Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Wire tapping

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Wire tapping
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2017, 08:37:30 AM »
"No one, that I know of, was in contact with Russia during my campaign."

Except his Campaign Manager, National Security Advisor, Attorney General and likely a few others...NO ONE.

During the actual campaign those people were in other roles where they would have been talking with Russia. Especially sessions (as a sitting senator and on a senate Armed services committee). There is a difference in talking to them as a campaign rep and talking to them in their current capacity. I know this was exhausted in the other thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2017, 09:06:12 AM »
During the actual campaign those people were in other roles where they would have been talking with Russia. Especially sessions (as a sitting senator and on a senate Armed services committee). There is a difference in talking to them as a campaign rep and talking to them in their current capacity. I know this was exhausted in the other thread.

Yes. But like all of their failing mantras, they still think if you scream it long enough, the people will believe you.

The rational "people" have learned that if you just wait a bit, the real truth will come out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2017, 11:17:42 AM »
My complaint is with the treatment.

Obama says something it must be true regardless of whether the facts dispute it.

President Trump says something and he must be lying unless he proves otherwise.

Getting back to this.  Trump hasn't earned...and has, frankly, squandered any of it he had...the benefit of the doubt because of his constant stream of hyperbolic half-truths and outright lies. 

His statements are viewed with a jaundiced eye because of his actions/statements not because of his person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2017, 01:31:29 PM »
Getting back to this.  Trump hasn't earned...and has, frankly, squandered any of it he had...the benefit of the doubt because of his constant stream of hyperbolic half-truths and outright lies. 

His statements are viewed with a jaundiced eye because of his actions/statements not because of his person.

Horseshit. 

Lemme guess.  He said he had a huge crowd for the inauguration and a big electoral win.  He said those things with bluster and bravado. 

So you're jaundiced. 

Poor you.

Obama was never truthful about anything, including his past and his history of associations.  He just lied in a smoother tone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2017, 01:35:11 PM »
Obama was never truthful about anything, including his past and his history of associations.  He just lied in a smoother tone.

And got much of nothing done!

I'm watching to see what he does, not what he says.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2017, 04:54:16 PM »
Horseshit. 

Lemme guess.  He said he had a huge crowd for the inauguration and a big electoral win.  He said those things with bluster and bravado. 

So you're jaundiced. 

Poor you.

It's mainly when he knowingly lies to try to make himself look better.

Like today, he posted on Twitter that Obama released 122 Guantanamo prisoners and that they're back fighting alongside terrorist groups (nevermind the fact that Bush released 113 of those prisoners and Obama released only 9). He needs a fact checking nanny with him at all times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2017, 05:05:40 PM »
It's mainly when he knowingly lies to try to make himself look better.

Like today, he posted on Twitter that Obama released 122 Guantanamo prisoners and that they're back fighting alongside terrorist groups (nevermind the fact that Bush released 113 of those prisoners and Obama released only 9). He needs a fact checking nanny with him at all times.

Wrong
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2017, 05:17:02 PM »
Wrong
You're going to eventually get tired of whiffing.

Intelligence Community report on re-engaged detainees shows that Bush allowed nearly all of those releases.
According to the report on re-engagement through July 2016, 122 of the 693 former detainees who were transferred out of Gitmo went back to terrorism. Bush oversaw the release of 532 detainees, and 113 of them — more than one-fifth — were confirmed to have re-engaged, according to the report.
Meanwhile, Obama released 161 detainees, and only nine were confirmed to have returned to terrorism.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2017, 05:47:09 PM »
Wrong
He posts on Twitter things that are not verified. His Guantanamo tweet where he blamed Obama for the release of 122 criminals came after watching Fox & Friends. Fox stated correctly that 122 of the released prisoners had re-engaged in terrorism. They didn't say anything about the Obama administration...Trump did. He is not reliable to tell the truth. The more he continues to telling half truths or outright lies, the more the American public will stop believing in him.

FOX & friends ✔ @foxandfriends
Former Gitmo detainee killed by a U.S. airstrike in Yemen; at least 122 former Gitmo detainees have re-engaged in terrorism
5:33 AM - 7 Mar 2017

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!
6:04 AM - 7 Mar 2017
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 05:54:53 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2017, 07:18:02 PM »
He posts on Twitter things that are not verified. His Guantanamo tweet where he blamed Obama for the release of 122 criminals came after watching Fox & Friends. Fox stated correctly that 122 of the released prisoners had re-engaged in terrorism. They didn't say anything about the Obama administration...Trump did. He is not reliable to tell the truth. The more he continues to telling half truths or outright lies, the more the American public will stop believing in him.

FOX & friends ✔ @foxandfriends
Former Gitmo detainee killed by a U.S. airstrike in Yemen; at least 122 former Gitmo detainees have re-engaged in terrorism
5:33 AM - 7 Mar 2017

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!
6:04 AM - 7 Mar 2017

Just curious - why did you quote the same post twice in two seperate posts? Why not just one? #saveserverspace
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2017, 07:52:17 PM »
I also forgot to mention that Trump did, in fact, have contact with the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak moments before making his foreign policy speech in April. “I believe an easing of tensions, and improved relations with Russia — from a position of strength only — is possible, absolutely possible,”

So, why does he continue to lie?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2017, 09:07:48 PM »
I also forgot to mention that Trump did, in fact, have contact with the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak moments before making his foreign policy speech in April. “I believe an easing of tensions, and improved relations with Russia — from a position of strength only — is possible, absolutely possible,”

So, why does he continue to lie?

Your ass really is your most intelligent attribute. And yet simultaneously dumb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2017, 10:57:37 PM »
Your ass really is your most intelligent attribute. And yet simultaneously dumb.
You see, I post facts, you resort to insults. So with that being said...shut the fuck up, moron.

His lying will catch up to him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2017, 09:12:37 AM »
You see, I post facts, you resort to insults. So with that being said...shut the fudge up, moron.

His lying will catch up to him.

You're talking about Obama, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2017, 10:56:01 AM »
You're talking about Obama, right?

If you like your dr and your plan, you can keep it. I promise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2017, 03:39:51 AM »
President Trump just fired U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara on Saturday, just days after he was asked to investigate the president for receiving payments from foreign countries and violating the U.S. Constitution...the same US attorney that was told by then President-elect Trump that he'd be staying on, along with Jeff Sessions.

Nothing to see here though...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2017, 07:33:33 AM »
President Trump just fired U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara on Saturday, just days after he was asked to investigate the president for receiving payments from foreign countries and violating the U.S. Constitution...the same US attorney that was told by then President-elect Trump that he'd be staying on, along with Jeff Sessions.

Wrong
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2017, 03:31:01 PM »

They asked all Obama attorneys to resign. This guy said no, and got fired. I think he wanted the attention like the acting AG, and will use this to springboard into politics. I honestly don't see the big deal.

And someone please correct me, but would an attorney "investigate the president?"  Thought that the LE community did the investigating, and would present their findings to the attorney, who would then take it to the grand jury?  Or have I watched too much Hollywood?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2017, 04:53:29 PM »
They asked all Obama attorneys to resign. This guy said no, and got fired. I think he wanted the attention like the acting AG, and will use this to springboard into politics. I honestly don't see the big deal.

And someone please correct me, but would an attorney "investigate the president?"  Thought that the LE community did the investigating, and would present their findings to the attorney, who would then take it to the grand jury?  Or have I watched too much Hollywood?

Easier to just say: "Wrong"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2017, 07:03:52 PM »

Like I stated earlier, he was previously asked by Trump and Sessions to stay. He was the main "swamp drainer" and he was respected by Republicans and Democrats. He was starting to investigate many of Trump's businesses in New York. So, no, not wrong Kaos, trying doing research before posting.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions