Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Wire tapping

Re: Wire tapping
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2017, 08:04:30 PM »
Like I stated earlier, he was previously asked by Trump and Sessions to stay. He was the main "swamp drainer" and he was respected by Republicans and Democrats. He was starting to investigate many of Trump's businesses in New York. So, no, not wrong Kaos, trying doing research before posting.

Regardless of what he said about Trump/Sessions saying he would stay on, I've not read anything in an official capacity on what Trump actually told him. Maybe Trump wanted him to stay on a month or two, and he thought that meant permanently. Maybe Trump said stay on for a month, and let me think about it. I don't know, and I imagine, no one you read really knows either. So many other legitimate things to worry about, I just feel this is really nothing.

Anyway, I'm glad he is well respected by both Republicans and Democrats. You know who else is?  Neil Gorsuch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2017, 09:58:25 PM »
President Trump just fired U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara on Saturday, just days after he was asked to investigate the president for receiving payments from foreign countries and violating the U.S. Constitution...the same US attorney that was told by then President-elect Trump that he'd be staying on, along with Jeff Sessions.

Nothing to see here though...

Amount given: zero fahks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2017, 10:02:18 PM »
Regardless of what he said about Trump/Sessions saying he would stay on, I've not read anything in an official capacity on what Trump actually told him. Maybe Trump wanted him to stay on a month or two, and he thought that meant permanently. Maybe Trump said stay on for a month, and let me think about it. I don't know, and I imagine, no one you read really knows either. So many other legitimate things to worry about, I just feel this is really nothing.

Anyway, I'm glad he is well respected by both Republicans and Democrats. You know who else is?  Neil Gorsuch.

Lots of words. 

Wrong! would have sufficed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2017, 11:53:32 PM »
All I heard was "Dammit that Trump is still doing his job"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2017, 05:34:26 PM »
House Intelligence Committee asked the Justice Dept to turn over any proof that former President Obama wiretapped Trump during the 2016 election. Deadline, today.

"He wasn't talking literally...the president used the word wiretap in quotes to mean broadly surveillance and other activities." - Sean Spicer (also suggested that Trump wasn't accusing former President Barack Obama specifically, but instead referring to the actions of the Obama administration)...SMH
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2017, 08:01:44 PM »
House Intelligence Committee asked the Justice Dept to turn over any proof that former President Obama wiretapped Trump during the 2016 election. Deadline, today.

"He wasn't talking literally...the president used the word wiretap in quotes to mean broadly surveillance and other activities." - Sean Spicer (also suggested that Trump wasn't accusing former President Barack Obama specifically, but instead referring to the actions of the Obama administration)...SMH

Dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2017, 09:05:53 PM »
Dumbass.
And still zero fucs given. Don't forget that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2017, 11:19:37 PM »
Dumbass.
Speaking of dumbasses, here's one of Trump's lead advisors...
"There are many ways to surveil each other now, unfortunately...There was an article this week that talked about how you can surveil someone through their phones, certainly through their television sets, any number of different ways. And microwaves that turn into cameras, etc. So we know that that is just a fact of modern life.” - Kellyanne Conway after being asked specifically about the wiretapping done at Trump Tower.

http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/columnists/mike-kelly/2017/03/12/mike-kelly-conway-suggests-even-wider-surveillance-trump-campaign/99060910/

Here's another dumbass...
Trump responded...we need more time.  :facepalm:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/house-intelligence-panel-wants-wiretapping-evidence-monday-n732451

Meanwhile, Obama is over there like...

TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 11:26:10 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2017, 10:00:08 AM »
New update today on the amount of Fuks given.....still 0.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2017, 02:13:12 AM »
New update today on the amount of Fuks given.....still 0.

Did you hear that Trump Paid $38 million in taxes in 2005?  Rachel Maddow told me so
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2017, 09:51:46 AM »
Did you hear that Trump Paid $38 million in taxes in 2005?  Rachel Maddow told me so
Ommagerd!!! The outrage. He should be paying his taxes like the rest of....wait. Nm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2017, 05:34:33 PM »
Aaaand *poof*...someone should tell the President to do more research before tweeting, or better yet, stop tweeting all together and focus on more important things like running the Country, instead of coming off like a big crybaby.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/gop-chairman-of-house-intel-panel-i-don-t-think-there-was-an-actual-tap-of-trump-tower-1489593783
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2017, 09:07:32 PM »
Aaaand *poof*...someone should tell the President to do more research before tweeting, or better yet, stop tweeting all together and focus on more important things like running the Country, instead of coming off like a big crybaby.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/gop-chairman-of-house-intel-panel-i-don-t-think-there-was-an-actual-tap-of-trump-tower-1489593783

Amazingly we are now delving into a negative number of given fucks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2017, 09:50:23 PM »
Amazingly we are now delving into a negative number of given fudges

So Prowler now owes you a fuck?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2017, 10:20:53 PM »
So Prowler now owes you a fuck?

Hmm. Not sure how that works.  Seems as if since I -- we -- are the ones not giving fucks then in a negative situation perhaps we should receive  one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2017, 10:22:14 PM »
Hmm. Not sure how that works.  Seems as if since I -- we -- are the ones not giving fucks then in a negative situation perhaps we should receive  one.

Yeah...I'm gonna' pass.  Let me know how that goes.  And if his softish beard tickles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2017, 10:43:31 PM »
Yeah...I'm gonna' pass.  Let me know how that goes.  And if his softish beard tickles.

He should really pay for a hooker.  I think that's how it goes.

Except he will want to take my money and hire a more expensive and shittier hooker than I would choose for myself on the open market. Then he would take more of my money to make sure the "less fortunate" also had expensive and shitty hookers.

Seems like a bad deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2017, 11:06:34 PM »
He should really pay for a hooker.  I think that's how it goes.

Except he will want to take my money and hire a more expensive and shittier hooker than I would choose for myself on the open market. Then he would take more of my money to make sure the "less fortunate" also had expensive and shitty hookers.

Seems like a bad deal.

Look, if someone else will pay for the hookers, I'm all in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2017, 12:57:45 AM »
Unfortunately for libtards, Trump can tweet and work at the same time!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2017, 01:27:13 AM »
Unfortunately for libtards, Trump can tweet and work at the same time!
Have you listened to Trump talk without a teleprompter? There's a real possibility that he can't chew gum and walk at the same time. He, that has a phobia of staircases and germs, represents you well.

#Mic
#Drop
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions