Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump's Muslim travel ban 2.0

Re: Trump's Muslim travel ban 2.0
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2017, 09:39:56 AM »
I disagree.

There were literally hundreds of legitimate reasons to go after Obama personally and politically.  Only a few did, and nothing to the level that we're seeing now.

I think where the Rs lost me was the "YOU LIE" at the SotU address he gave.  Disagree with him, sure, but we should have respect for him and his office.  And yes, I know the Ds were just as bad with Bush, and then the Rs were bad with Clinton, and so on. 

I think I'm just burnt out on both sides.  We laugh when something bad happens to one of them, and get pissed off when they make fun of us for something happened to a R (and I'm guilty of it myself, calling the Ds "one of them.")
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2017, 03:59:28 PM »
This still kills me.  It was OK that the DNC rigged the primaries to make sure Clinton was their candidate.  It was OK that Clinton colluded with the media and they were basically an extension of her campaign.  It was OK that Clinton was fed questions to be asked at debates and town hall events before they took place.  It was OK that Clinton had every conceivable advantage a candidate could possibly have.  But, it's totally NOT OK for anyone to expose what they did.  What's even more amusing is that if the shoe were on the other foot, and someone released emails about things that Trump did, it would be totally OK.  There is a clear double standard, and all the anger simply boils down to your person didn't win. 

Bottom line, if there was a smoking gun or any other proof that Trump colluded with the Russians to give him an advantage in the election, we would know.  It's not like the left has some sort of information they are holding back at this point.  For that matter, the majority of mainstream media is trying as hard as they can to dig something up, and they can't.
Who said it was OK? I sure as fuck didn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2017, 08:30:22 PM »

The media says you did.
And there are still those who get their news from MSM!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2017, 09:13:06 PM »

The media says you did.
And there are still those who get their news from MSM!
Wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2017, 11:19:26 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2017, 09:26:01 AM »
Article about the London attack...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340290/Truth-t-like-says-KATIE-HOPKINS.html

Welcome to London: We can say we’re not afraid, light candles and make hearts of our hands but the truth is that we can’t go on like this, says KATIE HOPKINS

They stood in the centre of Brussels. Row on row.

Hands held high, making hearts to the heavens. Showing the slaughtered they were not forgotten. Reminding themselves they were here with love. Looking to show humanity wins. That love conquers all.

They lay in the centre of London, face down where they fell. Stabbed by a knife, rammed with a car, flung, broken, into the Thames, life bleeding out on the curb.

And the news came thick and fast.

A car rammed deliberately into pedestrians on the bridge. Ten innocents down.

A police officer stabbed at the House of Commons. Confirmed dead.

Another woman now, dead at the scene.

Shots fired. An Asian man rushed to hospital.

A woman, plucked from the water.

And I grew colder. And more tiny.

No anger for me this time. No rage like I’ve felt before. No desperate urge to get out there and scream at the idiots who refused to see this coming.

Not even a nod for the glib idiots who say this will not defeat us, that we will never be broken, that cowardice and terror will not get the better of Britain.

Because, as loyal as I am, as patriotic as I am, as much as my whole younger life was about joining the British military and fighting for my country — I fear we are broken.

Not because of this ghoulish spectacle outside our own Parliament. Not because of the lives rammed apart on the pavement, even as they thought about what was for tea. Or what train home they might make.

But because this is us now.

This is our country now.

This is what we have become.

To this, we have been reduced.

Because all the while those forgiving fools in Brussels stood with their stupid hands raised in hearts to the sky, another mischief was in the making. More death was in the pipeline.

As the last life-blood of a police officer ran out across the cobbles, the attacker was being stretchered away in an attempt to save his life.

London is a city so desperate to be seen as tolerant, no news of the injured was released. No clue about who was safe or not.

Liberals convince themselves multiculturalism works because we all die together, too.

An entire city of monkeys: see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Blind. Deaf. And dumb.

Immersed in a seething pit of hatred, hidden in pockets of communities plagued by old animosities and ancient strife.

These people may have left their lands. But they have brought every tension, every conflict, every bit of fight here with them.

The Afghans hate the Somalias who loathe the Eritreans. As it was before, it is now. London is a city of ghettos behind a thin veneer of civility kept polished by a Muslim mayor whose greatest validation is his father's old job.

Son-of-a-bus-driver Sadiq.

I see him now, penning a missive about how London is a beautiful and tolerant city, how we are united by shared values and understanding, and how we will not be cowed by terror.

Sure enough, there he was, saying exactly that, just now. Fool.

Even as mothers text to check their children are safe. Including my own, worrying about me as I sit overlooking the scene, feeling fearful of this place where monsters lurk and steal lives away in an instant. For nothing.

I would ask Sadiq to stop talking. Empty words. Meanwhile, banning pictures of women in bikinis on the Underground. How does that help?

Please, no hashtag, no vigil, no tea lights. I am begging you not to light up Parliament in the colours of the Union.

Because we are not united. We are wrenched asunder.

The patriots of the rest of England versus the liberals in this city. The endless tolerance to those who harm us, (while the Home Office tries to shift the focus of public fear to white terror) — versus the millions like me who face the truth, with worried families and hopeless hearts, who feel the country sinking.

We are taken under the cold water by this heavy right foot in the south, a city of lead, so desperately wedded to the multicultural illusion that it can only fight those who love the country the most, blame those who are most proud to be British, and shout racist at the 52%.

This place is just like Sweden. Terrified of admitting the truth about the threat we face, about the horrors committed by the migrants we failed to deter — because to admit that we are sinking, and fast, would be to admit that everything the liberals believe is wrong.

That multiculturalism has not worked. That it is one big fat failure and one big fat lie.

President Erdogan of Turkey said there is a war being waged between the crescent and the cross. But he is wrong. Because the cross is not strong. We are down on bended knee, a doormat to be trodden on, a joke only funny to those that wish us harm.

The war is between London and the rest of the country. Between the liberals and the right-minded. Between those who think it is more important to tip-toe around the cultures of those who choose to join us, rather than defend our own culture.

How many more times?

And how many more attacks must pass before we acknowledge these are no longer the acts of ‘extremists’? That there is no safe badge with which to hold these people at arm’s length, in the way the liberals casually use the term 'far-right' for anyone who has National pride.

These events are no longer extreme. They are commonplace. Every day occurrences.

These people are no longer extremists. They are simply more devout. More true to their beliefs. Beliefs which will be supported endlessly across our state broadcaster for the next few months until we buy into the narrative that one religion is not to blame.

That in fact we should blame Brexit supporters. For believing in a Britain. As it was before.

Anything but the truth.

This is why there is no anger from me this time, no rage. No nod for those who pretend we will not be cowed, even as they rush home to text their mum they are safe. No surprise that the city of which I was so proud is now punctured by fear, and demarcated even more formally by places we cannot tread; there were always parts in which a white woman could not safely walk.

Now I feel only sadness, overwhelming sadness.

I will walk over the river tonight and look to the Thames, to the Union flag lowered at half mast, and the Parliament below, and I will wonder, just how much longer we can go on like this.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2017, 09:47:21 AM »
Wow Jar, great stuff.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2017, 10:01:20 AM »
Islam desperately needs its own Martin Luther. But I'm worried if someone speaks out, we will label them as a bigot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2017, 10:02:38 AM »
Spot.  Fucking. On.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2017, 11:40:48 AM »
London is a city so desperate to be seen as tolerant, no news of the injured was released. No clue about who was safe or not.

Liberals convince themselves multiculturalism works because we all die together, too.

Amen.

$20 says he's labeled an Islamaphobe by noon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2017, 11:57:51 AM »

Amen.

She was labeled an Islamaphobe years ago, if that helps.

She's one of those people who frequently speak on the topic that IMO certainly tows the blurry line between "critical of the doctrine of Islam and recognizes the unique danger it represents" and what you could truly define as someone who just has disdain for Muslim people. Similar to Pam Geller, Tommy Robinson, etc.

I'm not basing that off of this article, I'm basing it on her full body of work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2017, 12:00:34 PM »

Amen.

He sounds hideous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2017, 07:30:53 PM »
Odd, I've never noticed anywhere that you brought that up and talked about how unfair it was for Trump.  All I ever see you bring up in that regard is Russia.  I don't understand why the Russia situation is so hard to figure out.  Putin has hated the Clintons for quite some time now.  That's not a recent development.  Of course they're going to try to make her lose.  They were going to do what they were going to do regardless of who ran against her.  What's ironic about the whole thing is they didn't have to fabricate or manipulate anything really.  They simply put the truth out for everyone to see.  For that matter, there is no way to quantify how much that helped Trump.  Again, the left can't fathom that people in this country simply wanted a change from the status quo.  They have to create a reason why their person didn't win, and the thing with Russia is convenient.  I would be shocked if there were that many people that were undecided and the Wikileaks release tipped them to Trump in the regions that won Trump the election.

Do you think that tipped the scales in Mighigan, Pennsylvania, or Ohio?  Or do you think his platform of bring jobs back to America won him those states?  Do you think he won Florida because of Russia?  Nope.  Didn't think so.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 07:32:59 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2017, 10:31:14 PM »
Odd, I've never noticed anywhere that you brought that up and talked about how unfair it was for Trump.  All I ever see you bring up in that regard is Russia.  I don't understand why the Russia situation is so hard to figure out.  Putin has hated the Clintons for quite some time now.  That's not a recent development.  Of course they're going to try to make her lose.  They were going to do what they were going to do regardless of who ran against her.  What's ironic about the whole thing is they didn't have to fabricate or manipulate anything really.  They simply put the truth out for everyone to see.  For that matter, there is no way to quantify how much that helped Trump.  Again, the left can't fathom that people in this country simply wanted a change from the status quo.  They have to create a reason why their person didn't win, and the thing with Russia is convenient.  I would be shocked if there were that many people that were undecided and the Wikileaks release tipped them to Trump in the regions that won Trump the election.

Do you think that tipped the scales in Mighigan, Pennsylvania, or Ohio?  Or do you think his platform of bring jobs back to America won him those states?  Do you think he won Florida because of Russia?  Nope.  Didn't think so.
So, I'll go ahead and put you in the group that doesn't understand that it's a serious fucking problem when a foreign government tampers with our Presidential election...and just so we're clear. If the roles were reversed and Hillary was under FBI Investigations for colluding with Russia to affect our election, I'd be just as pissed. If I lived in another Country that America has tampered with the Presidential election...I'd still be pissed, especially if the person that won the election was helping.

I'll say it for you nice and slow. It. Is. A. Serious. Fucking. Problem. That. A. Foreign. Government. Had. Their. Hands. All. Over. Our. Election.

About your, "If Trump colluded with Russia we'd know"...Trump and his staff are under FBI Investigation right now.  :facepalm:

That's like you saying, on a much, much smaller scale, "If Saban committed NCAA violations we'd know" after the NCAA states that he and the entire football program is under investigation.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 10:43:22 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2017, 07:22:01 AM »
So, I'll go ahead and put you in the group that doesn't understand that it's a serious fucking problem when a foreign government tampers with our Presidential election...and just so we're clear. If the roles were reversed and Hillary was under FBI Investigations for colluding with Russia to affect our election, I'd be just as pissed. If I lived in another Country that America has tampered with the Presidential election...I'd still be pissed, especially if the person that won the election was helping.

I'll say it for you nice and slow. It. Is. A. Serious. Fucking. Problem. That. A. Foreign. Government. Had. Their. Hands. All. Over. Our. Election.

About your, "If Trump colluded with Russia we'd know"...Trump and his staff are under FBI Investigation right now.  :facepalm:

That's like you saying, on a much, much smaller scale, "If Saban committed NCAA violations we'd know" after the NCAA states that he and the entire football program is under investigation.
I don't think that you will find anyone who doesn't think it's a serious problem.  It is.  It's an equally serious problem that the Democrats tampered with the election too, but I imagine that is lost on you as well.  My point is, the Russians didn't put votes into the machines.  They released factual information.  There is no way to quantify that, but I really believe that Trump was going to win regardless when you look at the blue states he turned red. 

In regards to the collusion, in this case, the mainstream media has seemingly devoted every waking second to trying to find evidence of this.  The Democrats have seemingly devoted every waking second to trying to find evidence of this.  This isn't football.  There are a lot of people with a lot of resources trying to find evidence.  I firmly believe that if there were some sort of evidence, at this point, it would be out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2017, 01:16:36 AM »
Anybody want to question tighter travel restrictions now? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2017, 07:30:26 AM »
Anybody want to question tighter travel restrictions now?
How about those open borders?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2017, 07:55:06 AM »
If there are, as being reported, really 23,000 radicals in England, you can bet your ass there are at least that many here. While I agree with the travel ban, we better start having discussions about how to deal with the ones already here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2017, 08:09:39 AM »
If there are, as being reported, really 23,000 radicals in England, you can bet your ass there are at least that many here. While I agree with the travel ban, we better start having discussions about how to deal with the ones already here.

Racist!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2017, 09:15:17 AM »

If we're going to hug them all, we better start now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions