Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's That Time Again. H.S. Foosballz

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
It's That Time Again. H.S. Foosballz
« on: August 24, 2017, 10:09:37 AM »
Despite the fact that it's going to be 93 in the shade this entire week, the footballs are cranking up on the High School gridiron.  Tomorrow night, I'll have a big bag of Wiregrass boiled peanuts and I'll be stalking young cheerleaders...err, I mean...watching the action (Football action) from the stands of one of two games I'm trying to decide between.

It appears this area is again going to have some strong teams, state title contenders in the lower classifications, while the larger schools will continue their traditions of sucktitude.  Who ya' got?  Who ya' going to see? Who gonna' be skrong in your area?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: It's That Time Again. H.S. Foosballz
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 10:15:03 AM »
Although they will miss Noah (my apartment smells of rich) Igbinoginee, my Huskies should be good once again in the 7As.  Kind of interested to see the Pinson at Smackadory game this week...Bo Nix will be quarterbacking the Indians.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 11:05:32 AM »
Pell City opens the season next Friday night at home against Childersburg. I don't think Childersburg has beaten my Panthers since before Chester Garfield was President.

Revenge cometh on the 8th when the Gardendale Red Rockets come to town. Last year, the Rockets won the game - aided by a very home team friendly officiating crew who flagged us for about 250 penalty yards (that's a no shitter). They'll have to line up man-to-man this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 11:21:16 AM »
CCHS headed up to Florence to start the season. Most people around these parts have 9/15 circled for when Pinson comes into Clay for some Cougar revenge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 11:30:20 AM »
CCHS headed up to Florence to start the season. Most people around these parts have 9/15 circled for when Pinson comes into Clay for some Cougar revenge.

Pinson's gonna' rip your head off and shit down your neck. 

Actually, I don't know anything about Pinson.  I just wanted to say that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 01:16:23 PM »

Just please don't hurt Bo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 03:48:25 PM »
Pinson's gonna' rip your head off and shit down your neck. 

Actually, I don't know anything about Pinson.  I just wanted to say that.

LOLCOPTERS!!!!!  :cage:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 03:51:07 PM »
Just please don't hurt Bo.

He best sit the bench that game. Those sorry ass coaches last year jumped ship, I mean got fired, before getting served retribution. It aint my fault the Nix family will pay for someone elses sins. I'm telling Buzz, you might want to travel over to this side of the Cahaba for that one. I can get you and Jr some tickets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 03:56:33 PM »
Go PHS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 04:35:46 PM »
Despite the fact that it's going to be 93 in the shade this entire week, the footballs are cranking up on the High School gridiron.  Tomorrow night, I'll have a big bag of Wiregrass boiled peanuts and I'll be stalking young cheerleaders...err, I mean...watching the action (Football action) from the stands of one of two games I'm trying to decide between.

It appears this area is again going to have some strong teams, state title contenders in the lower classifications, while the larger schools will continue their traditions of sucktitude.  Who ya' got?  Who ya' going to see? Who gonna' be skrong in your area?

Bobs boiled peanuts off 231? I hear they are some bomb ass shit.

Speaking of Bob - gonna take in some central pc vs bob jones tomorrow night at teh 8 pm est.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 04:46:32 PM »
Bobs boiled peanuts off 231? I hear they are some bomb ass shit.

Speaking of Bob - gonna take in some central pc vs bob jones tomorrow night at teh 8 pm est.

Doesn't seem fair them playing against one guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2017, 05:05:07 PM »

If you knew what was good for you, you'd be watching the Top-10 ranked 7A Enterprise Wildcats dismantling the pitiful excuse for 6A Dothan Tigers. 

Nobody cares, but my Johns Creek Gladiators are taking on Forsyth County.  We're looking to bounce back after we took it on the chin by Lassiter High (RIP Lutz) last Friday. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2017, 08:59:14 PM »
If you knew what was good for you, you'd be watching the Top-10 ranked 7A Enterprise Wildcats dismantling the pitiful excuse for 6A Dothan Tigers. 

Nobody cares, but my Johns Creek Gladiators are taking on Forsyth County.  We're looking to bounce back after we took it on the chin by Lassiter High (RIP Lutz) last Friday.

Enterprise was good last year. Should be even better this year.

Everyone pretty much dismantles Dothan. They're like the Smiths Station of the wire grass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2017, 09:00:18 PM »
Doesn't seem fair them playing against one guy.

Gonna try to slip Justyn Ross a 20 or seven each game. Dude is officially the #1 recruit in the state. Need him bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2017, 09:49:06 PM »
Gonna try to slip Justyn Ross a 20 or seven each game. Dude is officially the #1 recruit in the state. Need him bad.

Call Hugh Freeze up and get them digits
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2017, 09:56:59 PM »

I went and watched E'prise against Northview last year early. (Not that that was a titanic clash) But I was really impressed with the Wildcats.  Looked like they had the total package.  Size, speed, playmakers, a salty D, good QB.  They cake-walked through the first few games then went to play the Red Devils.  Shit got real and I realized the big boys are playing a different caliber of foosballz outside the Wiregrass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2017, 09:58:47 PM »

Let me know and I'll send a few 20's your way. Maybe even a hundo or two if he leans to the good guys.  Would love to see this guy play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2017, 11:05:52 PM »
Let me know and I'll send a few 20's your way. Maybe even a hundo or two if he leans to the good guys.  Would love to see this guy play.
You are no Alexander Shunnahara, shitdip.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 09:27:00 AM »
You are no Alexander Shunnahara, shitdip.

CALL ME, bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 09:32:33 AM »
I decided on Baldwin County at Northview because it's close to me and they're 6A schools.  Northview was 0-10 last year.  O'fer.  Nada!  Zip in the win column.  New coach.  Supposedly more athletes out this year.  Should still suck, though.  Anyone know anything about Baldwin County?  I think they're from Mobile or something. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions