Roll 'em up, kids
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Re: Cam steps in it
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2017, 07:25:43 PM »
It seems our social experiment of politically correct, intelligent comedy while sipping on Pinot Gris has failed.  Commence with stupid humor, parachute pants and dummy accounts.
There was time when I would've been offend by this statement. I own parachute pants.

But now train sensitivity and not call fag or racial names. Thought not even cross my mind to question your sexual identity or heritage.

Don't hate pollocks or Jews. Love expresso and wear a fanny pack.

And my humor  IQ? It's high. Bitch.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 07:27:44 PM by Vladimir »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2017, 03:13:56 AM »
Well would ya look at that...people are bitching and pulling short hairs and I wasn't the one that started it.

Go on, go on, get some teeth in there and start gnawing...NFL players are not disrespecting the military or the Country by peacefully protesting, regardless of whatever news site you get your information from.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 03:19:00 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2017, 07:16:22 AM »
Well would ya look at that...people are bitching and pulling short hairs and I wasn't the one that started it.

Go on, go on, get some teeth in there and start gnawing...NFL players are not disrespecting the military or the Country by peacefully protesting, regardless of whatever news site you get your information from.

Fuck their “peaceful protests”. 

They can do whatever they want on their own time.  When they are on the clock — as they are at the games — their employer has the right to require certain standards of behavior.

Trump is, as usual, correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2017, 07:46:55 AM »
Fuck their “peaceful protests”. 

They can do whatever they want on their own time.  When they are on the clock — as they are at the games — their employer has the right to require certain standards of behavior.

Trump is, as usual, correct.
This attitude is not very Bernie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2017, 08:33:49 AM »

What fantasy world do you live in?  You obviously haven't invested anything to this country.  People with your way of thinking is why we as a country are in the shape we're in.  At first I didn't care one way or the other about them taking a knee.  But then you had entire teams doing it.  Why? It's no different then those protesters walking and spitting on the flag.  None of those people have ever done anything for this country except to bleed it dry.  So you entitled prick can kiss my veteran ass if you think it's ok!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2017, 08:43:13 AM »
What fantasy world do you live in?  You obviously haven't invested anything to this country.  People with your way of thinking is why we as a country are in the shape we're in.  At first I didn't care one way or the other about them taking a knee.  But then you had entire teams doing it.  Why? It's no different then those protesters walking and spitting on the flag.  None of those people have ever done anything for this country except to bleed it dry.  So you entitled prick can kiss my veteran ass if you think it's ok!!
Are you threatening to not do your job and protect Prowler's right to block traffic and loot K mart?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2017, 09:05:28 AM »
Are you threatening to not do your job and protect Prowler's right to block traffic and loot K mart?
I'm just saying that he can kiss my star-spangled ass!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2017, 09:07:40 AM »
I'm just saying that he can kiss my star-spangled ass!!!

That is a very disrespectful tattoo to get on your ass. Consider yourself reported.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2017, 09:21:53 AM »

Prowler is a communist that loves teh Che. Revolution bitches!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2017, 09:53:04 PM »
One veteran to another, you swore an oath to the constitution. You should read it again...pay attention to the 1st Amendment. It is because of the military that the players are able to kneel. Like I said before, I'll say it again, if you want forced patriotism, move your ass to North Korea.

(This goes for everyone)
You want to get all up in arms about players peacefully protesting, while you vote in someone that doesn't like POWs, disrespects a Gold Star family, and talks through "Retreat" on a Air National Guard base saying that it's being played for him or the tv show ratings.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:04:09 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2017, 11:30:48 PM »
One veteran to another, you swore an oath to the constitution. You should read it again...pay attention to the 1st Amendment. It is because of the military that the players are able to kneel. Like I said before, I'll say it again, if you want forced patriotism, move your ass to North Korea.

(This goes for everyone)
You want to get all up in arms about players peacefully protesting, while you vote in someone that doesn't like POWs, disrespects a Gold Star family, and talks through "Retreat" on a Air National Guard base saying that it's being played for him or the tv show ratings.

You dumb fuck.

They are protesting WHILE AT WORK.  If their bosses choose to discipline them for that act, they have every right to do so.  And should. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2017, 11:31:31 PM »
Cam played like dogshit tonight.  FWIW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2017, 08:11:25 AM »
You dumb fuck.

They are protesting WHILE AT WORK.  If their bosses choose to discipline them for that act, they have every right to do so.  And should.

Employers across the county have all kinds of restrictions to free speech. It's called an employee rule book or code of conduct. Sure I can run around naked at work and talk about how great the klan is - but I wouldn't be there very long. Free speech is something misunderstood by prowler and his commie buddies like Bernie. It's there mainly against intrusion by the federal govt on a private citizen. When you are an at will employee, you play by your employers rules as long as they aren't violating labor laws. It's been this way for ages.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2017, 08:12:33 AM »
Cam played like dogshit tonight.  FWIW.

I wouldn't know.

Cam can go fuck himself. Did he give a black supremacy salute at the podium or just do his normal crying like a girl?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bgreene

« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2017, 08:41:20 AM »

(This goes for everyone)

Ok, so you are obviously missing the entire point.  It isn't about forced patriotism, it's about having some class and showing it.  These "oppressed" players making their shit tons of money sure are "oppressed'.  Show me how these D bags have been "oppressed" and I will show you how the majority of them are just thugs with money.  If not for their ability to play a GAME better than other people, they would be doing the same thug shit that the rest of their homies are doing.  I would also say that half of them or more will be broke within 5 to 10 years after they are done playing. 

Now I have said it before and I will say it again. If you want communism, then take YOUR ass to one of the many countries that live under it.  I agree they have a right to do what they are doing, no problem with that.  It's the disrespect that they have for the same country that has afforded them to play a gotdamn game for a healthy living. So get the communist cock out of your mouth and suck my American balls!!  Hallelujah, holy shit!! Where's the tylenol? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

jmar

« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2017, 09:23:41 AM »

I hear Venezuela is a lovely place this time of the year.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions