Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Newest AP poll

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Newest AP poll
« on: September 14, 2008, 08:51:26 PM »
Mother Fucker!  We fell to 10, thats not as bad as fucking alabama moved to 9.  Overrated Clemson, Tulane, Western Kentucky gets you from the bottom of the top 25 to fucking 9th.  This is going to be one long, shitty week guys, and girl.  Warning, DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF THE BHAM SPORTS TALK RADIO SHOWS THIS WEEK.  You will get sick, from all of the bama cock sucking that they will be doing.  Top ten team my ass. 

Other notable things from this weeks poll,

The Ohio State University Chokeyes fell to 13th
Georgia is now number 3
Wisconsin also jumped us, they are 8
Clemson is ranked again at 21 or 22
Florida St is also ranked for the first time in a long time, at 22 or 23
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 08:58:22 PM by ssgaufan »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Newest AP poll
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 09:15:53 PM »
Yeah, Bama jumping us is the only negative in all that.  We deserved to drop and I'm glad it was only to 10th.  That shit was front and center for the world to see.  Thank god USC and OSU had most of the world's attention or we might be sitting around 20th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 10:01:40 PM »
uat jumping to #9 makes me livid.

Worse than Ohio State still being 13. Trust me, that pisses me off plenty.

Clemson shitting the bed on National TV had that much jet fuel for uat? To jump from 24th in the AP and unranked in the USA Today, to number fucking 9??? Yet there we've sat all year. Not that we should have moved up, but Christ.

:puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 10:02:21 PM »
Does anyone else notice how much this seems like 2004?  Look at the top two teams now, you can bet your sweet ass that they will not jump a team over Oklahoma now like they did to UGA.  The fucktards at espn have their new dream matchup now that Ohio St is out of the picture.  Now I'm not saying that we are going to go 12-0, or that our offense is anywhere near as good as it was then, just that its strangely familiar.  I can't wait to see Oklahoma choke in a BCS game again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 01:11:18 AM »
Mother Fucker!  We fell to 10, thats not as bad as fucking alabama moved to 9.  Overrated Clemson, Tulane, Western Kentucky gets you from the bottom of the top 25 to fucking 9th.  This is going to be one long, shitty week guys, and girl.  Warning, DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF THE BHAM SPORTS TALK RADIO SHOWS THIS WEEK.  You will get sick, from all of the bama cock sucking that they will be doing.  Top ten team my ass. 

Other notable things from this weeks poll,

The Ohio State University Chokeyes fell to 13th
Georgia is now number 3
Wisconsin also jumped us, they are 8
Clemson is ranked again at 21 or 22
Florida St is also ranked for the first time in a long time, at 22 or 23
Bama 9th fuck, its going to be a rough week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 08:10:03 AM »
Wait I thought one team that had not lost could not jump another team who had not lost??????

Oh yea. Now I remember.  That is just when it suits their needs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

BLS

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 09:18:07 AM »
Could it be that aubrin dropped because they played the worst offensive game of football in the history of college ball? Your other two games were nothing to write home about either. Your future doesn't look to be any better. Maybe that's what everyone else, besides aubrin fans, sees.
Just be glad you guys have the best defense that has every seen the field.      :vn:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 09:22:00 AM »
Could it be that aubrin dropped because they played the worst offensive game of football in the history of college ball? Your other two games were nothing to write home about either. Your future doesn't look to be any better. Maybe that's what everyone else, besides aubrin fans, sees.
Just be glad you guys have the best defense that has every seen the field.      :vn:

I don't think you will get an argument from any reasonable Auburn fan.  Our offense has been pathetic at best and completely non-existent at worst.  I personally just pointing out the inconsistency in the polls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

BLS

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 09:26:49 AM »
I don't think you will get an argument from any reasonable Auburn fan.  Our offense has been pathetic at best and completely non-existent at worst.  I personally just pointing out the inconsistency in the polls.

I agree, I fucking hate the polls, don’t care about where we start or where we’re at. I know it matters but I hate them. You’re right, they're inconsistent and they do suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 09:29:35 AM »

As I said, I'm not really complaining that we've hovered around 10th (although last week was not the time for us to drop, this week was), I'm bitching about you faggots soaring into the #9 spot out of nowhere because of one win against a clearly overrated Clemson. And then continue to climb after your struggle against Tulane. And then climb again after whipping up on possibly the worst team in Division 1.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 09:33:10 AM »
I'm not pissed about Auburn dropping or even Alabama jumping us.  I figured that was going to happen and braced myself for it.  What does piss me off, as an SEC fan, is seeing UGA start the season at #1 and now sitting on the outside looking in as they get jumped by USC and now Oklahoma.  That shit infuriates me to no end.  After all the bullshit we heard in 2004 about how 'you can't drop them if they don't lose.'  You can bet your ass that if all 3 go undefeated (unlikely to happen, but stay with me) that UGA will be left out.    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 09:36:50 AM »
That exactly what will happen.  Now that the USC/OSU suckfest is done it is now time for us all to endure the USC/OU suckfest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 09:39:25 AM »
I'm not pissed about Auburn dropping or even Alabama jumping us.  I figured that was going to happen and braced myself for it.  What does piss me off, as an SEC fan, is seeing UGA start the season at #1 and now sitting on the outside looking in as they get jumped by USC and now Oklahoma.  That shit infuriates me to no end.  After all the bullshit we heard in 2004 about how 'you can't drop them if they don't lose.'  You can bet your ass that if all 3 go undefeated (unlikely to happen, but stay with me) that UGA will be left out.    

Today's ESPN poll on the CFB homepage:

Which is the most likely matchup in the national championship game?

The options are:

USC v. Oklahmoa
USC v. Georgia
USC v. Missouri
USC v. Florida
Another matchup

Guess they might as well just skip the game and crown USC now after week 3.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 09:43:02 AM »
As I said, I'm not really complaining that we've hovered around 10th (although last week was not the time for us to drop, this week was), I'm bitching about you faggots soaring into the #9 spot out of nowhere because of one win against a clearly overrated Clemson. And then continue to climb after your struggle against Tulane. And then climb again after whipping up on possibly the worst team in Division 1.

Maybe you faggots should have thought about how ridiculous it was for you start from where you started from.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 09:49:08 AM »
Maybe they will address my question on College Football Live.
How can anyone justify both USC and Oklahoma jumping an undefeated UGA this early in the season after the rhetoric we heard in 2004 about how an undefeated team can't be jumped even by another undefeated team with a stronger schedule? Does this only apply when suiting the argument that puts USC and Oklahoma in the 1 & 2 spots and leaves the SEC team (Auburn in 04) out?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 10:43:25 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 09:49:54 AM »

I understand USC somewhat, but Oklahoma jumping UGA is bullshit. If...big if,UGA goes undefeated and doesn't make it back to #2, It will be another fucked up kick in the face to the SEC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 09:52:56 AM »
How can anyone justify both USC and Oklahoma jumping an undefeated UGA this early in the season after the rhetoric we heard in 2004 about how an undefeated team can't be jumped even by another undefeated team with a stronger schedule? Does this only apply when suiting the argument that puts USC and Oklahoma in the 1 & 2 spots and leaves the SEC team (Auburn in 04) out?

This will never see the light of day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 10:23:27 AM »

I understand USC somewhat, but Oklahoma jumping UGA is bullshit. If...big if,UGA goes undefeated and doesn't make it back to #2, It will be another fucked up kick in the face to the SEC.

Alabama is the single biggest benefactor of the AP and writer's opinion so far this season shit for brains.  You should be cumming in your jean shorts about now.  Reality is going to be a bitch during that first real SEC game you play...   Can you even beat Arkansas?   I'm thinking it may be a lot closer than you think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 10:56:20 AM »
Alabama is the single biggest benefactor of the AP and writer's opinion so far this season shit for brains.  You should be cumming in your jean shorts about now.  Reality is going to be a bitch during that first real SEC game you play...   Can you even beat Arkansas?   I'm thinking it may be a lot closer than you think.

Oh, your back from your summer long Tony ''the guru'' Franklin's suck fest.
Welcome to reallity dickhead.    :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 11:05:34 AM »

Oh, your back from your summer long Tony ''the guru'' Franklin's suck fest.
Welcome to reallity dickhead.    :rofl: :rofl:

Having followed the local media "all summer", I'm really surprised that Julio "Jesus Christ" Jones hasn't received his invitation to the Heisman Trophy presentation yet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions