Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

March Madness is almost here

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
March Madness is almost here
« on: March 08, 2017, 02:05:02 PM »
It's that time again...please to be joining the 31 Minutes of Mildly Uncomfortable group for fun and great nonexistent prizes.

http://tigersx.mayhem.cbssports.com/e/6f1c3fa2258e24e02fc861f2c02935f0aa53e78209778700?ttag=BPM17_cpy_invite_new

Or here...
\https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/83167

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 08:46:54 PM by Buzz Killington »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: March Madness is almost here
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 02:09:14 PM »
It's that time again...please to be joining the 31 Minutes of Mildly Uncomfortable group for fun and great nonexistent prizes.
http://tigersx.mayhem.cbssports.com/

I'm telling you, the t-shirts would be big.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 02:14:29 PM »
I'm telling you, the t-shirts would be big.

There aren't very many t-shirts that wold be "big" on some of us!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 02:20:29 PM »
There aren't very many t-shirts that wold be "big" on some of us!

^^Troof^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 02:29:00 PM »
Speak for yourselves.  I am a Smedium.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 02:51:53 PM »
Speak for yourselves.  I am a Smedium.

I'm an XX-Medium.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 04:16:35 PM »
I wear a tapered med around the neck and sleeves with a bell bottom x lg in the stomach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 04:19:55 PM »
Can I get a "31 Minutes of Mildly Uncomfortable" in a light blue halter top?  Size 4?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 09:36:55 PM »
Good time of the year.  Conference tourneys winding down.  Tickets getting punched every night.  My Dookies just won the rubber match with the Tarheels to make the finals.  Still think UNC will make the Final 4.  I'll pick Duke to win it all because I'm a loyal assed band wagon Dookie til the end.  But I have no illusions about them making it.  Biggest Jekyll and Hyde in college basketball.  No one can name a single Villanova player but dizzam, all they do is win every night.  Kansas lost to TCU (Ha, we beat the Horned Frogs) but I get the impression they were going, "Screw it, we're an automatic #1 seed and now we get a week's rest". 

Right now in the SEC, UK finally looks like they're putting it together.  Vandy sent the Gaytors packing.  The semis are Bama/UK and Vandy/Arky-Ole Miss winner.  Vandy is playing damn good right now. 

From what I've watched this year, UCLA, North Carolina, Villanova and maybe Baylor look supremely talented.  Kansas just always finds a way to win every big game.  The Dukes and Oregons and possibly Gonzaga (They always choke) could make runs. 

My Sleepers:  Cincinnati and West Virginia.

Thoughts before Selection Sunday?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 09:32:42 PM »
Bracket completed.  I reserve the right to alter all or any part of my bracket at any time during the tourney.  I hereby pledge and affirm that no change will be made later than 30 seconds to go in any game made the subject of said alteration.

I want to be fair about this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 10:52:18 AM »
Bracket completed.  I reserve the right to alter all or any part of my bracket at any time during the tourney.  I hereby pledge and affirm that no change will be made later than 30 seconds to go in any game made the subject of said alteration.

I want to be fair about this.

one nugget of good news.... Our women made the dance. 2 years in a row.

Take notes Bruce. Its not THAT hard. 68 make the dance for men. another 32+ make the NIT. We weren't one of those 100 teams. Our women? They were. Just sayin 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 11:26:16 AM »
one nugget of good news.... Our women made the dance. 2 years in a row.

Take notes Bruce. Its not THAT hard. 68 make the dance for men. another 32+ make the NIT. We weren't one of those 100 teams. Our women? They were. Just sayin

I agree 153%.  But to be fair, our Lady Felines were an eye-popping 17-14.  Not sure it takes that much to reach the ladies field either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 11:27:56 AM »
I agree 153%.  But to be fair, our Lady Felines were an eye-popping 17-14.  Not sure it takes that much to reach the ladies field either.

I think the SEC is a much harder conf for the ladies than the men. Record may be misleading.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2017, 10:24:45 AM »
  No one can name a single Villanova player

I read this and it got me to thinking.  If you asked me to name a single college basketball player for any team -- including Auburn -- and I had to stake my life on coming up with an answer?  You might have to bury me. 

The only one I can come up with at all is Graham Allen(?) from Duke and that's only because I think he's Christian Laettner's little brother or cousin or something.

I watched several Auburn games. I don't remember any of the names though.  I know they were like freshmen mostly, and there was one named Mufasa maybe.  But after that I got nothing. 

I should stay out of this thread.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2017, 10:38:55 AM »
I read this and it got me to thinking.  If you asked me to name a single college basketball player for any team -- including Auburn -- and I had to stake my life on coming up with an answer?  You might have to bury me. 

The only one I can come up with at all is Graham Allen(?) from Duke and that's only because I think he's Christian Laettner's little brother or cousin or something.

I watched several Auburn games. I don't remember any of the names though.  I know they were like freshmen mostly, and there was one named Mufasa maybe.  But after that I got nothing. 

I should stay out of this thread.

Welcome to the bonus round.  Now, for $1,000,000.00 spell Mike Kryzchvevshksi.  10 seconds....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2017, 11:03:09 AM »
Welcome to the bonus round.  Now, for $1,000,000.00 spell Mike Kryzchvevshksi.  10 seconds....

Gonna give it a stab here Alex. Gonna go with R-A-T-F-A-C-E?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2017, 11:26:19 AM »

Think you're going to the Final Four this year, coach?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2017, 11:28:49 AM »
Gonna give it a stab here Alex. Gonna go with R-A-T-F-A-C-E?

Don't make me Grayson Allen sucker punch you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2017, 01:57:08 PM »
Don't make me Grayson Allen sucker punch you.

The love child of Christian laettner and Ted Cruz?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2017, 02:04:05 PM »
Sooooo, a grand total of 5 brackets have been entered. Stellar participation I tell ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions