Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Well, We Beat Out Army

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Well, We Beat Out Army
« on: July 22, 2017, 11:26:33 AM »
Auburn landed its second commitment of the day Friday in Decatur linebacker Josh Marsh.

The 6-foot-3, 220-pound Marsh led the state in tackles last season with 206 - the ninth-highest total in state history.

Marsh earned his offer Friday and announced his commitment. Auburn held a prospect camp on Friday and issued several offers, including to 2020 Hewitt-Trussville receiver Dazalin Worsham and 2020 Jackson-Olin linebacker Quanderrius Robinson.

Marsh joins Hoover 2019 receiver George Pickens as new verbal pledges. He is a three-star recruit. Other offers included Louisville, Memphis, South Alabama, Troy, Wake Forest and Army per his 247Sports profile page.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Well, We Beat Out Army
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 03:48:48 PM »
Auburn landed its second commitment of the day Friday in Decatur linebacker Josh Marsh.

The 6-foot-3, 220-pound Marsh led the state in tackles last season with 206 - the ninth-highest total in state history.

Marsh earned his offer Friday and announced his commitment. Auburn held a prospect camp on Friday and issued several offers, including to 2020 Hewitt-Trussville receiver Dazalin Worsham and 2020 Jackson-Olin linebacker Quanderrius Robinson.

Marsh joins Hoover 2019 receiver George Pickens as new verbal pledges. He is a three-star recruit. Other offers included Louisville, Memphis, South Alabama, Troy, Wake Forest and Army per his 247Sports profile page.
6'3" 220lbs 4.45 40 to play the Star position in Coach Steele' s defense...I'll take it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 01:00:00 PM »

Hey... Our Army hasn't been beaten since Vietnam.  Don't poo poo it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 02:19:47 PM »
He's our new Holland.  What are you wearing...Josh from State Farm?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."