Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cam steps in it

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Cam steps in it
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2017, 10:10:16 AM »
Ok, so you are obviously missing the entire point.  It isn't about forced patriotism, it's about having some class and showing it.  These "oppressed" players making their shit tons of money sure are "oppressed'.  Show me how these D bags have been "oppressed" and I will show you how the majority of them are just thugs with money.  If not for their ability to play a GAME better than other people, they would be doing the same thug shit that the rest of their homies are doing.  I would also say that half of them or more will be broke within 5 to 10 years after they are done playing. 

Now I have said it before and I will say it again. If you want communism, then take YOUR ass to one of the many countries that live under it.  I agree they have a right to do what they are doing, no problem with that.  It's the disrespect that they have for the same country that has afforded them to play a gotdamn game for a healthy living. So get the communist cock out of your mouth and suck my American balls!!  Hallelujah, holy shit!! Where's the tylenol?

You seem to be missing the point of their protest entirely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2017, 10:32:00 AM »

They don't have a point. The numbers do not back up their claim!

HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!

Ain't nobody been made to sit in the back of the bus in a long damn time!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2017, 10:41:20 AM »

So enlighten us.

So many of them have protested for so many different reasons. THEY have missed the point of the original protest. Now it's just this wildcard free for all.

And if the original protest was for injustice - then what in the living hell does the anthem before a game have to do with that? I gave suggestions before. Form a coalition, hold a presser, march in mass quantity peacefully ala MLK. KNEELING during an anthem will not change a damn thing for the better. Period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2017, 10:48:29 AM »
So enlighten us.

So many of them have protested for so many different reasons. THEY have missed the point of the original protest. Now it's just this wildcard free for all.

And if the original protest was for injustice - then what in the living hell does the anthem before a game have to do with that? I gave suggestions before. Form a coalition, hold a presser, march in mass quantity peacefully ala MLK. KNEELING during an anthem will not change a damn thing for the better. Period.

Bingo!  It has accomplished absolutely nothing except to forge a deeper divide in this country and bring the NFL closer to its knees for another reason. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2017, 10:54:09 AM »
Bingo!  It has accomplished absolutely nothing except to forge a deeper divide in this country and bring the NFL closer to its knees for another reason.

I know I have not watched a minute of it in about a month. I had no withdrawals... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2017, 11:06:16 AM »
I know I have not watched a minute of it in about a month. I had no withdrawals...

Same here.  At first, I was thinking my not watching would be nothing more than my own private little protest.  Just personal satisfaction.  But then you realize that Roger Goodell started the season in solidarity with the players and lashing out at Trump for his comments.  This past week, Goodell sends a letter to all NFL teams saying stop this shit now.  You're killing the league. 

That makes me happy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2017, 11:07:53 AM »

And which point would that be?  Is this a salad bar of protests or is there one point that the entire football league is focused on? 

If they were attempting to cause awareness to a cause, then why take a knee for our anthem and then stand for another countries afterwards.  Seems to me that you would remain kneeling to bring awareness of a situation that is a problem world wide...I think it's world wide, but I don't know because Korndicks original protest has morphed into a catch all protest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

jmar

« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2017, 11:13:14 AM »
Ah c'mon.
The NFL has evolved into a shitty product in and of itself. It would be far worse without the gambling industry and the fantasy sites to help prop it up. 
Half of the games are unwatchable and the Neilson ratings prove it.
Kneeling and showing disrespect for their country only adds to its demise.   
Let them cut their own throats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2017, 11:14:22 AM »
A Seems to me that you would remain kneeling to bring awareness of a situation that is a problem world wide...I think it's world wide, but I don't know because Korndicks original protest has morphed into a catch all protest.

It's not really a world wide care for these kneelers. If you ever interact or visit any African countries, they laugh at the black folks in America. They wonder how a people could have it so good and still bitch about life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2017, 11:16:44 AM »
I contend that most kneelers STILL don't have a clue why they're kneeling.

But, even if they do, I think it's a failure and the wrong place.

They are worsening the divide. I don't plan on ever watching or supporting any more nfl. Ever.

Wasn't a big supporter before, so won't miss it.

Also, actively boycotting NFL sponsors. Ford, Gatorade, Pepsi, under armour, etc. Explained to wife and kids why.

I'm not a vet but it's my flag. And I don't want anyone disrespecting it. I'm on the side of for the people who fought to protect it. I'm supporting them. Not some pansy ass, over-paid moron with an imaginary chip on their shoulder and therefore, a cause.

And before someone says I missed the point. Like K pointed out long ago, they don't even know the point. And my point is: THEY ARE KNEELING DURING THE PLEDGE!

It would be like one of my kids purposely farting during the blessing. I would slap them silly. It's disrespectful. That's the bottom line.

Fine with me if they keep it up. Hope they get fired and go bankrupt myself. Not very Christian of me, I know. Sorry.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:18:39 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2017, 11:23:12 AM »
I ain't selling my F-150.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2017, 11:30:10 AM »
Why would you?
All you have to do is imagine weaning yourself of DCP if not for the Pepsi sponsorship.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2017, 11:31:42 AM »
Unless you carry it to an auction where no one knows you, I agree.

No one is going to want that interior.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2017, 11:38:43 AM »
Unless you carry it to an auction where no one knows you, I agree.

No one is going to want that interior.

The upholstery is fine.  The fragrance might be a little off-putting to some.  I'm thinking of marketing it, though.  "Midnight Flatulence".  Has a nice ring to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2017, 11:48:35 AM »
The upholstery is fine.  The fragrance might be a little off-putting to some.  I'm thinking of marketing it, though.  "Midnight Flatulence".  Has a nice ring to it.

The bigger question is why are you riding around with Wiregrass’s son?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2017, 12:21:29 PM »
George Jefferson had SLAVES you racist white fuckers. That’s why we got to take down all the statues of Christopher Columbine.  They gonna peacefully protest until that racial flag is tore down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2017, 12:33:21 PM »
George Jefferson had SLAVES you racist white fuckers. That’s why we got to take down all the statues of Christopher Columbine.  They gonna peacefully protest until that racial flag is tore down.

Don't forget. That third verse mentions killing all slaves...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2017, 01:04:17 PM »
The bigger question is why are you riding around with Wiregrass’s son?
I would like to know this too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2017, 02:02:24 PM »
George Jefferson had SLAVES you racist white fudgeers. That’s why we got to take down all the statues of Christopher Columbine.  They gonna peacefully protest until that racial flag is tore down.
I'm kneeling during the anthem to protest zebras and Syphilis...oh and beans that don't burn on the grill
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2017, 02:14:19 PM »
 I not understand kneel before enlightenment in my sensitive training. We must open our minds to the "reasons " for the actions and not just the act itself.

And, wear fanny pack. Then more liberal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions