Get to Know the X

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Get to Know the X
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2017, 10:16:00 AM »
Draw a disability check for ADHD

1981 Chevy truck

My sister.

Hope you cleared up prowler hacking your acct this morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2017, 10:49:39 AM »
Hauling hay. Walked behind the truck throwing bales, stepping on rattlesnakes and then taking it all to the barn to unload and stack it. On the same day I started that I got a job writing sports and a weekly personality profile for the hometown newspaper. I was barely 16 and my career of never having fewer than two jobs began.

65 mustang.  Drove a few of dad's terrible clunkers (68 falcon, 71 LTD, 74 olds) before I bought my own car with my own money. The mush pony.  I drove it like a mad bastard. Invented drifting while Vin Diesel was still in diapers.  Loved that car.  Would never have sold it.  Was stolen in 1987. Never saw it again.

Beth.  Oh my.  I was a non-descript junior.  Played baseball and made good grades. She was a senior and everything.  Majorette,  dated the starting QB from the class ahead of her.  Rich. Drove a brand new white Z28.  Unlikely pair. But we had chemistry together. And there was some. We talked for hours on the phone. Started meeting at her cabin at the lake.  There's a great story I don't have time to tell now. It involves nunchucks and seven fights with the QB and our expanding gangs. But I lost her.  So did he.  That was 35 years ago.  If she called me tomorrow? I'd go where ever she was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2017, 10:54:50 AM »
There's a great story I don't have time to tell now. It involves nunchucks and seven fights with the QB and our expanding gangs. But I lost her.  So did he.  That was 35 years ago.  If she called me tomorrow? I'd go where ever she was.
When you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2017, 10:56:24 AM »

I'm gonna write that story one day.  It's a good one. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2017, 10:58:08 AM »
16 years old Construction Runner, ran permits to the building departments.

91 Pontiac Firebird.

I married her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2017, 10:58:31 AM »

SHARKS MUTHERFUCKA!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2017, 10:59:53 AM »
I'm gonna write that story one day.  It's a good one.
I too hated those Puerto Rican Sharks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2017, 11:06:46 AM »
Hauling hay. Walked behind the truck throwing bales, stepping on rattlesnakes and then taking it all to the barn to unload and stack it. On the same day I started that I got a job writing sports and a weekly personality profile for the hometown newspaper. I was barely 16 and my career of never having fewer than two jobs began.

65 mustang.  Drove a few of dad's terrible clunkers (68 falcon, 71 LTD, 74 olds) before I bought my own car with my own money. The mush pony.  I drove it like a mad bastard. Invented drifting while Vin Diesel was still in diapers.  Loved that car.  Would never have sold it.  Was stolen in 1987. Never saw it again.

Beth.  Oh my.  I was a non-descript junior.  Played baseball and made good grades. She was a senior and everything.  Majorette,  dated the starting QB from the class ahead of her.  Rich. Drove a brand new white Z28.  Unlikely pair. But we had chemistry together. And there was some. We talked for hours on the phone. Started meeting at her cabin at the lake.  There's a great story I don't have time to tell now. It involves nunchucks and seven fights with the QB and our expanding gangs. But I lost her.  So did he.  That was 35 years ago.  If she called me tomorrow? I'd go where ever she was.

Nunchuck skills. Computer hacking skills. Chicks like guys with skills.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2017, 11:07:45 AM »

Beth...it all makes so much sense now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2017, 11:10:00 AM »
16 years old Construction Runner, ran permits to the building departments.

91 Pontiac Firebird.

I married her.

Does your wife know about this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 11:11:01 AM »
Hope you cleared up prowler hacking your acct this morning.

I felt obligated to answer in that fashion.

Srsly tho....

Carrying shingles for roofers
1987 Camaro that I wish I still owned
10th grade sweetheart. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2017, 12:49:52 PM »
Just curious about our collective genesis.  What was your first job, car and sexual experience?  Qualify em if you feel you must:

Dishwasher at Indian Bayou Country Club
'87 BMW 325
A. Harbin...junior year she actually pursued me and took my flower.

Paper Boy at 12 years old on a very keen bike.
Volkswagen, it was a beater, friends called it the grey gobbler cause it pretty much ran over everything.
14, Girl down the street who was much more knowledgeable about such things than I was.  Prolly best 5.2 seconds she ever had. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2017, 01:08:35 PM »
General construction fetcher the summer I turned 15.  Spent the first week carrying two bundles of shingles at a time up 110 stairs.  The second week carrying the same bundles up a rickety aluminum ladder to the guys on the roof.

1985 Firebird Formula.  Looked like Tarzan, drove like Jane.  It had a racing tires and air shocks, but only a 305 under the hood with a 2-barrel carb.  Looked good at the redlights, but bad getting blown away by almost every other car.

Jennifer ___________, my senior year of High School.  She came over one day after school.  After a few minutes watching TV, she disappeared for a minute.  Called me back to the bedroom and was laying on my bed completely naked.  Best 15 seconds of my life to that point.
Got Damn!  Challenging Magic Motherfucking Johnson for the crown during that stretch.

Guys I was able to contact Buzz's Mom and she sent me some video she took of Buzz as a senior on the first day of School.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2017, 01:19:39 PM »
Knibb High Football rules!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2017, 01:42:19 PM »
First work-Stocking groceries,pumping gas,changing tires at grandparents store in Sylacauga,Al. Job was busboy at Red Lobster in Montgomery. 76 Buick Le Sabre. Angie(I think) at the age of 14 in a tent on the banks of Lake Jordan in Slapout.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2017, 06:43:47 PM »
Construction Laborer for my stepfather's construction company at 14 y/o.

1966 VW Bug I had painted Gold Metallic Flake.

Pamela _______ , in the backseat of same VW Bug at 16 y/o.

[The non-qualifier would be the 16 y/o babysitter who tried to have sex with me when I was 11, I couldn't get it up. Missed opportunity.]
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 08:28:32 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2017, 07:10:44 PM »
Who the fuck knew we had Rick Motherfucking Springfield on the board?!?!
Rick Springfield wished he could have sported a mullet as luxurious and flowing as the mane I had back in the glory days. Between it and the whale shit green Datsun B210 I drove around town it was no great surprise why I was putting up All-Star stats with the femininas.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 07:15:01 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2017, 08:58:18 PM »
Rick Springfield wished he could have sported a mullet as luxurious and flowing as the mane I had back in the glory days. Between it and the whale shit green Datsun B210 I drove around town it was no great surprise why I was putting up All-Star stats with the femininas.

Cock of the walk, baby!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2017, 10:42:14 PM »

This is why youre awesome chief.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2017, 09:25:28 AM »

Buzz's Mullet laughs in the face of your mullet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum