friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: 25 million fraudulent votes?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 11:07:25 AM »
Wouldn't surprise me in the least.  Every cemetery in Detroit, Michigan had a voting booth just outside.
The only reason I would give this any credence is that the "Hillary won the popular vote, waah, waah, waah" crowd has been silent for a while now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 11:17:42 AM »
Wouldn't surprise me in the least.  Every cemetery in Detroit, Michigan had a voting booth just outside.
The only reason I would give this any credence is that the "Hillary won the popular vote, waah, waah, waah" crowd has been silent for a while now.

Not the ignorant ones. They continue to spout it daily!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 11:40:51 AM »

Not the ignorant ones. They continue to spout it daily!

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 11:44:59 AM »
Wouldn't surprise me in the least. 

Really?

Seems pretty outrageous to me...but... :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 12:36:01 PM »
:facepalm:

What? You never hear about the popular vote any more? Are you living in a 55 gallon drum with the top sealed?

Just go to the comments section of any AL.com political article, you'll see it over and over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 01:34:04 PM »
Really?

Seems pretty outrageous to me...but... :popcorn:

The number wouldn't surprise me.  I wouldn't expect to hear that they were all Hillary votes though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 05:27:06 PM »
CBS can eat a dick.

Do you not see how this is Cam all over again?  With CBS as Pete Thamel, MSNBC as Scott Moore, CNN as that other bag of dicks guy. Trump is Cam. The Republicans are AU.

I'm every bit as confident with Trump as I was with Cam. The FBI, CIA, NCIS, ASPCA all up his ass, gonna convince the weak minded it's true and bury him with unproven innuendo. It's an "ongoing investigation"

In the end he will be vindicated.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 05:36:01 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 05:55:26 PM »
CBS can eat a dick.

Do you not see how this is Cam all over again?  With CBS as Pete Thamel, MSNBC as Scott Moore, CNN as that other bag of dicks guy. Trump is Cam. The Republicans are AU.

I'm every bit as confident with Trump as I was with Cam. The FBI, CIA, NCIS, ASPCA all up his ass, gonna convince the weak minded it's true and bury him with unproven innuendo. It's an "ongoing investigation"

In the end he will be vindicated.
Whut.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fake_news_websites

There's "Fake News" and then there's Fake News.

yournewswire.com is clearly fucking Fake News and frankly you're an idiot if it isn't glaringly obvious to you before you even click the link, but certainly after.

I had always maintained that the NYTimes etc. printing false or misleading things is more impactful than libertyscreachingeagle.teaparty.biz because no one is actually dumb enough to believe anything from those sources.

I guess I was wrong.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 05:57:24 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 05:56:59 PM »
More real news talking about fake news.

(off topic: I've always wondered how Hitler would react to all the media outlets we have today).

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/02/media/trump-real-news/index.html?sr=fbCNN080217trump-real-news0506PMStory
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 06:11:04 PM »
Whut.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fake_news_websites

There's "Fake News" and then there's Fake News.

yournewswire.com is clearly fucking Fake News and frankly you're an idiot if it isn't glaringly obvious to you before you even click the link, but certainly after.

I had always maintained that the NYTimes etc. printing false or misleading things is more impactful than libertyscreachingeagle.teaparty.biz because no one is actually dumb enough to believe anything from those sources.

I guess I was wrong.

I wasn't talking about this one specific instance.  I was talking about in general. 

I really don't care one way or another about the fake Hillary votes -- because they are legion and it's always been that way.  The "news" from yournewswire (which I didn't even bother to look at because I don't care) may not be legit.  Neither is most of what you see on CNN or the rest. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2017, 05:15:49 PM »
Here's a real news media upcoming magazine cover...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2017, 05:50:40 PM »
Such fucking disrespectful bullshit...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions