Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Missouri Game

chinook

Re: Missouri Game
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2017, 03:46:58 PM »
Reasons A - 4 why I hate what Gus has done to the program?

1) Until I saw this thread I really didn't know who we played this week
2) I still don't know what time we play
3) I don't know if the game is at home or on the road
4) I don't know when TigerWalk is

1) bullshit
2) conceivable
3) horseshit
4) plausible
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2017, 04:04:14 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2017, 04:11:36 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2017, 04:33:49 PM »
1) bullshit
2) conceivable
3) horseshit
4) plausible

Everything I said was true. 

I still don't know if the game is in AU or on the road.  Haven't looked. I still don't know what time we play. 

Part of it is getting older.  I don't care as much for whatever reason.  The other part of it is the disgust.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2017, 04:38:36 PM »
Everything I said was true. 

I still don't know if the game is in AU or on the road.  Haven't looked. I still don't know what time we play. 

Part of it is getting older.  I don't care as much for whatever reason.  The other part of it is the disgust.

It's on the road and on the Ocho.  I believe it's at 6:30 ECMPST
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2017, 04:39:21 PM »
My hope is that Malzahn is again, either smart enough or has taken enough shit to realize they have to get more innovative and use more bodies in the running game.  If he does, then we stomp some left-wing, Antifa ass Saturday.

Don't hold your breath while you hope, I don't want to give you CPR.  I'm done hoping Malzahn will do anything.  The problem with what you said above is that you have said it every year.

Also, why does it take him an entire game to figure this shit out, I had it figured out at about the 8:23 mark in the 2nd quarter against Clemson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2017, 04:51:33 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2017, 04:58:48 PM »
Don't hold your breath while you hope, I don't want to give you CPR.  I'm done hoping Malzahn will do anything.  The problem with what you said above is that you have said it every year.

Also, why does it take him an entire game to figure this shit out, I had it figured out at about the 8:23 mark in the 2nd quarter against Clemson.

Oh I'm not saying I disagree with any of that, including the fact that I've said time and time again that if Malzahn would just do what he said he would do....  And no, I've long since stopped trusting in the fact that he would.  My take is simply that Auburn is going to line up against Missouri Saturday and Malzahn is going to be running the show.  I want him or Lindsey or Jacobs or Tim Jackson or someone to do whatever it takes to call the right game to win and hopefully, convincingly. 

Somebody recognized something and changed the game plan for this past Saturday.  Eliminate the turnovers and we ring up 50+ and 700+ yards. Maybe somebody will recognize what needs to be tweaked (RUNNING GAME!!!!!!!!) and make the changes for this Saturday.  As long as the players are busting their collective asses, I'm going to hold out hope. Not for Malzahn, but for Auburn.

CREED, bitches!  Although, I though Scott Stapp tried too hard to copy Eddie Vedder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2017, 05:05:49 PM »
Maybe somebody will recognize what needs to be tweaked (RUNNING GAME!!!!!!!!) and make the changes for this Saturday. 

AIN'T NUTHIN WRONG WIFF OUR RUN GAME. PETTWAY CAN CARRIE THAT BITCH 40 TIMES. HE GOOD LIKE DAT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2017, 05:12:50 PM »
Carry On is supposedly back for Saturday but somehow, that does nothing for me.  First, he'll probably get injured again and B. they'll just run him between the tackles. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 05:13:41 PM »
It's on the road and on the Ocho.  I believe it's at 6:30 ECMPST

DVR set, many fest are starting In the Dallas area this weekend. Gonna over pay for some local beer that they claim is German.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2017, 10:04:29 PM »
you guys are riding a lot of confidence in this game.

Normally would agree but I think mizzou is that bad.

If we lose to that shit team I may be in auburn Sunday protesting on Donahue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2017, 10:07:30 PM »
Auburn has lost six of its last seven when ranked and on the road. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2017, 05:26:06 AM »
Auburn has lost six of its last seven when ranked and on the road. 

So you think we should cancel?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2017, 07:38:59 AM »
So you think we should cancel?

Forfeit > Loss ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2017, 09:25:06 AM »
Forfeit > Loss ?

Yeah, but we can put an asterisk beside the L.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2017, 10:04:10 AM »
Yeah, but we can put an asterisk beside the L.
L* there you go
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2017, 12:13:01 PM »
Tomorrow:

Up early to start the coals on the Big Green Egg and slap on about a 6 pound slab of pig to smoke all day.

Go get a game day workout and run a few errands, which will include picking up a couple of racks of baby backs, veggie tray, boiled peanuts and other assorted snacks and Sweetwater IPA.

Come back home, tend to the coals.  A little yard work.  Clean up and mix up a Bloody Mary and turn on some Game Day. 

Spend the rest of the day until some friends come over and the AU game starts, playing with my meat and sipping on cold IPA's. 

Then we kick some Left Wing Tiger ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2017, 12:20:53 PM »
Tomorrow:

Up early to start the coals on the Big Green Egg and slap on about a 6 pound slab of pig to smoke all day.

Go get a game day workout and run a few errands, which will include picking up a couple of racks of baby backs, veggie tray, boiled peanuts and other assorted snacks and Sweetwater IPA.

Come back home, tend to the coals.  A little yard work.  Clean up and mix up a Bloody Mary and turn on some Game Day. 

Spend the rest of the day until some friends come over and the AU game starts, playing with my meat and sipping on cold IPA's. 

Make sure you tip the neighbor for picking up your shirts at the cleaners.  :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2017, 12:29:23 PM »
Tomorrow:

I'd rather watch replay of the 2012 A&M game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'