay $90 for this dadgummed ticket to stand for 3 hours! Sit your ass down before I knock it down!"

I actually had a 75 year old bastard say this to me  at a game 2 years ago. I told him that the cut off age for me whipping somebody's ass was 62.
I actually used to talk lots more shit than I do now, back when it wasn't as evident that 75+ year olds would whip my ass.

I refuse to give up my shit talking.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:09:38 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2017, 07:19:33 PM »
I actually used to talk lots more shit than I do now, back when it wasn't as evident that 75+ year olds would whip my ass.

I refuse to give up my shit talking.
A couple of more brown liquor drinks might have gotten me thrown out of JHS that night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2017, 10:10:53 PM »
I don't think they realize Left Guard Mike Horton is back, moving Golson back to Left Tackle and Prince Tega to blocking TE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2017, 04:48:19 AM »
I don't think they realize Left Guard Mike Horton is back, moving Golson back to Left Tackle and Prince Tega to blocking TE.
Don't you be giving away any of our trade secrets young fella. We might want to break out the new and improved Twirly Bird and catch 'em off guard. Or not.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2017, 07:11:15 AM »
I would argue that our team in 05' (finished 9-3) that we took to Red Stick was really good  Had it not been for a stupid 'lets pass the ball all game with a new QB while we have Kenny Irons' game plan against Georgia Tech, and the memorable John Vaughn 5 missed FG's against LSwho, that team goes to ATL undefeated for the second season in a row.

Quite a run.
Went back and watched the highlights of past games, many controversial calls and of course by the comments all of them went against LSU. This rivalry should be so much more.

I say we feature Glenn Dorsey riding a stationary bike on the Jacobstron for the entire game Saturday.
That should rekindle some loving memories.       
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2017, 10:09:08 AM »
K. Irons was one of my favorite runners at AU. He ran so hard each play that you thought he would just explode into pieces on contact. I was looking forward to seeing him in the now defunct nfl.

I think, like Tre, he just used it all up in college!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2017, 10:35:35 AM »
K. Irons was one of my favorite runners at AU. He ran so hard each play that you thought he would just explode into pieces on contact. I was looking forward to seeing him in the now defunct nfl.

He was exciting, ran sort of upright, lean but had that burst as you say.
His brother David had one of his better performances on defense that very same day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2017, 10:45:14 AM »

He ran like WT posts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2017, 10:48:47 AM »

I say we feature Glenn Dorsey riding a stationary bike on the Jacobstron for the entire game Saturday.

That would be cool.  The people mowing the grass and tending to the sprinklers could see it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2017, 11:17:13 AM »
That would be cool.  The people mowing the grass and tending to the sprinklers could see it.
Point taken.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 07:40:34 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2017, 07:49:31 PM »