Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Chuck & Nancy's Minion

Ogre

Re: Chuck & Nancy's Minion
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2017, 08:41:15 PM »
Triggered. Ha. It's just funny to me that you say you have no hate for the man, compare him to Karesh, and bash him over this. Just admit you hate the guy.

I don't hate the guy.  But I don't hate David Karesh, either.  That dude had it all, and then Janet Reno had to screw him over. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2017, 10:51:05 PM »
https://twitter.com/ap_politics/status/908146175211134976
BREAKING: Schumer, Pelosi announce deal with Trump to protect young immigrants; will include border security, but no wall.
So much winning, you're gonna be sick and tired of winning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2017, 11:02:10 PM »
https://twitter.com/ap_politics/status/908146175211134976So much winning, you're gonna be sick and tired of winning.

My condolences. I hope your vagina heals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2017, 11:10:47 PM »

My condolences. I hope your vagina heals.

I have to admit that no wall is a big bummer. It was the cornerstone of his whole campaign. Oh and also elected officials actually doing what they say and not just talking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2017, 11:13:35 PM »
I have to admit that no wall is a big bummer. It was the cornerstone of his whole campaign. Oh and also elected officials actually doing what they say and not just talking.

But there is no "no wall" scenario. It's still in the plans, just not being used as a bargaining chip at this time.
And if the damn GOP really gave a shit, we'd have legislation addressing DACA and a new wall.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2017, 07:35:39 AM »
It will be OK prowler. You'll be fine.
Really no need to point out the obvious anymore since it can plainly be seen that the Trump dumpster fire has become a raging wild fire that can be observed from the International Space Station. That's not to mention that he and his campaign staff are still under FBI investigation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2017, 07:42:35 AM »
Really no need to point out the obvious anymore since it can plainly be seen that the Trump dumpster fire has become a raging wild fire that can be observed from the International Space Station. That's not to mention that he and his campaign staff are still under FBI investigation.

Idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2017, 06:07:08 PM »
Idiot.
Truth still remains, regardless of any and all personal insults, Trump and his campaign staff are still under investigation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2017, 06:11:28 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2017, 06:59:59 PM »
✔ @AnnCoulter
Put a fork in Trump, he's dead. https://twitter.com/costareports/status/908278984340901888 …
5:40 AM - Sep 14, 2017

✔ @AnnCoulter
At this point, who DOESN'T want Trump impeached? https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908278070611779585 …
6:05 AM - Sep 14, 2017

And she was a huge Trump supporter...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2017, 08:38:38 PM »
✔ @AnnCoulter
Put a fork in Trump, he's dead. https://twitter.com/costareports/status/908278984340901888 …
5:40 AM - Sep 14, 2017

✔ @AnnCoulter
At this point, who DOESN'T want Trump impeached? https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908278070611779585 …
6:05 AM - Sep 14, 2017

And she was a huge Trump supporter...

But she wasn't / isn't a disciple of trumpism.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2017, 08:24:14 AM »
I just don't understand what people want the guy to do. The Republicans aren't working with him. The democrats aren't working with him. Everything is at a complete stalemate. I don't fault the guy for trying to do SOMETHING. The DACA thing shouldn't even be a big deal. That is something that Trump SHOULD have a little leniency on to get things moving forward.

The second he DOES try to get things moving forward, the media says, Trump doesn't do what he says.
The GOP Says, how dare he work with the democrats.
And the Dems run their mouth on deals that aren't even in place yet.

The whole thing is a cluster fuck full of bullshit politics, and Trump, in my humble opinion, isn't the one causing the clusterfuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2017, 09:12:35 AM »
I just don't understand what people want the guy to do. The Republicans aren't working with him. The democrats aren't working with him. Everything is at a complete stalemate. I don't fault the guy for trying to do SOMETHING. The DACA thing shouldn't even be a big deal. That is something that Trump SHOULD have a little leniency on to get things moving forward.
So why was it DISQUALIFYING when Rubio proposed it? According to Trump and every one of his sycophants? I 100% guarantee you President Rubio would be able to have gotten a hell of a lot more done and his single grave sin, according to Trump and many in this forum, is that he wanted to do exactly what Trump all of the sudden 180'ed on and NOW wants to do with DACA.

And what exactly do you mean "The Republicans aren't working with him"? In what way? And how is the proper reaction to that, from a Republican president, to completely and utterly turn his back on basically every single supposedly Republican principle and start facilitating the demands of the minority party? What "deals" is is he making? They are getting 100% of everything they want.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 09:31:31 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2017, 09:28:12 AM »
So why was it DISQUALIFYING when Rubio proposed it? According to Trump and every one of his sycophants? I 100% guarantee you President Rubio would be able to have gotten a hell of a lot more done and his single grave sin, according to Trump and many in this forum, is that he wanted to do exactly what Trump all of the sudden 180'ed on and NOW wants to do with DACA.

And what exactly do you mean "The Republicans aren't working with him"? In what way? And how is the proper reaction to that, from a Republican president, to completely and utterly turn his back on basically every single supposedly Republican and start facilitating the demands of the minority party? What "deals" is is he making? They are getting 100% of everything they want.

There is so much fail in this. 

Your "guarantee" is worthless. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2017, 09:31:45 AM »
There is so much fail in this. 

Your "guarantee" is worthless.
Sad!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2017, 09:32:24 AM »

The second he DOES try to get things moving forward, the media says, Trump doesn't do what he says.
The GOP Says, how dare he work with the democrats.
And the Dems run their mouth on deals that aren't even in place yet.

The whole thing is a cluster fuck full of bullshit politics, and Trump, in my humble opinion, isn't the one causing the clusterfuck.

I certainly don't want amnesty. Combined with no wall. Even paul friggin ryan said more border security is needed before anything is done with daca. This is what Reagan fell for in 86. And he regretted it.

As of right now trump just wants to reform daca (code word for redo it legislatively to extend it) since Barry created it executively. The wall should be a bargaining chip at every step. Period.

Would be easier to just say the trump campaign as we knew it in 15 and 16 is gone. There is no more draining the swamp. There is no more populism. It's business as usual again.

I give trump credit when due. But he also needs critique when due. There is no other way to spin this. This is a total 180 turn from the campaign. It's hard for even the GOP to do much without a super majority in the senate. So they can be blamed to a degree but if the numbers aren't there it's still no reason to do a total flip flop and run to pelosi.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 09:37:19 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2017, 09:34:05 AM »

And what exactly do you mean "The Republicans aren't working with him"? In what way? And how is the proper reaction to that, from a Republican president, to completely and utterly turn his back on basically every single supposedly Republican principle and start facilitating the demands of the minority party? What "deals" is is he making? They are getting 100% of everything they want.

Actually this is worse than what Rubio tried.

Rubio was effectively duped by Schumer when gang of 8 happened. Rubio at least had border security worked into his version. He understood it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2017, 04:27:53 PM »
You fuck with the bull you get horny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2017, 05:58:22 PM »
https://apnews.com/b6c5024d8df243fb826a3acf954c8c3e

But everyone keep blaming Trump for everything. They haven't even finalized anything yet people here acted like meeting with the dems was horribly bad. I don't know, maybe Trump thought something like this may happen after meeting with Pelosi? That alt-left crew is a bitch to deal with...it's funny she has to deal with them now...

The protesters were angered by Pelosi’s recent talks with President Donald Trump about the federal program that shields from deportation hundreds of thousands of young immigrants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2017, 06:06:32 PM »
https://apnews.com/b6c5024d8df243fb826a3acf954c8c3e

But everyone keep blaming Trump for everything. They haven't even finalized anything yet people here acted like meeting with the dems was horribly bad. I don't know, maybe Trump thought something like this may happen after meeting with Pelosi? That alt-left crew is a bitch to deal with...it's funny she has to deal with them now...

We are a nation of spoiled brats. 

The cops should have taken custody of every one chanting they were undocumented, locked them up to verify and if so?  Pack their ass off to mexfucklestan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions