Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dear John McCain

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Dear John McCain
« on: February 17, 2017, 05:48:58 PM »
Thank you for your service

Thanks a lot for being such a shitty candidate an Islamic empty suit took the White House.

And now? Shut the fuck up you ancient neocon gasbag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Dear John McCain
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 08:29:30 PM »
Neocon gasbag  :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 07:57:28 AM »
#sunglikeacanaryinnam

#onthetake

#dinasourindc

#kerrymccain2020
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 03:35:14 PM »
You three are pathetic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 05:09:47 PM »
"When you look at history, the first thing that dictators do is shut down the press. And I'm not saying that President Trump is trying to be a dictator. I'm just saying we need to learn the lessons of history." - John McCain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 11:24:44 PM »
"When you look at history, the first thing that dictators do is shut down the press. And I'm not saying that President Trump is trying to be a dictator. I'm just saying we need to learn the lessons of history." - John McCain

Let me make this clear.

Fuck. John. McCain. He. Is. Part. Of. The. Problem.

Good riddance to the albino twat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 11:35:26 PM »
Let me make this clear.

Fuck. John. McCain. He. Is. Part. Of. The. Problem.

Good riddance to the albino twat.

Dammit man he's a war hero. He was in Nam. He can say what he wants.

I wish Jeramiah Denton was still alive. I think he would have a few choice words for McCain.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:45:56 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2017, 11:45:39 PM »

Dammit man he's a war hero. He was in man. He can say what he wants.

I wish Jeramiah Denton was still alive. I think he would have a few choice words for McCain.

He can say whatever he wants.  You're right. 

And I can tell him his time of appeasement has passed and he needs to shut the bloody fuck up.

I'm telling him that now. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/19/mccain-defends-media-in-nbc-interview.html

Interview with NBC?  The Nothing But Clinton network?  Fuck him. 

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 10:04:20 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 11:14:46 AM »
You three are pathetic.

John McCain is. F him.

K is righ. He's been part of the problem. For a long time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2017, 04:52:04 PM »
Please allow me to retort.

FUCK. John. McCain. 

I'm sick of hearing the gaseous emanations from his crusty mouth.

I might bounce on his daughter for a bit. But he needs to close his gin hole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 07:50:42 AM »
Please allow me to retort.

FUCK. John. McCain. 

I'm sick of hearing the gaseous emanations from his crusty mouth.

I might bounce on his daughter for a bit. But he needs to close his gin hole.

Still all true.

He's part of the problem. Has been a long time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 01:40:20 PM »
The problem is, the press isn't the press anymore.  The press has become a political mouthpiece that manipulates and flat out lies.  The press isn't an impartial or objective observer.  They are pissed off that their person didn't win, and they're out for blood.  They are trying to nullify an election, and they will do whatever they have to do to accomplish that.  They're the ones that picked this fight.  Don't be pissed off at Trump for finishing it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2017, 09:51:57 PM »
The problem is, the press isn't the press anymore.  The press has become a political mouthpiece that manipulates and flat out lies.  The press isn't an impartial or objective observer.  They are pissed off that their person didn't win, and they're out for blood.  They are trying to nullify an election, and they will do whatever they have to do to accomplish that.  They're the ones that picked this fight.  Don't be pissed off at Trump for finishing it. except for Fox News, they're the greatest, they never lie about anything.
Fixed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2017, 10:00:45 PM »
Fixed.

Wrong.  Whether you agree or disagree with their views, Fox has openly stated from their inception that they are going to be the conservative alternative.  They've never hidden their agenda.  And they do have an agenda. They are the counter to every other media outlet going today.  They unashamedly espouse a conservative view point.  You know exactly what you are getting with Fox.  No pretense! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2017, 10:42:27 PM »
Wrong.  Whether you agree or disagree with their views, Fox has openly stated from their inception that they are going to be the conservative alternative.  They've never hidden their agenda.  And they do have an agenda. They are the counter to every other media outlet going today.  They unashamedly espouse a conservative view point.  You know exactly what you are getting with Fox.  No pretense!
"We report, you decide."

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

I decide that they lie a lot more than they should...especially seeing as how so many people rely on them for their daily news, which includes most on this message board (some of them gnashing their teeth over what Kathy Griffith did, and see absolutely nothing wrong with what Ted Nugent said or nothing wrong with all the Obama burning effigies).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2017, 10:51:08 PM »
referencing politifact for an unbiased opinion on who is biased

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2017, 11:32:46 PM »
"We report, you decide."

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

I decide that they lie a lot more than they should...especially seeing as how so many people rely on them for their daily news, which includes most on this message board (some of them gnashing their teeth over what Kathy Griffith did, and see absolutely nothing wrong with what Ted Nugent said or nothing wrong with all the Obama burning effigies).

Sweet Jaysus.  They are the only news agency out there that openly says, "This is what we stand for and this is how we'll report it. Conservative to the core.  It's out there. What more could you want? Your beef?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2017, 11:58:51 PM »
Sweet Jaysus.  They are the only news agency out there that openly says, "This is what we stand for and this is how we'll report it. Conservative to the core.  It's out there. What more could you want? Your beef?

Nobody -- and I mean NOBODY -- wants his beef.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2017, 10:23:44 AM »
Nobody -- and I mean NOBODY -- wants his beef.

His beef wrong.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."