Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump to NATO

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Trump to NATO
« on: May 26, 2017, 07:25:44 AM »
Pay your fair share.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/05/25/trump-to-nato-unpaid-dues-unfair-to-u-s-taxpayers.html

Say what you want about Trump's twitter or not being "presidential" or whatever, but this is awesome. I am not sure how you find fault in this. It takes balls to sit there, IN FRONT OF NATO, and tell those guys in front of the world that they have to start paying their fair share and meet financial obligations in order to maintain getting defended. That is awesome. Some of those guys when he was speaking looked like...oh shit...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Trump to NATO
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 09:02:28 AM »
But Trump SHOVED A GUY! 

Seth Meyers shit his pants over it, so it must be true!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 09:22:45 AM »
But Trump SHOVED A GUY! 

Seth Meyers shit his pants over it, so it must be true!!

He did. And I honestly didn't mind it. Fuck them all. And fuck all the pussies who are letting other countries take advantage of the US. I am all about helping people, but you have to help yourself too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 11:13:42 AM »
Pay your fair share.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/05/25/trump-to-nato-unpaid-dues-unfair-to-u-s-taxpayers.html

Say what you want about Trump's twitter or not being "presidential" or whatever, but this is awesome. I am not sure how you find fault in this. It takes balls to sit there, IN FRONT OF NATO, and tell those guys in front of the world that they have to start paying their fair share and meet financial obligations in order to maintain getting defended. That is awesome. Some of those guys when he was speaking looked like...oh shit...

Thing is - he's off Twitter. Has been for a week. He's been out getting shit done. Or at least tying to. This is all I ask for from him. He's not pouring gas on the Comey Russia stuff.

And the last week has been very good. From Riyadh to Israel to the Pope to Bussels to the budget. Good stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 11:14:15 AM »
He did. And I honestly didn't mind it. Fuck them all. And fuck all the pussies who are letting other countries take advantage of the US. I am all about helping people, but you have to help yourself too.

Yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 12:21:21 PM »
Fuck NATO.

Fuck OPEC.

Fuck Congress.

Fuck the Supreme Court.

Fuck President Trump.

Fuck everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

chinook

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 12:49:07 PM »
Fuck NATO.

Fuck OPEC.

Fuck Congress.

Fuck the Supreme Court.

Fuck President Trump.

Fuck everything.

Fuck you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 01:09:13 PM »
Fuck you.

Gotta start somewhere. 

Besides.  Trump had ANOTHER awkward encounter!!!1! Macron snubbed him!1!1' oh noes.  That's all that matters. Seth Meyers and Stephen Colbert said so.  Al Jizzera posted it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 01:13:00 PM »
Fuck the Hillary Clinton (metaphorically, of course)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-slams-trump-in-graduation-speech-at-alma-mater-wellesley/ar-BBByQHl

"There is a full-fledged assault on truth and reason," she said. "Just log on to social media for 10 seconds, it will hit you right in the face. People denying science, concocting elaborate hurtful conspiracy theories about child abuse rings operating out of pizza parlors, drumming up rampant fear about undocumented immigrants, Muslims, minorities, the poor ... Some are even denying things we see with our own eyes, like the size of crowds. And then defending themselves by talking about quote unquote alternative facts."

"When people in power invent their own facts and attack those who question them, it can mark the beginning of the end of a free society," Clinton continued. "That is not hyperbole, it is what authoritarian regimes throughout history have done."

"In the years to come there will be trolls galore," Clinton said. "They may even call you a nasty woman." The audience cheered at the reference to Trump famously calling Clinton that during a presidential debate, which turned the phrase into a rallying cry for her campaign.

Clinton implored the all-female graduating class to vote, be active participants in society and politics and work toward their values.

"Keep going," she said. "It’s often during the darkest times when you can do the most good."
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 01:42:10 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2017, 04:59:39 PM »
Pay your fair share.

Bush and Obama did something similar...guess they have balls too.

$5 says that Trump doesn't understand how it works. The 2% is a guideline not a requirement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

chinook

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2017, 05:46:18 PM »

$5 says that Trump doesn't understand how it works. The 2% is a guideline not a requirement.

Prowler, regardless if it is a guideline, requirement or whatever word you want to use.   I don't enjoy footing the bill for everyone else.   Pay your share but you don't get it as a Bernie supporter. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2017, 05:52:39 PM »

You are a moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2017, 04:00:29 AM »
Prowler, regardless if it is a guideline, requirement or whatever word you want to use.   I don't enjoy footing the bill for everyone else.   Pay your share but you don't get it as a Bernie supporter.
It is a fucking guideline, that's not "whatever word I want to use", it's a goal for most countries to try and reach by the year 2024 (that's 7 years from now). It's funny listening to Trump complain about others not paying their fair share, take a guess at where that money comes from (hint: taxpayers).

You are a moron.
Someone, take the dumbass' mirror away, he keeps talking to it like Corky from Life Goes On.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2017, 09:52:57 AM »
It is a fucking guideline, that's not "whatever word I want to use", it's a goal for most countries to try and reach by the year 2024 (that's 7 years from now). It's funny listening to Trump complain about others not paying their fair share, take a guess at where that money comes from (hint: taxpayers).
Someone, take the dumbass' mirror away, he keeps talking to it like Corky from Life Goes On.
Guideline, rule, call it whatever you like; it needs to be happening either way.  The way you word it is exactly why Trump is talking about it: "it's a goal for most countries to try to reach."  The thing is, you don't understand the underlying problem at all.  The problem is that while the US spends near 4% of GDP on defense, some countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, etc) are actually decreasing their military spending.  Canada isn't even at 1%.  Germany is barely above 1%, and they have absolutely no reason not to be at 2% other than they just don't want to.  I know you may not be too prolific with your numbers, but to me, that doesn't seem like they are working towards 2%.  The reason for that is because they are riding on our coattails.  The way they see it, the US is going to step in and solve their problem anyway if there is a conflict, so why bother?  If some shit starts in Germany right now, do you think that NATO is going to look for France to be the tip of the spear?  No, I didn't think so. 

Bottom line, we should only help those that want to help themselves.  If you're an ally and are doing what you're supposed to do, then cool, we got you.  But if you're not putting forth an effort and are content with just letting the US clean up your mess?  Sorry. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:58:48 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2017, 10:47:19 AM »
Those like prowler don't like to be told to pay their fair share!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2017, 06:09:38 PM »
Those like prowler don't like to be told to pay their fair share!
You misspelled Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JeffreySoync

Aileron — Шаблоны WordPress. Скачать бесплатно премиум шаблон Вордпресс   More info>>>
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JeffreySoync

Aileron — Шаблоны WordPress. Скачать бесплатно премиум шаблон Вордпресс   More info!..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 07:45:59 PM »
We need a Trump GFY smiley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

Aileron — Шаблоны WordPress. Скачать бесплатно премиум шаблон Вордпресс   More info!..

You misspelled Prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions