Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Still don't believe?

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Still don't believe?
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2017, 05:01:08 PM »
Yeah and I bet you think that shit in Manchester is Ariana Grande's fault for dancing sessy on stage.
I have no idea what sessy dancing looks like, so I have no opinion on that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2017, 10:16:20 PM »
I have no idea what sessy dancing looks like, so I have no opinion on that.

You, moron are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2017, 04:03:32 AM »
You, moron are.
Go, yourself fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2017, 10:52:55 AM »
Go, yourself fuck.

I don't think that's how sessy dancing works. You must be doing it wrong!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2017, 08:35:27 PM »
Trump doesn't suck up to the Europeans and lick their boots like Obama did. 

Predictably, CNN and WP piss and moan. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2017, 06:00:59 PM »
Trump doesn't suck up to the Europeans and lick their boots like Obama did. 

Predictably, CNN and WP piss and moan.
It's not a smart thing to try and start a trade war with Germany.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2017, 06:21:27 PM »

Your shit-posting ass isn't buying a Mercedes or a BMW, so you got nothing to worry about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2017, 06:23:13 PM »
Yes, it is.  Because some of the areas that Germany has a trade surplus in are the same areas that have been put in a stranglehold under Obama.  Have you noticed the huge trade surplus that they have with us?  Do you realize that the biggest chunk of that surplus is automobiles and parts?  That's a perfect example of areas that the US could take advantage of, because we have that capability.  That means jobs.

I could go much further into this, but it would fall on deaf ears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2017, 06:43:49 PM »
Fuck Europe. Quit kissing their ass.

America first, bitches. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2017, 08:03:30 PM »
Yes, it is.  Because some of the areas that Germany has a trade surplus in are the same areas that have been put in a stranglehold under Obama.  Have you noticed the huge trade surplus that they have with us?  Do you realize that the biggest chunk of that surplus is automobiles and parts?  That's a perfect example of areas that the US could take advantage of, because we have that capability.  That means jobs.

I could go much further into this, but it would fall on deaf ears.

Correct.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2017, 07:40:34 AM »
I would like to hear Prowler's take on the trade deficit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2017, 11:03:19 AM »

You may want to find a hobby while you wait. Could be a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bgreene

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2017, 11:43:28 AM »

Except that the puppy was a dog, but the industry my friends, that was a revolution...Nibb High football rules!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2017, 06:17:57 PM »
Your shit-posting ass isn't buying a Mercedes or a BMW, so you got nothing to worry about.
Yeah, screw the hundreds of thousands of Americans that work at said factories, you fucking dumbass. You do realize that Germany doesn't just have car factories here, right? They also have hydraulic factories.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2017, 06:46:21 PM »
Yeah, screw the hundreds of thousands of Americans that work at said factories, you fucking dumbass. You do realize that Germany doesn't just have car factories here, right? They also have hydraulic factories.
BMW has one planf in the US. It employs 8800.

Mercedes has one plant in the US. It is used to provide no-show jobs for the relatives of Alabama football players.

Neither one is going anywhere. 

You clearly missed the intended insult. 

Oh well.  Who's surprised?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2017, 09:23:11 PM »
Lets just take BMW, and also Mexico for an example.  BMW isn't going to shut down their plant here in the US.  It's just not going to happen.  70% of that plant's product gets sold outside of the US.  It's the second most producing BMW plant, and they just invested $1 billion into it 3 years ago. 

So, how does all of this relate to Mexico?  When BMW setup their plants in Mexico, there was a law that stated that any vehicle sold in Mexico had to be assembled in Mexico, and 50% of the parts for those vehicles had to be made in Mexico.  BMW didn't bat an eye, and Mexico's top export is now vehicles and parts.  That export category has grown by 160% over the past 7 years.  That's a perfect example of saying fuck all of you, if you want to do business in our country, you're going to play ball and we're going to get something out of it.  It's a perfect example of putting your own country first.   

I would post more on this, but it's pointless.  You're not going to respond to it, because you don't know how to.  You'll do the same thing you always do when someone beats you over the head with facts; come up with some stupid drive-by one liner, and pop up somewhere in another thread saying the same thing.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 09:31:26 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2017, 09:26:53 PM »
Lets just take BMW, and also Mexico for an example.  BMW isn't going to shut down their plant here in the US.  It's just not going to happen.  70% of that plant's product gets sold outside of the US.  It's the second most producing BMW plant, and they just invested $1 billion into it 3 years ago. 

So, how does all of this relate to Mexico?  When BMW setup their plants in Mexico, there was a law that stated that any vehicle sold in Mexico had to be assembled in Mexico, and 50% of the parts for those vehicles had to be made in Mexico.  BMW didn't bat an eye, and Mexico's top export is now vehicles and parts.  That export category has grown by 160% over the past 7 years.  That's a perfect example of saying fuck all of you, if you want to do business in our country, you're going to play ball and we're going to get something out of it.  It's a perfect example of putting your own country first.   

You're becoming a damn fine poster.  I think you've graduated up from goats to some nicely shorn sheep. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2017, 07:02:35 AM »
You're becoming a damn fine poster.  I think you've graduated up from goats to some nicely shorn sheep.

They grow up so fast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2017, 07:44:27 AM »

And he's right.

We directly HELP Germany with their nice comfy trade surplus.

So again, Germany needs to stfu. And so does prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2017, 09:17:01 AM »
And he's right.

We directly HELP Germany with their nice comfy trade surplus.

So again, Germany needs to stfu. And so does prowler.

So you are saying its a double sour kraut day!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.