Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So, Trump and Pence knew Flynn was a foreign agent and under investigation...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Before hiring him...yeah, so much for national security.  :facepalm:

That might be impeachable for both the President and Vice President, just saying. "Drain the swamp!!!" is the chant I've heard this past year...oh yeah, and "Lock her (Hillary) up!!!" There might be more people caught up in all of the trash around Grump.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-national-security-adviser.html?_r=2&referer=

Now if Trump's new FBI lackey, whomever that might be, clears Flynn...guess who Trump wants to rehire as National Security Advisor. $1 goes to anyone that said Flynn.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 11:06:36 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
 "...according to two people familiar with the case."  NYT   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
"Foreign agent". LOL.
What a maroon you are!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
"Foreign agent". LOL.
What a maroon you are!
That's what Flynn is retroactively listed as. Keep laughing.

On a side note:
The investigation into Trump is now considered a criminal investigation, per new prosecutor Mueller. Trump has been advised to get a outside lawyer to help defend himself against any potential charges that may arise...meaning, Trump is now on the hook for any misdeeds he may have done, as President, not limited to the Russia investigation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
That's what Flynn is retroactively listed as. Keep laughing.

On a side note:
The investigation into Trump is now considered a criminal investigation, per new prosecutor Mueller. Trump has been advised to get a outside lawyer to help defend himself against any potential charges that may arise...meaning, Trump is now on the hook for any misdeeds he may have done, as President, not limited to the Russia investigation.
Life on this board is going to be very difficult for you when all of this shit blows over and doesn't stick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Life on this board is going to be very difficult for you when all of this shit blows over and doesn't stick.

A-G-A-I-N !
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
A-G-A-I-N !
Again? Nothing has "blown over", Trump is still under investigation just like he has been since before his inauguration.

While all you babbling heads were yammering on about Hillary being under investigation and how bad that would look if she was nominated as President, Trump and his staff were under investigation at the same time. One was under investigation for emailing highly classified information on personal accounts, the other for colluding with a another Country to hack the election process.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Again? Nothing has "blown over", Trump is still under investigation just like he has been since before his inauguration.

While all you babbling heads were yammering on about Hillary being under investigation and how bad that would look if she was nominated as President, Trump and his staff were under investigation at the same time. One was under investigation for emailing highly classified information on personal accounts, the other for colluding with a another Country to hack the election process.

Coacaine and hookers baby. Cocaine and hookers!

Hammer coming!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!

Coacaine and hookers baby. Cocaine and hookers!

Hammer coming!
I'll say this again, so that you can hopefully understand it. Nothing has blown over. Trump was under FBI investigation during his campaign run last year...and he is still under FBI investigation. Now that Robert Mueller was named special prosecutor, he has now teamed up with a couple of people that worked on the Watergate prosecution, and he has labeled this a criminal investigation, impeachment of Trump is a very possible outcome. Anyone that helped Russia put Trump in power will be caught up in it too.

Trump will rat out everyone to try and save his own ass. That's the type of person he is.

When we get to the point, years down the road where Trump is on trial, that will be the most watched or followed trial in history.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
I'll say this again, so that you can hopefully understand it. Nothing has blown over. Trump was under FBI investigation during his campaign run last year...and he is still under FBI investigation. Now that Robert Mueller was named special prosecutor, he has now teamed up with a couple of people that worked on the Watergate prosecution, and he has labeled this a criminal investigation, impeachment of Trump is a very possible outcome. Anyone that helped Russia put Trump in power will be caught up in it too.

Trump will rat out everyone to try and save his own ass. That's the type of person he is.

When we get to the point, years down the road where Trump is on trial, that will be the most watched or followed trial in history.

Or why don't we just let them do their thing and when they've found something they'll let us know. Not much sense in jumping to a conclusion either way at this point. Right now he needs to get off Twitter, let the investigation happen, and get back to governing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Or why don't we just let them do their thing and when they've found something they'll let us know. Not much sense in jumping to a conclusion either way at this point. Right now he needs to get off Twitter, let the investigation happen, and get back to governing.

The "investigation" is a waste of time and money. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

The "investigation" is a waste of time and money.

Well that's not a now thing. It's already been done. Under Comey.  If there is nothing there it will wrap up swiftly. And all of this would go away. Maybe it's worth it to Trump to just let it commence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Well that's not a now thing. It's already been done. Under Comey.  If there is nothing there it will wrap up swiftly. And all of this would go away. Maybe it's worth it to Trump to just let it commence.

I could indict a ham sandwich. 

And it won't solve anything.  It concludes with nothing found?  The Bamaprowlzades'es of the world go "them damn trumpers done got away with it!" 

Come up with some minor shit to appease the jackals?  "Fuck yeah. We knowed it!!"  And the "investigations" will be neverending. They will want more. Government will be crippled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
I could indict a ham sandwich. 

And it won't solve anything.  It concludes with nothing found?  The Bamaprowlzades'es of the world go "them damn trumpers done got away with it!" 

Come up with some minor shit to appease the jackals?  "Fuck yeah. We knowed it!!"  And the "investigations" will be neverending. They will want more. Government will be crippled.
Republicans own the majority, I'd say the government is already crippled.

The investigation is such a "witchhunt" or "hoax" that Trump's newly hired outside lawyers shows how he isn't taking it serious.

The FBI investigation continues.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:17:09 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Republicans own the majority, I'd say the government is already crippled.

The investigation is such a "witchhunt" or "hoax" that Trump's newly hired outside lawyers shows how he isn't taking it serious.

The FBI investigation continues.

It's a good thing stupidity isn't contagious.  You'd be Dumbfoyd Marvin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

John Brennan said yesterday emphatically to Trey Gowdy there is no evidence of collusion. Contact sure. Collusion is another level.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 09:21:00 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
John Brennan said yesterday emphatically to Trey Gowdy there is no evidence of collision. Contact sure. Collision is another level.

No doubt.  If people had been running into each other all the time, there would certainly be evidence of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
No doubt.  If people had been running into each other all the time, there would certainly be evidence of it.
Especially if there was collusion during said collision.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Especially if there was collusion during said collision.

When there's collusion during a collision, there's always collateral damage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

When there's collusion during a collision, there's always collateral damage.

Auto correct strikes again.

Of course I probably meant to say collision and just don't know the difference. Makes total sense. Said someone really smart on this board once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE