Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Still don't believe?

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Still don't believe?
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2017, 10:00:22 PM »
I'll say this again for all the retards here...Germany has other companies in America, not just automobiles.

RWS, you saying that Germany isn't going to pull their companies, because they invested more into them 3 years ago, means you don't have a fucking clue if they would pull them or not. Say they don't, then nothing lost. Say they do, then A LOT of jobs lost. All because Germany basically told Trump to fuck off.

Again, trying to start a trade war with Germany is a fucking horrible idea.

Germany and America have been allies for around 70 years. Trump has trashed that in around 130 days, much to the pleasure of Putin.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 10:20:39 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2017, 10:05:39 PM »
I'll say this again for all the retards here...Germany has other companies in America, not just automobiles.

RWS, you saying that Germany isn't going to pull their companies, because they invested more into them 3 years ago, means you don't have a fucking clue if they would pull them or not. Say they don't, then nothing lost. Say they do, then A LOT of jobs lost. All because Germany basically told Trump to fuck off.

You doofus fuck.

Some of RWS's goats need servicing.  You could probably talk one of the dumber ones into a little something something.

At least you'd be away from here putting your ignorance on display.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2017, 10:21:30 PM »
You doofus fuck.

Some of RWS's goats need servicing.  You could probably talk one of the dumber ones into a little something something.

At least you'd be away from here putting your ignorance on display.
Again, shut the fuck up gutter trash...or add to the conversation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2017, 10:54:44 PM »
Again, shut the fuck up gutter trash...or add to the conversation.

And you still have no clue how trade works.

The one with the SURPLUS is not the one who wants to engage in the trade war. Take an economics class Forrest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2017, 12:28:07 AM »
And you still have no clue how trade works.

The one with the SURPLUS is not the one who wants to engage in the trade war. Take an economics class Forrest.

Jeezz. I graduated Carver fucking high school and had to re-take economics and freaking understand that. I try to stay out of political talk but Prowlers shit makes me feel like a damn genius.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2017, 08:07:32 AM »

Germany and America have been allies for around 70 years. Trump has trashed that in around 130 days, much to the pleasure of Putin.
Of course there are other German based companies in the US.  Might some close down US operations?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  Do you think T-Mobile is going to close down?  How about Daimler? Volkswagen?  Siemens?  Bayer?  Trader Joe's?  DHL?  STIHL?  I doubt it, because at the end of the day, it's all about money.  If nothing else, tariffs imposed on German imports such as vehicles will spur more domestic growth and will more than likely cause those companies to invest more in their US operations.  Those companies aren't going to shut down US operations because Trump said something that hurt their feelings.  Those companies are here because it is making them money.  BMW certainly isn't going to shut down operations here just to turn around and export the same product they were making here and get hit with a tariff.  That doesn't make sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler