Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

While you aren't looking

Token

While you aren't looking
« on: September 01, 2017, 01:02:34 PM »
http://www.sltrib.com/news/2017/08/31/utah-nurse-arrested-after-complying-with-hospital-policy-that-bars-taking-blood-from-unconscious-victim/

This is the shit that pisses me off.  As a nation we are bombarded with complaints of misconduct by law enforcement for racial purposes (which on a large scale end up being false complaints) but the real problems, shit like this, are completely overlooked. 

This guy is a dick.  He thinks he's going to do whatever he wants because he got offended personally and can't separate personal feelings from business.  He had no right to legally take the suspect's blood by his own admission.  After being explained to professionally why he couldn't take the blood, which by the way ISN'T the responsibility of the hospital staff, he becomes angry and completely acted unprofessionally by arresting someone who he had no business putting handcuffs on.

He needs his ass kicked and fired.  To be that unreasonable as a basic thinking human being should disqualify him from ever having another opportunity to take someone's freedom, or God forbid, their life. 

Fuck him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: While you aren't looking
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 01:13:45 PM »
Sooo....does that mean you still don't like Roy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 01:15:56 PM »
Sooo....does that mean you still don't like Roy?

If he doesn't get elected, I'll give y'all a very specific reason that I don't like him.  If he does get elected, I may still give it but it won't be on the internet in text.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 01:54:30 PM »
If he doesn't get elected, I'll give y'all a very specific reason that I don't like him.  If he does get elected, I may still give it but it won't be on the internet in text.
Token ready to bring the goods..when it be a safer crimate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 01:58:36 PM »
I'm just gonna assume it has something to do with a cowboy hat and a whipped cream bikini.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 02:52:54 PM »
I'm just gonna assume it has something to do with a cowboy hat and a whipped cream bikini.

Come on man. That was in college.

Everybody did that shit in college!

right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 03:14:36 PM »
http://www.sltrib.com/news/2017/08/31/utah-nurse-arrested-after-complying-with-hospital-policy-that-bars-taking-blood-from-unconscious-victim/

This is the shit that pisses me off.  As a nation we are bombarded with complaints of misconduct by law enforcement for racial purposes (which on a large scale end up being false complaints) but the real problems, shit like this, are completely overlooked. 

This guy is a dick.  He thinks he's going to do whatever he wants because he got offended personally and can't separate personal feelings from business.  He had no right to legally take the suspect's blood by his own admission.  After being explained to professionally why he couldn't take the blood, which by the way ISN'T the responsibility of the hospital staff, he becomes angry and completely acted unprofessionally by arresting someone who he had no business putting handcuffs on.

He needs his ass kicked and fired.  To be that unreasonable as a basic thinking human being should disqualify him from ever having another opportunity to take someone's freedom, or God forbid, their life. 

Fuck him.
Undortunately, ALL cops seem to be wrongly grouped into the same category as this dweeb. He'll get what's coming to him. If that nurse's dad is still kicking, I'll sure bet he does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 04:00:09 PM »
You're all missing the fundamental issue here. 

Would you do the nurse?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 05:06:27 PM »
You're all missing the fundamental issue here. 

Would you do the nurse?

Hell yeah I would! She was an Olympic cross country skier. Did you not see those skrong thighs and tight gluts? She could have kicked his ass if she wanted too. (and I have a nurse fetish)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 05:17:01 PM »
Hell yeah I would! She was an Olympic cross country skier. Did you not see those skrong thighs and tight gluts? She could have kicked his ass if she wanted too. (and I have a nurse fetish)
Damn you're Carl from Caddyshack demented.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 06:36:14 PM »
Nurse Ratchet says bring it on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2017, 06:58:42 PM »

Fuck him.
Her patient was a police officer too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs