Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Veep trolls Tide

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Veep trolls Tide
« on: June 12, 2017, 07:50:21 AM »
I occasionally watch Veep.  It's difficult because everybody on that show is so completely disagreeable and vile.  Watched last night and was sort of amused to see the show take a road trip to Gary's childhood home in Alabama. 

Roll Tahd banner on the porch.  Sexually ambiguous dad in the typical Mullet A polo.

Then they had to throw in rebel flags, a jug band, truck stops and hunting stories.  Because that's what we do down here.  In fact, I left a jug band concert early so I could come home to watch Veep. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Veep trolls Tide
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 09:11:30 AM »
I occasionally watch Veep.  It's difficult because everybody on that show is so completely disagreeable and vile.  Watched last night and was sort of amused to see the show take a road trip to Gary's childhood home in Alabama. 

Roll Tahd banner on the porch.  Sexually ambiguous dad in the typical Mullet A polo.

Then they had to throw in rebel flags, a jug band, truck stops and hunting stories.  Because that's what we do down here.  In fact, I left a jug band concert early so I could come home to watch Veep.
Haven't watched the episode yet. Gary's supposed to be from Birmingham, even. Not Slapout or Bibb County or some shit...
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 09:19:44 AM »
Haven't watched the episode yet. Gary's supposed to be from Birmingham, even. Not Slapout or Bibb County or some shit...

It's set in White City, which the worst fictional human being in the world calls "Lynch City"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 10:22:29 AM »

Uh. WTH is wrong with Slapout?

I spent many a night under Blackwell's bridge catching crappie. And the tire store there had good prices! Pretty much all of the folks had all of their teeth. And no jug bands!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.