Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Missouri Game

jmar

Re: Missouri Game
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2017, 12:31:20 PM »

I'd rather watch replay of the 2012 A&M game.
Didn't we quit in that one mid first quarter?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2017, 12:39:22 PM »
Tomorrow:

smoke all day.

mix up a Bloody Mary and turn on some Game Day. 

playing with my meat and sipping on cold IPA's. 

Then lick some ass.

Sounds like the party is at your house.  I would however be careful about running after smoking all day, your eyes may be very red by that point
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2017, 12:49:41 PM »

I'd rather watch replay of the 2012 A&M game.

Didn't we quit in that one mid first quarter?

I think it was more right after kick-off. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2017, 12:51:35 PM »
I think it was more right after kick-off. during Tiger Walk
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2017, 12:55:01 PM »
I think it was more right after kick-off.
God I miss completing two drives for touchdowns and having an opponent on the ropes over a TD, fucked up play calling, FG, punt, punt, FG and whoever we play being within a score at the half followed by more of the same in the second half.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2017, 01:22:40 PM »
God I miss completing two drives for touchdowns and having an opponent on the ropes over a TD, fucked up play calling, FG, punt, punt, FG and whoever we play being within a score at the half followed by more of the same in the second half.

Bets on first play called on opening drive? I am guessing the JS to KP hold the ball out, but let him take up the middle for 1/2 yard while the outside DE crashes in and leaves the outside open for what would be about a 10 to 15 yard gain. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2017, 01:25:49 PM »
your eyes may be very red by that point

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2017, 01:40:37 PM »
Tomorrow:

Up early to start the coals on the Big Green Egg and slap on about a 6 pound slab of pig to smoke all day.

Go get a game day workout and run a few errands, which will include picking up a couple of racks of baby backs, veggie tray, boiled peanuts and other assorted snacks and Sweetwater IPA.

Come back home, tend to the coals.  A little yard work.  Clean up and mix up a Bloody Mary and turn on some Game Day. 

Spend the rest of the day until some friends come over and the AU game starts, playing with my meat and sipping on cold IPA's. 

Then we kick some Left Wing Tiger ass.

Gameday is gonna be in manhatten. That just pisses me the F off. Why???

Why not Athens? No one in the cfb demographic gives a F about seeing gameday in new yawwwkk

Btw - that seems like a lot of trouble to go through for you and your imaginary friends. But hey y'all have fun - wink wink
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2017, 02:11:54 PM »
Gameday is gonna be in manhatten. That just pisses me the F off. Why???

Why not Athens? No one in the cfb demographic gives a F about seeing gameday in new yawwwkk

Btw - that seems like a lot of trouble to go through for you and your imaginary friends. But hey y'all have fun - wink wink

I can give you about 20 reasons why not, starting with the fact that it's a filthy, stinking, cesspool joke of a college town.  Fuck Athens in da' mouf.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2017, 02:53:07 PM »

Bets on first play called on opening drive? I am guessing the JS to KP hold the ball out, but let him take up the middle for 1/2 yard while the outside DE crashes in and leaves the outside open for what would be about a 10 to 15 yard gain.

OMG! STOP IT!

You are quoting the secret playbook in public!

READ THE CREED!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2017, 03:07:57 PM »
OMG! STOP IT!

You are quoting the secret playbook in public!

READ THE CREED!

Okay, that was funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2017, 03:29:46 PM »

You gonna take that from him, Snags? 

He will introduce you, Lefty and Righty love a good game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2017, 03:57:15 PM »
You gonna take that from him, Snags? 

He will introduce you, Lefty and Righty love a good game.

Snags' house is probably too far from the stadium for him to come over, so he's getting testy about it....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2017, 04:20:14 PM »
Snags' house is probably too far from the stadium for him to come over, so he's getting testy about it....
He's probably still mad about what came in the mail today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2017, 04:35:25 PM »
There's only gonna' be two hits.  Me hittin' you and you hittin' the floor. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2017, 05:21:45 PM »
There's only gonna' be two hits.  Me hittin' you and you hittin' the floor.

Three. And the ambulance hitting 60.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2017, 10:35:33 PM »
We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest... We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest... We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest... We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest...We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest... We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest... We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest... We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest... We're not gonna protest.... Buzz is a tool... We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest... We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest... We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest... We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest... We're not gonna protest.... we're not gonna protest...

Is George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic playing?

Either way, Auburn beats the piss out of Mizzou, they are turrble.

Hogs win in Jerry world with our super-keen new uniforms, then stop by and slash DallasWareagle's tires on the way out of town for good measure.

K beats Fla so I can make fun of my neighbors for losing to a basketball school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2017, 07:42:16 AM »
I can give you about 20 reasons why not, starting with the fact that it's a filthy, stinking, cesspool joke of a college town.  Fuck Athens in da' mouf.

It's a top 20 sec matchup though. Nothing to do with Athens. This is espn making another bad choice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2017, 08:35:41 AM »
It's a top 20 sec matchup though. Nothing to do with Athens. This is espn making another bad choice.

If they were in Athens, I wouldn't watch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2017, 11:34:32 AM »
If they were in Athens, I wouldn't watch.
Ah yeah, the girls in Manhattan shame the southern girls in Athens. Nice choice. :tits:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions