No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: It's That Time Again. H.S. Foosballz
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2017, 10:29:11 PM »
Pell City grabs a spot in the playoffs with a 24-13 win tonight against Albertville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2017, 10:42:34 PM »
Just left the Dothan/Park Crossings game.  51-13 when I walked out.  PC is huge.  Enormous!  Smallest kid on the O-line was 6' 270.  They had one guy listed at 6'4" 315 and he was dwarfed by the opposite tackle who's stats weren't listed.  One on the D-line at 6'4" 320.  Skill position kids out the ass.  Name your score. 

Weird that the QB is a hard commit to Missouri, as is fellow Montgomery Lanier QB.  However, despite the PC quarterback having a rifle arm, 247 has him listed as being recruited as an athlete.  He's 6' 195.  Fast and smooth. 

As I've said many times, our larger schools in this area suck and have sucked for years.  But, it's pretty cool to go out and see some of this future D1 talent.  I'll be interested where some of those offensive and defensive linemen go.  Was texting GH all through it and we had virtually identical halftime scores with his Red Devils whipping that Jeff Davis ass 42-7 at half. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2017, 10:28:40 AM »
Just left the Dothan/Park Crossings game.  51-13 when I walked out.  PC is huge.  Enormous!  Smallest kid on the O-line was 6' 270.  They had one guy listed at 6'4" 315 and he was dwarfed by the opposite tackle who's stats weren't listed.  One on the D-line at 6'4" 320.  Skill position kids out the ass.  Name your score. 

Weird that the QB is a hard commit to Missouri, as is fellow Montgomery Lanier QB.  However, despite the PC quarterback having a rifle arm, 247 has him listed as being recruited as an athlete.  He's 6' 195.  Fast and smooth. 

As I've said many times, our larger schools in this area suck and have sucked for years.  But, it's pretty cool to go out and see some of this future D1 talent.  I'll be interested where some of those offensive and defensive linemen go.  Was texting GH all through it and we had virtually identical halftime scores with his Red Devils whipping that Jeff Davis ass 42-7 at half.

Park crossing has to be top 10

In other news, jeff Davis band was badass. Highlight of the night. The drum line hbc style bands are growing on me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2017, 11:39:17 AM »
Word on the skreets is that PHS Chad Anderson OUT.

Let the Bobby Carr era begin.

OR. Bring back Dubose.

PHS will be back. Tremble you 7A slackers!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2017, 09:32:15 AM »
Friday night the University of Hoover visits Husky Stadium to play Hewitt in what should really be the 7A Championship game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2017, 10:04:05 AM »
Friday night the University of Hoover visits Husky Stadium to play Hewitt in what should really be the 7A Championship game.

Whoa there, Buckaroo!  Both Thompson and GH would like a word with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2017, 10:24:50 AM »
Whoa there, Buckaroo!  Both Thompson and GH would like a word with you.

Thompson has quietly sat at #2/3 most of the year. Not sure how good they are but I have to trust the writers that they poll to a degree as they follow all of these teams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2017, 12:27:56 PM »
These Birmingham fans.  They're the most uppity bunch I've ever seen.  Hoover this and Mountain Brook that.  Trussville would be a dynasty if they didn't play in the toughest area in the entire country.  We're all so good, we just beat each other up.

You Hammers make me sick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2017, 01:02:24 PM »
These Birmingham fans.  They're the most uppity bunch I've ever seen.  Hoover this and Mountain Brook that.  Trussville would be a dynasty if they didn't play in the toughest area in the entire country.  We're all so good, we just beat each other up.

Reminds me of JD back in the day...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2017, 01:16:11 PM »
? They aren’t talking about powder puff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2017, 01:17:53 PM »

Not even the toughest area in the state anymore.

I still think mcgill is sneaking up on some teams quietly this year. Hoping they get upset and put out before the semis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2017, 01:19:04 PM »

Their band rocked out when I saw them last month.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2017, 01:34:17 PM »

We coulda won state.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2017, 01:36:31 PM »
Seriously though, that is all we have heard about Hewitt all year from the Hoovers and Mountain Brooks' of the world..."the area Hewitt is in was really weak, you can't beat anyone from the Birmingham regions."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2017, 01:45:33 PM »

Seriously though, that is all we have heard about Hewitt all year from the Hoovers and Mountain Brooks' of the world..."the area Hewitt is in was really weak, you can't beat anyone from the Birmingham regions."

I think Hoover is still good. But they aren't unhittable like they were with probst coaching (cheating).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2017, 04:16:34 PM »

I think Hoover is still good. But they aren't unhittable like they were with probst coaching (cheating).
But they have a coarch that is almost as jacked as Snaggs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2017, 04:30:00 PM »
But they have a coarch that is almost as jacked as Snaggs.

Perfectly legal supplements from teh gnc
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2017, 10:40:02 PM »

I know you get I was being a dick.  I have no dog in the fight and have no clue who is actually the BIG DOG.  Central has gone full buzz-saw on just about everyone.  Fans exiting at half.  I've heard sports talk people sing the praises of Thompson, and being undefeated with a convincing win over Hoover, may justify those accolades.  And when you look at Hewitt Trussville's body of work, how can you argue against them?

But then, McGill-Toolen might the sleeper.  I'm observing from afar.  We have shit for 6A and 7A talent down here.  I've watched some visiting 6A teams with unreal talent come in here and steal our team's lunch money.  But I have no clue how Central matches up with Thompson.  Or Hoover would deal with Lee or Opelika.  I guess the bottom line is I like being a dick.  Yep!  That pretty much covers it.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2017, 10:53:07 PM »
I know you get I was being a dick.  I have no dog in the fight and have no clue who is actually the BIG DOG.  Central has gone full buzz-saw on just about everyone.  Fans exiting at half.  I've heard sports talk people sing the praises of Thompson, and being undefeated with a convincing win over Hoover, may justify those accolades.  And when you look at Hewitt Trussville's body of work, how can you argue against them?

But then, McGill-Toolen might the sleeper.  I'm observing from afar.  We have shit for 6A and 7A talent down here.  I've watched some visiting 6A teams with unreal talent come in here and steal our team's lunch money.  But I have no clue how Central matches up with Thompson.  Or Hoover would deal with Lee or Opelika.  I guess the bottom line is I like being a dick.  Yep!  That pretty much covers it.

Nice work. That oughta do it. Thanks Ray.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE