Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

CFN Prediction

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: CFN Prediction
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 02:38:06 PM »
To the contrary actually. Three step drop, pass and get hit. There are a few nice highlights of the qb's releasing the pass and getting knocked down while completing the act of throwing.

Basically it's been impressive to see the defense get to the qb so quickly, considering the quick release style of the two teams LSU has faced. In addition to hitting the qb's in a timely fashion, there have been a lot of balls tipped and batted down at the line of scrimmage. Rather than rushing, they would hold position and then play the pass to bat it down.

See, that wasn't so hard.  Thanks, though.  I appreciate the look into what you've been doing since I haven't been able to see a game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »
From seeing him late last year, I would have thought for sure he'd be a good fit for the new offense. Better man earned the job in practice or is there something else going on behind the scenes to keep Burns off the field?

MMMMMMGGggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrpffffffffffffff..  aaaaaaaaayaaaaayyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaarrrrghhh. 

Nothing.  Just nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 02:51:48 PM »
To the contrary actually. Three step drop, pass and get hit. There are a few nice highlights of the qb's releasing the pass and getting knocked down while completing the act of throwing.

Basically it's been impressive to see the defense get to the qb so quickly, considering the quick release style of the two teams LSU has faced. In addition to hitting the qb's in a timely fashion, there have been a lot of balls tipped and batted down at the line of scrimmage. Rather than rushing, they would hold position and then play the pass to bat it down.

Yea but who else is LSU playing that day?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."