Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Chuck & Nancy's Minion

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Chuck & Nancy's Minion
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2017, 01:59:41 PM »

Anyway, I'm checking out again.
Your not going to off yourself, are you?

If you need help, I'm sure some of these guys are willing to listen to your troubles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2017, 02:00:22 PM »
I'm not sure why anyone is surprised at this.  Trump is not a conservative and never has been.  And if he gets rid of the debt ceiling all together as he hinted at yesterday, all bets are off.  The country is already in a financial hole so deep my grandkids won't be able to dig out of it, but that would truly signal the beginning of the end for our country. 

But who cares about all that sissy talk?  #MAGA!!!1!

You think these people's constituents aren't pissed that they cannot get their jobs done?
You don't think this move by Trump puts pressure on these folks in DC to do their damn job?
What the hell planet are you living on?

All I see on social media is people getting very angry with their congressmen and senators. The heat is on.

And is that not the point!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2017, 02:04:32 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2017, 02:07:49 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2017, 03:48:52 PM »
A bunch of lame ass cartoons.

Pathetic.

Proving inconclusively that the man will be bashed by the media regardless of what he does. Therefore he might as well do whatever the fuck he wants and watch your panties twist into knots while you decry a "trainwreck" that exists only in your triggered mind.

If what he chooses to do works - as it has well so far - he will be re-elected.  If not? He at least tried. 

The man has effected more positive change in nine months than his predecessor managed in eight torturous years. The best is yet to come.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2017, 04:31:47 PM »
Jeff Sessions' DOJ told the GOP Congress to fuck off with their request to prosecute Lois Lerner.

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/906223864123985922

There's an infinitely better case to "Lock her up" as it pertains to Lerner than to Hillary, but I guess the swamp is just gonna remain undrained.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2017, 04:46:43 PM »

There's an infinitely better case to "Lock her up" as it pertains to Lerner than to Hillary, but I guess the swamp is just gonna remain undrained.

^
Wrong.

Also? Not a lawyer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2017, 04:54:02 PM »
^
Wrong.

Also? Not a lawyer.
You know she "lost" tens of thousands of emails after they were subpoenaed that proved she had intentionally targeted right wing groups in the IRS scandal that you probably blamed mostly on Obama, right? Why are you defending her?

Trump supporters now solidly on the left. Amazing.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 04:57:46 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2017, 05:00:52 PM »
Ok, ok little fella.  Just simmer down.  Didn't mean to get you all cranked back up and frothy. 

Clinton would have been soooooo much better.  You were right all along. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2017, 06:29:49 PM »
Jeff Sessions' DOJ told the GOP Congress to fuck off with their request to prosecute Lois Lerner.

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/906223864123985922

If this is truly a pivot by trump and not a play, you know it's directly related to gorka and bannons exit correct? Some even predicted it. Gorka himself did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Ogre

« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2017, 07:20:26 PM »
You think these people's constituents aren't pissed that they cannot get their jobs done?
You don't think this move by Trump puts pressure on these folks in DC to do their damn job?
What the hell planet are you living on?

All I see on social media is people getting very angry with their congressmen and senators. The heat is on.

And is that not the point!

I would normally think that people who voted for a Republican president would be upset to see him making deals with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer that in no way further conservatism or anything the GOP has historically stood for.  Yes, people should be angry with Congress.  It's ok to be upset with Trump too, you know? 

So if/when Trump and Schumer agree to remove the debt ceiling for good I assume you're going to be on board?  What planet are YOU living on? 

I swear Trump is the most effective cult leader since David Koresh.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2017, 01:40:11 AM »
I would normally think that people who voted for a Republican president would be upset to see him making deals with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer that in no way further conservatism or anything the GOP has historically stood for.  Yes, people should be angry with Congress.  It's ok to be upset with Trump too, you know? 

So if/when Trump and Schumer agree to remove the debt ceiling for good I assume you're going to be on board?  What planet are YOU living on? 

Your hatred blinds you. It has from the beginning.

None of us "like" him having to make deals. But the GOP is not getting it done.

If he actually tries to remove the debt ceiling, we'll deal with that THEN!
Soak your lady parts and chill out.
He's lighting a fire under the GOP.
Hopefully it works!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Ogre

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2017, 05:10:24 AM »

Your hatred blinds you. It has from the beginning.

None of us "like" him having to make deals. But the GOP is not getting it done.

If he actually tries to remove the debt ceiling, we'll deal with that THEN!
Soak your lady parts and chill out.
He's lighting a fire under the GOP.
Hopefully it works!

I have no hatred for Trump.  I am thankful for some of the things Trump has done (i.e. - Gorsuch) and have given credit where it's due.  What I do find interesting is that I've never seen a staunch Trump supporter such as you ever criticize one move he's made. 

I stand for personal liberty and adherence to our Constitution.  If Trump acts to further those causes I will support his moves 100%.  When he doesn't, I won't. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2017, 12:19:08 PM »

What would you have him do? The government was set to "shut down" end of Septemebr correct? And Trump put a temporary band aid on it for 3 months to try and get through the natural disasters and not argue about stuff when people need help. I just fail to understand why this is such a big deal.

Once again, if people had not been on a witch hunt for Trump for the last year, maybe you have a point. But y'alls hatred of the man clouds everything you see done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2017, 12:20:14 PM »
I have no hatred for Trump.  I am thankful for some of the things Trump has done (i.e. - Gorsuch) and have given credit where it's due.  What I do find interesting is that I've never seen a staunch Trump supporter such as you ever criticize one move he's made. 

I stand for personal liberty and adherence to our Constitution.  If Trump acts to further those causes I will support his moves 100%.  When he doesn't, I won't.

You called Trump a cult leader and compared him to David Koresh...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2017, 08:02:14 PM »

:poke:

"[Trump] is not some political chess master -- he’s a tic-tac-toe chicken pecking at whatever morsel of provocation his sphincterless id lights upon." - Jonah Goldberg
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Ogre

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2017, 08:05:27 AM »
You called Trump a cult leader and compared him to David Koresh...

It was a joke.  Sorry I triggered you.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2017, 09:37:04 AM »
It was a joke.  Sorry I triggered you.

Triggered. Ha. It's just funny to me that you say you have no hate for the man, compare him to Karesh, and bash him over this. Just admit you hate the guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2017, 10:19:42 AM »
Triggered. Ha. It's just funny to me that you say you have no hate for the man, compare him to Karesh, and bash him over this. Just admit you hate the guy.

I would venture to guess he hates trumpism - not trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2017, 07:26:02 PM »
I actually can't stand the guy. It's the first time I have ever voted for someone that I cannot stand.

But I did. And I'm convinced that we are still better off than the alternative.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions